Author Topic: Fun fight that lasted five minutes  (Read 1924 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Fun fight that lasted five minutes
« on: September 25, 2011, 02:29:39 PM »
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xm29q72aeh823ek/DrBone%20great%20fight.ahf

I know, I know ... you're thinking "Look at me".  But this is one of the most fun fights I've had and in the end I got him.  Thought I'd share in case you wanna see. :) :aok :salute

:airplane: :joystick:

« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 04:20:25 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Re: Fun fight that lasted five minutes
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 03:32:32 PM »
Go outside, get some sun, shoot some baskets, watch a football game, do anything but post another 'look at me' thread.  Who cares.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Fun fight that lasted five minutes (
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2011, 03:41:41 PM »
all I am gonna say is the better pilot lost that "engagement"

this should have been deleted from your hard drive and never be shown.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 03:51:25 PM »
all I am gonna say is the better pilot lost that "engagement"

this should have been deleted from your hard drive and never be shown.

He did.... but it was a fun long fight with lots of reversals and he and I both having shots on each other multiple times.  Was fun if you're interested in watching it. :)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 04:20:37 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2011, 04:07:06 PM »
Go outside, get some sun, shoot some baskets, watch a football game, do anything but post another 'look at me' thread.  Who cares.

+1 its getting real old real quick  :rolleyes:

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 04:09:30 PM »
Well, you don't have to watch it (or read it).  It was just a good fight I thought... and some might be interested in seeing a good long fight.  Especially new guys.

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
here you go....this might help with all that chest beating and medals you are getting...
these should be in films and screenshots...can't figure out why they get left in General.. :noid

Sorry Midway but your intentions are so thinly veiled it is getting quite pathetic.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2011, 04:24:46 PM »
low ri der   mein name ist  midway
AoM
City of ice

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2011, 04:27:05 PM »
Well, you don't have to watch it (or read it).  It was just a good fight I thought... and some might be interested in seeing a good long fight.  Especially new guys.

No its not, you were bragging on 200 that you killed Bone and that if he was a problem you would be the man to sort him as you had just done it. You attach yourself to vastly superior pilots than yourself like AKAK or bone to big yourself up for killing them in a look at me kind of way.

Have a look at their stats plenty of people have killed both you don't seem them leaping on the boards and tooting their horn about it do you?

At the start I thought it might well be a hilarous wind up sadly I'm starting to realise that sadly this is all serious, and this just who you are, your someone who craves attention, any sort of attention no matter how stupid it makes you look  :rofl

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2011, 04:38:08 PM »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2011, 04:49:22 PM »
No its not, you were bragging on 200 that you killed Bone and that if he was a problem you would be the man to sort him as you had just done it. You attach yourself to vastly superior pilots than yourself like AKAK or bone to big yourself up for killing them in a look at me kind of way.

Have a look at their stats plenty of people have killed both you don't seem them leaping on the boards and tooting their horn about it do you?

At the start I thought it might well be a hilarous wind up sadly I'm starting to realise that sadly this is all serious, and this just who you are, your someone who craves attention, any sort of attention no matter how stupid it makes you look  :rofl

:rolleyes: :)

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2011, 04:54:18 PM »

+1

Heck, in the three years or so that I have been around here, I have gotten kills on quite a few of the "names" of Aces High.  But I'm not naive enough to think that that means anything other then I found myself with an advantage, got a lucky shot, or was simply having a really good day at the same time they were having a really bad day.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2011, 05:04:22 PM »
I couldn't believe how many shots you missed Midway.  Also, do you hold the trigger down when you fire?

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2011, 05:08:08 PM »
+1

Heck, in the three years or so that I have been around here, I have gotten kills on quite a few of the "names" of Aces High.  But I'm not naive enough to think that that means anything other then I found myself with an advantage, got a lucky shot, or was simply having a really good day at the sdame time they were having a really bad day.

This film has nothing to do with "look at me, I shot down DrBone".  The "I can be your hero and save TT part" I've already said on 200.  :lol :lol :lol :)   I just posted it because the fight was fun, long and tricky (for me).  Thought some might want to see it.   The rest of ya don't watch, don't read, and maybe stop complaining about it?

One of the things I really enjoyed in my first year was seeing films of complex fights and that helped me learn. :aok  This was an interesting one, at least I think it could be for some.

DrBone is one of my  :cool: FPHs, because he is still way better than me and I care a lot about learning how and why he and similar great pilots are so good.

One day, I expect to have learned enough to be able to shoot them down regularly myself.  In the meantime, few things are more fun than a long drawn out fight with someone that is really good. :cheers: :salute

This film, I thought I'd share as an example.  Those not interested or think there are hidden double secret motives... just ignore this thread. :rolleyes:

<3 DrBone and all my FPHs, cause they're awesome... and I'm not -- yet.  :D

:old: :airplane: :joystick:

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2011, 05:10:47 PM »
I couldn't believe how many shots you missed Midway.  Also, do you hold the trigger down when you fire?

I know.  That is one of my biggest problems is hitting the target.  Working on that.  The other is SA.  I just fire short bursts to try and save ammo.  My shooting is embarressing in this film, but it did make the fight last longer and resulted in a lot of neat moves.  This is one of the most fun fights I've ever had, that I can recall.