Author Topic: Worst movie you have ever watched?  (Read 6628 times)

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Worst movie you have ever watched?
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2011, 07:41:18 PM »
Jaws: The Revenge

So bad that cable channel TNT edited the ending to exclude a character that survived being attacked by the shark in the climax. This increased the body count from 2 to 3. The shark was incredibly fake looking. The ending was simply retarded. The shark ROARS when sticking its head out of the water and EXPLODES from being impaled by the bow spit of the boat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtpEtkB47rc&feature=related
What the hell!?  :rofl
Reaper in a T-50-2 Scout tank in 10 seconds flat

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2011, 07:54:20 PM »
Monsters ......   A truly unfortunate movie....The worst part is I sat through the whole thing thinking it might just pick up....it didn't

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2011, 08:03:59 PM »
Anyone like Vampires Suck? that movie makes me  :rofl :rofl
Reaper in a T-50-2 Scout tank in 10 seconds flat

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 09:38:07 PM »
Watched completely would be man stare at goats. Someone dragged me to the movie theater when it came out.
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2011, 09:41:07 PM »
Starship Troopers..."OUTSTANDING!"

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2011, 10:48:59 PM »
2012 was pretty diddlying awful

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2011, 10:51:12 PM »
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline Treize69

• Platinum Member
      • http://grupul7vanatoare.homestead.com/Startpage.html
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2011, 12:13:07 AM »
The first 'Transformers' was so bad that I drove back to the store at 3am to give it back and have refused to watch any of the sequels.

To this day I've never made it all the way through 'Being John Malkovitch'. Three times friends brought it over for movie nights when it first came out, and we never made it more than about 45 minutes to an hour into it before shutting it off and either putting in something better or just drinking and BSing the night away.

However, the only movie I've ever fallen asleep in (and I'll get skinned for this) was the first 'Lord of the Rings' film. Slept away the last hour and a half, and refused to see the others in theaters. The battle scenes in the other two were good, but on the whole I didn't enjoy them- but then, I loathe the fantasy genre. Another one friends force me to watch.

But the worst for me, at least as far as disappointment went, was 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon'. After all the hype, all the awards, and all the 'OMG you have to see this movie' talk from said friends (I should know better by now), the at-the-time girlfriend and I rented it one night, and to this day I have no clue what the heck we watched. It made absolutely no sense plotwise, and I've seen Jackie Chan movies with less cheesy dialogue. I actually took it back as soon as we'd finished watching it and demanded my money back for the rental.
Treize (pronounced 'trays')- because 'Treisprezece' is too long and even harder to pronounce.

Moartea bolșevicilor.

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2011, 12:29:50 AM »
The first 'Transformers' was so bad that I drove back to the store at 3am to give it back and have refused to watch any of the sequels.

To this day I've never made it all the way through 'Being John Malkovitch'. Three times friends brought it over for movie nights when it first came out, and we never made it more than about 45 minutes to an hour into it before shutting it off and either putting in something better or just drinking and BSing the night away.

However, the only movie I've ever fallen asleep in (and I'll get skinned for this) was the first 'Lord of the Rings' film. Slept away the last hour and a half, and refused to see the others in theaters. The battle scenes in the other two were good, but on the whole I didn't enjoy them- but then, I loathe the fantasy genre. Another one friends force me to watch.

But the worst for me, at least as far as disappointment went, was 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon'. After all the hype, all the awards, and all the 'OMG you have to see this movie' talk from said friends (I should know better by now), the at-the-time girlfriend and I rented it one night, and to this day I have no clue what the heck we watched. It made absolutely no sense plotwise, and I've seen Jackie Chan movies with less cheesy dialogue. I actually took it back as soon as we'd finished watching it and demanded my money back for the rental.

I'll give you the first three...  but I did like Crouching Tiger... the Dialogue was cheesy and over the top, so was the fighting.  But I enjoyed it for what it was.  Now you want to see something badass... check out the new 13 Assassins...  It's Home Alone with Samurai.  EPIC
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2011, 12:34:30 AM »
Watched completely would be man stare at goats. Someone dragged me to the movie theater when it came out.
yep pretty bloody stupid movie.
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline BoilerDown

• Silver Member
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2011, 02:43:30 AM »
The Monster and the Stripper.

Dishonorable mention to Spawn and The Never Ending Story.
Boildown

This is the Captain.  We have a lil' problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Boildown is Twitching: http://www.twitch.tv/boildown

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2011, 03:40:28 AM »
Independence day :old:

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline cpxxx

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2011, 05:44:21 AM »
Well there are so many, almost anything on the Syfy channel. But they are so bad they're almost good. Plus almost anything I worked on as an extra or bit part actor, delights like 'Laws of Attraction', it should have been good with Julianne Moore and Pierce Brosnan but it was terrible, plus five or six more others you never heard of, for good reason, even though they often featured famous actors.

Almost anything with Jennifer Anniston in it.

Offline vonKrimm

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2011, 06:06:06 AM »
'Blackula'...'nuff said.

Fight Like a Girl

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2011, 06:17:35 AM »
Iron Eagle III. Hard to believe anything could be worse than Iron Eagle II, but by golly they pulled it off.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.