Author Topic: Well.. my stolen car was found...  (Read 3292 times)

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Well.. my stolen car was found...
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2011, 02:02:34 PM »
So they're a "gang" of kids that break into houses, destroy what they steal and go off into the woods to hide for weeks at a time?

I believe you. Tell me more about them.
One kid got out of juvenile jail after about 6 months of disappearance, me and him used to be cool until he got involved with all the activity that goes on, the other kid has been at this since he moved in 2 years ago problem is they do stuff at night or while people are at work during the day, my dad see's then walking in the streets during the day when he comes home for lunch, but again I don't expect you to believe anything from me
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 02:05:24 PM by F22RaptorDude »
Reaper in a T-50-2 Scout tank in 10 seconds flat

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2011, 02:06:16 PM »
That's a very long sentence. So it's a 2 kid gang that steals stuff, destroy rather than fence it and hide in the woods?

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2011, 02:06:39 PM »
Now this has me thinking, though some grass you would be surprised how fast it grows there, there's 5 foot grass that grows and dies every year, doesn't take more than a few months for it to get that high

I think they also dropped some new sand on everything around it so it would not look burned.  Tricky little bastiges  :old:
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2011, 02:10:17 PM »
That's a very long sentence. So it's a 2 kid gang that steals stuff, destroy rather than fence it and hide in the woods?
its just 2 that live in the neighborhood, they have more people at school, and I know one kid stole a tv and has it in his room, when the car was first stolen I check the pawn shops in my area for a few days until it became apparent they weren't going to sell it, my neighbor said she they were talking about destroying it, and apparently money didn't mean anything cause they did exactly as they said

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2011, 02:23:02 PM »
its just 2 that live in the neighborhood, they have more people at school, and I know one kid stole a tv and has it in his room, when the car was first stolen I check the pawn shops in my area for a few days until it became apparent they weren't going to sell it, my neighbor said she they were talking about destroying it, and apparently money didn't mean anything cause they did exactly as they said

So, if your neighbor knew about it, how come you did not talk the cops and explain what happened?  Tell them about the TV also?

Offline Pigslilspaz

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2011, 02:52:17 PM »
So, if your neighbor knew about it, how come you did not talk the cops and explain what happened?  Tell them about the TV also?

Because nowadays it seems that the phrase "snitches get stitches" seems to be the law of the land. Utter garbage if you ask me.

Quote from: Superfly
The rules are simple: Don't be a dick.
Quote from: hitech
It was skuzzy's <----- fault.
Quote from: Pyro
We just witnessed a miracle and I want you to @#$%^& acknowledge it!

Offline james

• Silver Member
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2011, 03:16:29 PM »
f22, you have mail
6GUN  

4.0GHZ Ryzen9 3900x
32GB DDR4 3200
GTX1070

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2011, 03:19:39 PM »
Because nowadays it seems that the phrase "snitches get stitches" seems to be the law of the land. Utter garbage if you ask me.
She called and told the investigation team, but when they went to his house him and his dad said they didn't know anything about it so not much we can do, now the black kid who stole it his friend told me that him and the other kid destroyed it, when I asked him to tell the SRO at my school he said he wasn't snitching on his bro, I mean seriously they need to grow up

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2011, 03:28:38 PM »
She called and told the investigation team, but when they went to his house him and his dad said they didn't know anything about it so not much we can do, now the black kid who stole it his friend told me that him and the other kid destroyed it, when I asked him to tell the SRO at my school he said he wasn't snitching on his bro, I mean seriously they need to grow up
yeah...thats not racist at all bro, rethink your words. even a boy from the south like me, isnt racist. :rolleyes:

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2011, 03:35:02 PM »
yeah...thats not racist at all bro, rethink your words. even a boy from the south like me, isnt racist. :rolleyes:
Then what do I call em? Its only racist if you take it that way, now if I said other stuff then yeah it would be, but nothing I said there was racist

Offline Pigslilspaz

• Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2011, 03:36:38 PM »
You bringing his ethnicity into the picture opened the door towards him thinking it could be racist. You could have very well left it out.

Quote from: Superfly
The rules are simple: Don't be a dick.
Quote from: hitech
It was skuzzy's <----- fault.
Quote from: Pyro
We just witnessed a miracle and I want you to @#$%^& acknowledge it!

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2011, 03:39:27 PM »
It's fascinating what you can learn by reading what you write, F22.

I'm not sure why you do and say some of the things you do. I'm not sure why this particular bulletin board is your outlet either. I do thank you for the entertainment.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2011, 03:41:55 PM »
Then what do I call em? Its only racist if you take it that way, now if I said other stuff then yeah it would be, but nothing I said there was racist
you could easily have said "this one kid" instead of "the black kid" :rolleyes:

are you seriously that stupid? or are you racist?

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: October 03, 2011, 04:04:12 PM »
 :lol I'm surprised how this turned into such a big deal, God dang people my best friend is black, you need to grow up Skorp

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #74 on: October 03, 2011, 04:04:16 PM »
You bringing his ethnicity into the picture opened the door towards him thinking it could be racist. You could have very well left it out.

You guys misunderstood.  It was a just a kid that was black from the smoke from the burning car and living in the woods for so long.  That is what he meant  :old: