Author Topic: Eighth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results  (Read 12091 times)

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: Eighth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket & Results
« Reply #255 on: October 24, 2011, 01:22:27 PM »
Well this is going to be another fun one. The way I see it mate, Blighty wins a round for certain.

Three cheers for Old Nosey!

:cheers:

And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #256 on: October 24, 2011, 01:27:09 PM »
Well this is going to be another fun one. The way I see it mate, Blighty wins a round for certain.

Three cheers for Old Nosey!

:cheers:

Perhaps we will draw a spit

I wish it was the final though  :salute :D
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #257 on: October 24, 2011, 09:19:24 PM »
Still no response from him on here with a time or anything.  Logged on noticed he was on PMed him if we could duel tonight, came back with no not tonight.  I dont know why lol but ask what time he kept being very bitter with me :) anyways He said hes on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday  asked for a time he ignored...  Poor Sportmanship the way he showed himself. 
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #258 on: October 24, 2011, 09:21:19 PM »
Still no response from him on here with a time or anything.  Logged on noticed he was on PMed him if we could duel tonight, came back with no not tonight.  I dont know why lol but ask what time he kept being very bitter with me :) anyways He said hes on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday  asked for a time he ignored...  Poor Sportmanship the way he showed himself. 
You are tripping hard  :lol it's only been a day
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #259 on: October 24, 2011, 09:40:16 PM »
That bastard!!

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #260 on: October 24, 2011, 09:41:51 PM »
:)  jus sayin'
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #261 on: October 24, 2011, 10:58:46 PM »
Still no response from him on here with a time or anything.  Logged on noticed he was on PMed him if we could duel tonight, came back with no not tonight.  I dont know why lol but ask what time he kept being very bitter with me :) anyways He said hes on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday  asked for a time he ignored...  Poor Sportmanship the way he showed himself

as JOACH1M  posted.......... it has only been a day......... 24 hrs

the post quoted above is like the pot calling the kettle black......

ya'll will get you a time worked out............ but no need for drama or getting all hipped up....

personal messages on the forums work very well, and keeps things out of public scrutiny, Ace

<S>

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #262 on: October 24, 2011, 11:23:17 PM »
Sorry for the delay but I'm just home from work (a little later than expected tonight).  It's "almost" a Spit.  ;)  Here's this weeks final match:

Yarbles
Mosq Mk VI
batfinkv
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #263 on: October 25, 2011, 12:13:37 AM »
as JOACH1M  posted.......... it has only been a day......... 24 hrs

the post quoted above is like the pot calling the kettle black......

ya'll will get you a time worked out............ but no need for drama or getting all hipped up....

personal messages on the forums work very well, and keeps things out of public scrutiny, Ace

<S>

TC
Maybe he dont have much time available and was wanting to get the date set? No need to bring in the drama call TC.
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Yarbles

• Platinum Member
« Reply #264 on: October 25, 2011, 02:05:07 AM »

<S>

TC

I agree keep it to personal messages. I will say in public though I can't fight Bat until Saturday or Sunday at the earliest and I hope that does not put him under time pressure.

Just to be clear its best of 5 now isn't it?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 02:13:47 AM by Yarbles »
DFC/GFC/OAP

"Don't get into arguments with idiots, they drag you down to their level and then win from experience"
"He who can laugh at himself has mastered himself"

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #265 on: October 25, 2011, 02:22:19 AM »
bait fell of the hook
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #266 on: October 25, 2011, 06:22:49 AM »
No problem Yarbs, Sat or Sun are perfect days for me.

S!
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #267 on: October 25, 2011, 08:02:45 PM »
JOACH1m...hey man got some crap going on in life....(whats new ) give me a few days I will be on soon.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #268 on: October 25, 2011, 09:13:02 PM »
JOACH1m...hey man got some crap going on in life....(whats new ) give me a few days I will be on soon.
get err done, I have had hockey anyways only playing late nights
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #269 on: October 26, 2011, 12:43:08 AM »

I saw the exchange on ch 200... or 2 whichever...  it seemed it was AK squad night.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798