Author Topic: asking for memorial flight please  (Read 1049 times)

Offline greens

• Silver Member
asking for memorial flight please
« on: September 12, 2011, 11:00:13 PM »
hello all, as many of you guys know my bro in law < Eagles21 > had passed away on August the 7th. I am asking for a squad of guys to please try run a memorial flight for my close friend/ bro . please can someone do this please. I am out of order on the aces part, my comp clunked out so I am unable to attend. I may be able to depending on the time an circumstances. once again, PLEASE can someone run it and post a YouTube vid of it. I as well as my wifes side of the family would greatly appreciate it, some would like to see what game he would play daily.

Quyaana! < Thank You >

<S>  :salute

greeny
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Re: asking for memorial flight please
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 11:09:04 PM »
Greens,

So sorry sir.  I will definitely talk it up with all those we flew with.  My regards for the family. 

:salute Chilli

Eagles21 is no doubt flying higher than we can imagine......

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 11:13:23 PM »
eagles21 was a great player to fly with.  we gonna miss him  :salute.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 01:36:54 AM »
doin sumtin diff, got my bud Limbo00 aka Limbo0 to do this for me, but no special memorial flight, I want it a BIG ol Limbo mission on sunday @ 7pm eastern time. please attend rooks, if not rook and if u dont switch...I understand because of the 12hr rule.
Once again please attend rooks as i will try my best to be a part of it. and id if i can get a volunteer w recording knowledge and posting on YouTube so i may share w family and friends on facebook. TY

<S> greeny
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
 miss you bro!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 10:52:59 AM »
Would be interesting to see a bunch of friendlies and cons flying together in formation as a tribute.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 11:36:31 AM »
Would be interesting to see a bunch of friendlies and cons flying together in formation as a tribute.
shuffler, good idea....lets see what the rest of aces community thinks.  :salute
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
 miss you bro!

Offline 2ADoc

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 11:45:53 AM »
If at all possible I will be there, I have been away for a while but I am back, been spending time in the DA trying to get back into the pocket.  FSX will totally ruin your combat skills.  At least one hog will be there if possible. Sorry to hear about Eagles.
Takeoffs are optional, landings aren't
Vini Vedi Velcro
See Rule 4, 13, 14.

Offline Raptor05121

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2011, 03:16:30 PM »
Bishops are willing to lay down the gun belts to do some formation flying with the Rooks

:salute
InGame: xRaptorx of the ***Alchemists***

Quote from: dirtdart
To suggest things that do not meet this basic criteria is equal to masturbation.  It may feel good to you, will not produce any tangible results, and you may be embarrassed if you get caught. 

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2011, 03:33:41 PM »
Bishops are willing to lay down the gun belts to do some formation flying with the Rooks

sweet.....hope everything goes as planned, kilz will film. will try to keep u fellas informed.
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
 miss you bro!

Offline Amsoil21

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2011, 05:03:19 PM »
 :salute  ill take part if im about

Offline Raptor05121

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2011, 08:17:08 PM »
sweet.....hope everything goes as planned, kilz will film. will try to keep u fellas informed.

give me the date/time and I'll spread the word on country. possibly make a mission.

any type of plane preferred?
InGame: xRaptorx of the ***Alchemists***

Quote from: dirtdart
To suggest things that do not meet this basic criteria is equal to masturbation.  It may feel good to you, will not produce any tangible results, and you may be embarrassed if you get caught. 

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2011, 08:28:59 PM »
Greeny,

Sorry to hear about your brother in law.  If I might make a suggestion for your memorial flight location.  I've seen a few of these go bad with some griefers in the MA's, especially late war, can make a great thing go very bad.  Might I suggest possibly the TA, This way you can have a trainer stand by for policing any griefers and make sure everything goes smoothly.  Of course this is entirely up to what you would like to do.   If you'd like to do this in the TA, let me know and I'm sure the training corps can find someone with a schedule that can help. 

BigRat   
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2011, 10:21:08 PM »
I dont mind it in the MA, would be cool. I know some will try to break this n ruin it but....I would like to see a BIG ol mission inn memory of him. planes or gv, rook country will know. he was fond of gv-ing and flying so its tough to tell what I want recorded. His family got to see this, I will share on facebook so friends near and afar can see.
ty guys

<S> greeny
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
 miss you bro!

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2011, 04:58:30 AM »
Greeny,

Sorry to hear about your brother in law.  If I might make a suggestion for your memorial flight location.  I've seen a few of these go bad with some griefers in the MA's, especially late war, can make a great thing go very bad.  Might I suggest possibly the TA, This way you can have a trainer stand by for policing any griefers and make sure everything goes smoothly.  Of course this is entirely up to what you would like to do.   If you'd like to do this in the TA, let me know and I'm sure the training corps can find someone with a schedule that can help. 

BigRat   

only down fall to doing it in the TA is the amount of people. after x amount of people the server starts to freeze up. better off in the SEA
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline des506

• Nickel Member
      • The 354th FG
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2011, 01:03:41 PM »
sorry greeny.. i have been sick and had this fever that never seemed to go away...we had initially planeed to have it on the 7th..everything was already done and planeed... just needed the dates and time to be confirmed.. but was too sick to do anything about it...since limbo is doing the flight... we will go along wit it... i will record the film and try to do a film for it...
DES 354th FG
The men dying out there have no choice... i have..i cannot order them into battle... i can perhaps lead them...Help them....Die with them
Manfred von Richthofen