Author Topic: Eighth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 12091 times)

Offline Raptor05121

• Nickel Member
Re: Eighth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2011, 11:27:52 AM »
cant wait to see the results narrow down.

GL everyone
InGame: xRaptorx of the ***Alchemists***

Quote from: dirtdart
To suggest things that do not meet this basic criteria is equal to masturbation.  It may feel good to you, will not produce any tangible results, and you may be embarrassed if you get caught. 

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2011, 12:27:04 PM »
PM sent Dirt
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2011, 01:09:45 PM »
Heya dmgod

7 PM EST  or 11:30 PM EST  Mon ( Today ) - Tues - Weds - Thurs

let me know which one of those you want to use

<S>

TC

7pm est is good for me ill be there <S>
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2011, 03:09:44 PM »
Sometime after Wendsday Ink, if it's good for you, I got a deadline to crunch and ongoing project in my freetime for a friend trying to get her bakery permitted and open atm (it's a good thing for you, I've had almost no time to fly recently, lol).  Gonna likely be late though, I'm PST.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: October 10, 2011, 03:16:59 PM »
Sometime after Wendsday Ink, if it's good for you, I got a deadline to crunch and ongoing project in my freetime for a friend trying to get her bakery permitted and open atm (it's a good thing for you, I've had almost no time to fly recently, lol).  Gonna likely be late though, I'm PST.

sounds good send a pm when you know you'll be ready  :salute

and you  know I would rather have the best fight instead of an easy win.

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #95 on: October 10, 2011, 05:11:51 PM »
In due time, I got a one-track mind, and the name of the game is free cake and 'pie' atm.  :aok
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #96 on: October 10, 2011, 06:44:21 PM »
   :salute. TC.  3 great fights

190a5 - TC
Yak9t - TC
And for fun p40e. Where TC pulled a lepape2 type tail flip shot was awesome. <S> sir best of luck in the rest of tournament. 
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: October 10, 2011, 07:49:00 PM »
PM sent Rush :)
Wag more, bark less.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2011, 09:46:32 PM »
BE I just noticed it says "forfeit" for me and Vink...we fought he posted results..... :salute

That's because you had posted, Vinkman hadn't and I wanted to get the bracket up.  I'll change it with the next update to reflect the fight.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2011, 09:50:14 PM »
That's because you had posted, Vinkman hadn't and I wanted to get the bracket up.  I'll change it with the next update to reflect the fight.

cc that :salute

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: October 11, 2011, 09:08:28 AM »
That's because you had posted, Vinkman hadn't and I wanted to get the bracket up.  I'll change it with the next update to reflect the fight.

My fault. I had been corresponding with INK by PM and didn't think to post int he thread. I also thought the deadline was Sunday night so it never occurred to me that it looked like I was a no show at noon on Sunday. The good news is INK won so the bracket doesn't change.

...but it was close! the 39 fight was a wild one. In the end INK flat spun it in, as he has about 2 minutes of time in that plane and I have 50% of my AH time in that bird.  Then the Ki-84 fight was pretty wild. I got first hits on him when he reversed at the top and came down on me. He was too slow to maneuver to line me up, but gathered up enough juice to extend before I could reverse. After some more twisties, I gambled with a double S move onto his six, but bled a lot of E in the process. After I dropped in I was a nose down compared to him so I was trying to get the nose up for the shot, which was about 400 yards. He pulled up and with his higher speed he maintained a position ahead of my lead shot still at about 400 yards. He maneuvered in the vertical, in my gunsight as I tried to line him up but I was sluggish and could not quite get lined up. He extended to about 600 but I thought I still had a good opportunity to get the kill shot. He started to slideout of position, so I knew he was stalling, Come on!  full power, get the nose over just a touch!!. I tried to get the nose to fall in his direction but OH NO I'm sliding backwards!! I had entered a vertical tail slide and was falling straight down...backwards. He rolled out of the stall and away from me, probably because I was till facing him and he didn't reallize I was going backwards yet.  :lol

I fell a long way and could not recover from that death slide. I can't remember if he eventually shot me or if I hit the ground first. But It seemed like I was falling for 60 sec. So close from my point of view. I real nail biter and I loved every second of it.  :aok

Thanks again for the fights INK. Love the way you fly.  :salute

Vinkman
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 09:53:13 AM by Vinkman »
Who is John Galt?

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #101 on: October 11, 2011, 09:15:39 AM »
My fault. I had been corresponding with INK by PM and didn't think to post int he thread. I also thought the deadline was Sunday night so it never occurred to me that it looked like I was a no show at noon on Sunday. The good news is INK won so the bracket doesn't change.

...but it was close! the 39 fight was a wild one. In the end INK slat spun it in, as he has about 2 minutes of time in that plane and I have 50% of my AH time in that bird.  Then the Ki-84 fight was pretty wild. I got first hits on him when he reversed at the top and came down on me. He was too slow to maneuver to line me up, but gather up enough juice to extend before I could reverse. After some more twisties, I gambled with a double S move onto his six, but bled a lot of E in the process. After I dropped in I was a nose down compared to him so I was trying to get the nose up for the shot, which was about 400 yards. He pulled up and with his higher speed he maintained a position ahead of my lead shot still at about 400 yards. He maneuvered in the vertical, in my gunsight as I tried to line him up but I was sluggish and could not quite get lined up. He extended to about 600 but I thought I still had a good opportunity to get the kill shot. He started to slideout of position, so I knew he was stalling, Come on!  full power, get the nose over just a touch!!. I tried to get the nose to fall in his direction but OH NO I'm sliding backwards!! I had entered a vertical tail slide and was falling straight down...backwards. He rolled out of the stall and away from me, prbably because I was till facing him and he didn't reallisze I was going backwards yet.  :lol

I fell a long way and could not recover from that death slide. I can't remember if he eventually shot me or if I hit the ground first. But It seemed like I was falling for 60 sec. So close from my point of view. I real nail biter and I loved every second of it.  :aok

Thanks again for the fights INK. Love the way you fly.  :salute

Vinkman

Thanx man.... they were great fights....nice little AAR :salute

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2011, 09:19:50 AM »
I am forced to forfeit due to computer issues.
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #103 on: October 11, 2011, 11:33:54 AM »
   :salute. TC.  3 great fights

190a5 - TC
Yak9t - TC
And for fun p40e. Where TC pulled a lepape2 type tail flip shot was awesome. <S> sir best of luck in the rest of tournament. 

tough loss bud

wtg TC
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: October 11, 2011, 01:06:39 PM »
I am forced to forfeit due to computer issues.

that sux :(