Author Topic: What not to do when fighting a 109K4  (Read 400 times)

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
What not to do when fighting a 109K4
« on: October 01, 2011, 12:57:31 AM »
It's always good to be able to follow them up and even get hits.

But it's bad to keep driving right through them.  SunsFan is at 65 mph and slowing.  I'm a little over 100 and slowing, but not slowing down fast enough. I managed to put the old 38G right into and through the 109K4  Was a fun fight anyway :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: What not to do when fighting a 109K4
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2011, 01:07:14 AM »
I have noticed that most people that fly the 109 will only do one thing: try to rope over and over without paying attention to the cons just making circles at 5 or 6k while climbing, then one last rope and then they wonder how they got killed.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2011, 01:26:31 AM »
You can tell the guys who know what they're doing from the ones who don't.  Suns was fighting and working the fight up.  I always know I'm in trouble when the other guy keeps working it up without having to BnZ.  I ran into a Spit tonight who did the same thing.  Kept trying to keep the fight moving up.  I was running out of E and had to kick the nose over and dive away hoping he didn't notice.  Turned out to be Jaxxo.

Those guys who can judge their speed so well that they can not have to come back down are tough as the fight gets slower and slower as the E bleeds away.  The flaps come out, the stall horn never goes off and you hope you can hang with em :)

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2011, 01:39:09 AM »
That one was more my fault than yours. I was trying to get you to over shoot in the vertical, but no luck.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.