Author Topic: offline missions ?  (Read 1856 times)

Offline warhog420

• Zinc Member
offline missions ?
« on: October 01, 2011, 06:52:35 PM »
are there anny offline miss made for the newest version

Offline redbelly

• Zinc Member
Re: offline missions ?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 08:13:08 PM »
I put missions in the offmission folder but when I go to find them playing offline, nothing is there.
-=Most Wanted=-  

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 09:50:09 PM »
I put missions in the offmission folder but when I go to find them playing offline, nothing is there.

Make sure that you select the correct terrain for the mission, before selecting offline practice.  All of my missions are working with the
newest version, so I'm pretty certain that other folks' mission would work as well.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline redbelly

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 07:48:29 PM »
Im pretty sure I have all the terrains and I used the "show missions under all terrains" option.  Those missions sound really cool.  Sucks for me. :bhead
-=Most Wanted=-  

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 07:54:46 PM »
before you start the offline game, did you go to choose terrain and selected one of the list?
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline redbelly

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 04:15:42 PM »
I just clicked Coogn's link, downloaded"Pandora's Clock-FX Mission", saved it to my desktop, right clicked the folder, and extracted all files.  Then I went to "program files" and located "HTC" folder, clicked on the "offmiss" folder and drug the mission folder from my desktop into the "offmiss" folder.   I opened AH and selected the "Grinder" terrain and then opened offline practice.  I clicked "practice missions" option and nothing was there.  All of this was preformed on my Vista operating system.  I  also still run AH as administrator.
-=Most Wanted=-  

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2011, 05:11:39 PM »
I just clicked Coogn's link, downloaded"Pandora's Clock-FX Mission", saved it to my desktop, right clicked the folder, and extracted all files.  Then I went to "program files" and located "HTC" folder, clicked on the "offmiss" folder and drug the mission folder from my desktop into the "offmiss" folder.   I opened AH and selected the "Grinder" terrain and then opened offline practice.  I clicked "practice missions" option and nothing was there.  All of this was preformed on my Vista operating system.  I  also still run AH as administrator.

Try this link redbelly.  Quick Installation
Notice that the "offmiss" folder is not used, just the "missres" and the "misstemp" folders are.

Coogan
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 05:14:14 PM by 100Coogn »
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:

Offline redbelly

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2011, 11:22:15 AM »
You the MAN!  I moved the mission folders that I downloaded into the other folders (as the link shows) and played my first mission.  I think it was the "search and destroy mission".  I was very impressed.  Those AI planes are pretty good :)  Thanks for the help and WTG on the mission design.  Im fixing to go try another :x
-=Most Wanted=-  

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2011, 01:23:20 PM »
 Glad you got them working. 

:aok Coogan
Game Id's:

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2011, 03:07:06 PM »
Ya I think I owe you and bbosen a few beers Coog  :salute
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2011, 06:00:11 PM »
Ya I think I owe you and bbosen a few beers Coog  :salute

Looking forward to next years get together.  I'll take you up on that.  :cheers:

Coogan
Game Id's:

Offline bbosen

• Silver Member
      • AskMisterWizard.com
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2011, 05:07:38 PM »
are there anny offline miss made for the newest version

I've found that some of my old missions work after recompiling, and some don't, with the current version 2263 of Aces High as of this date (Nov2011). The first one I've recompiled and tested with success is "PacMix". Here's a link:

http://techvideoreview.com/FlightSimMovies/AcesHigh/Ah2Missions/PacMix01/Ah2PacMixMissionFullPage.htm
 :salute

Offline bbosen

• Silver Member
      • AskMisterWizard.com
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2011, 11:18:17 AM »
Disregard the above post. Something is wrong with my installation instructions for V2.26.3. I'm working to get this corrected, and I'll update this posting when I get it figgered out.
 :salute
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 11:24:31 AM by bbosen »

Offline bbosen

• Silver Member
      • AskMisterWizard.com