Author Topic: Changeup - "The High 12"  (Read 1344 times)

Offline Ruah

• Silver Member
Re: Changeup - "The High 12"
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2011, 10:58:37 PM »
It must have been the first hispzooka round from the left gun that did it. . . poor luck.

also love the rocket pods. . .

Kommando Nowotny
I/JG 77, 2nd Staffel
Mediterranean Maelstrom
HORRIDO

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2011, 10:49:05 AM »
Ok so now we are going on YOUR definition of a HO.  I just want to make sure that I am clear on the rules.  Bruv said he thought NO HO, Grizz said maybe but I'll bet he didn't look at it very long...but they weren't using your definition I guess.

I just don't see why it matters.  I get accused of HOing people all the time.  I usually just laugh because I never HO unless their nose is not pointed at me, which is a paradox there in itself.  

Usually after I admit I HO'd them when their nose wasn't pointed at me, they realize I am right and admitting guilt all in the same sentence, another paradox.  :aok

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2011, 06:34:19 PM »
 :lol Ho? No HO?

Who cares, that was a pretty cool video. The editing and music really set the mood for a C.S.I. scenario.

Bravo Sir... Bravo.  :aok
See Rule #4

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2011, 07:55:19 PM »
I just don't see why it matters.  I get accused of HOing people all the time.  I usually just laugh because I never HO unless their nose is not pointed at me, which is a paradox there in itself.  

Usually after I admit I HO'd them when their nose wasn't pointed at me, they realize I am right and admitting guilt all in the same sentence, another paradox.  :aok

Shhhhh....I am trolling and you are ruining it.  I asked him if he would like to go elsewhere and solve our little dilemma mano-i-mano and he declined citing his 1 v 1 preferences to "only people I like" and he doesn't "like" me.  However, upon review of the tape, I think anyone that takes a brief look knows it wasn't a HO.  If I can't win the 1 v 1, I'm damn sure gonna win the HO argument...its all about the fight....lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2011, 08:47:46 PM »
Shhhhh....I am trolling and you are ruining it.  I asked him if he would like to go elsewhere and solve our little dilemma mano-i-mano and he declined citing his 1 v 1 preferences to "only people I like" and he doesn't "like" me.  However, upon review of the tape, I think anyone that takes a brief look knows it wasn't a HO.  If I can't win the 1 v 1, I'm damn sure gonna win the HO argument...its all about the fight....lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock
your saying your better than another because your good at a game?

:rolleyes:

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2011, 09:38:01 PM »
Shhhhh....I am trolling and you are ruining it. 

violated :)
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2011, 01:21:35 AM »
I always wonder why people endlessly debate the minute qualifications of whether it was a HO or not, or whether they did it in the war or not, when within the context of the game a better metric would be was it a cheap shot or not.

Lots of people do Skorpion!
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2011, 10:40:03 AM »

No Skorpion...geezus.  I'm saying there is an opportunity to fight alone and it wasn't taken.  I don't know Dolby outside this game or who he is as a person.  How in the world you got that from what I typed escapes me.  That must have sounded a lot better in your mind than what it looked like once you typed it. 

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2011, 11:28:38 AM »
1 v 1 would not prove anything in any argument and yet people think it does in every game.
having a argument and then calling 1 v 1 in a game is the same as running out of statements in a discussion and then punching the other person on the face then walk away like a "winner"
Also as I said, it takes 2 people to HO, it takes 2 people to get on that situation and you both did, the difference between you guys is that one pulled the trigger and the other did not.
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2011, 11:39:38 AM »
1 v 1 would not prove anything in any argument and yet people think it does in every game.
having a argument and then calling 1 v 1 in a game is the same as running out of statements in a discussion and then punching the other person on the face then walk away like a "winner"
Also as I said, it takes 2 people to HO, it takes 2 people to get on that situation and you both did, the difference between you guys is that one pulled the trigger and the other did not.

And one other exception....it wasn't a HO...and if you really watched the video, you'd know that.  I trust Bruv and Grizzs opinion much more than yours.  If he posted the unedited, original verson of the video, you could view the shot from my cockpit and see it....but hes left that out.  The truth is it was an extremely lucky shot...he was just there and I pulled back and fired as he passed.   The 1 v 1 is much more simple than you folks that feel like a 1 v 1 challenge is some form of bullying...which I laugh often about.  It's about having an even fight determine that no HO is needed to beat someone.  People who complain about HOs regularly are generally, and I say generally, the ones that act like you HAD to HO to beat them.  Dolby is one of those people...at least to me he is.  So he got the 1 v 1 offer....your schoolyard example is boorish, lazy and uninformed and it smacks of someone that got bullied a lot.

Offline skribetm

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2011, 03:26:32 PM »
learn to merge and you wont get ho'd.
learn to ho and you wont have to worry about merging at all.  :lol :lol :lol

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2011, 04:15:11 PM »
 For someone who said was just trolling you are taking this way to personal, I am posting a stardard opinion here about the HO subject as a whole, I never said you are the bad guy as I don't think who HOs is the bad guy at all and I don't see why people complain about it since they can just avoid it or make the HO shot themselves, I watched the video and you want me to believe that if he had chosen to pull the stick and point his guns at you you would instantly avoid shooting?
 Listen, I know you are all pros in the game and I am not calling anyone bad guys here I am posting my observation of simply watching those pros and their opinions about HO, also I have HOed and Been Hoed myself so I know how to avoid and provoque them.
 None of your business is my bullying historic and it is also pretty low to use that as an argument cool champion guy  :bolt: The thing I posted on 1v1 is because as a gamer I note that in ALL the games people created this 1 vs 1 culture when they are mad at eachother. it WILL show whoever has the best skill, hell yeah it will, but it won't prove anything other then that. I have seen clan leaders making 1 v 1 to prove to the guy that his clan buddy is a good guy and other absurds like that.

sum: this is my opinion on the subject and you can convince me that I am wrong, I know you can. But so far what I see is that both of you should avoid the HO  OR dolby should have turned and pulled the trigger and you would see how both of you would ram eachother afterwards  :D calm down, I am sorry. I really just wanted to post and not offend in any way... not this time  :noid
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline vafiii

• Copper Member
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2011, 02:31:01 PM »
Mommy mommy, he HO'd me. Enough already! They HO'd in WW2. Try getting out of the way. A HO is your fault, not your opponents. 'Nough said!

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2011, 01:26:17 PM »
I only ho when I miss my front quarter shot.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2011, 07:13:45 AM »
You guys should quit posting here, this is long over.

Go visit this http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,321951.0.html  :D
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho