Author Topic: Where I have been.  (Read 6711 times)

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
Re: Where I have been.
« Reply #90 on: October 10, 2011, 02:04:27 PM »
Who is John Galt?

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: October 10, 2011, 02:24:25 PM »
If this is not VDallas and that can be proven then this account should be shut down. Not cool.

As for the so called "vtards" I have never understoond the grief people give them. Everyone has their own style of play. Some love tanks, some buffs, some zeros, some boomNzoom, etc. Some love taking bases and the Vsquad made a mission of it. Somehow they manage to motivate 20+ guys to relentlessly attack a base, upping over and over again until they get it. An example of their motivation, they up 4 or 5 Goons so the defending fighters go nuts killing the goons while a couple M-3s sneak in a take the base.

Is there something wrong with this? Yes, the elan of skill is missing from most but it would seem they didn't sign up to be the best one v one pilot in Aces High. I for one loved defending a base against them. When I heard of a "Vtard" attack brewing I knew two things: One, dinner bell with kills and two, a base was likely going to fall.

The Vsquad is now flying Rook so I no longer get to defend against them. Best of luck though people.

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline clerick

• Silver Member
« Reply #92 on: October 10, 2011, 02:26:20 PM »
Phineas and Ferb fan?

Why yes. Yes I am.

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: October 10, 2011, 02:30:15 PM »
No matter what they say about you I can appreciate that you have got balls of steel my friend! On a personal note I get sick of capturing too. Maybe it's kills you desire instead of base captures.(Image removed from quote.)

COOL!  One of my posters gets used!  Oh... and VDallas is a myth... just like the spawn camping sasquatch.

***G3-MF***

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: October 10, 2011, 02:35:28 PM »
Come on, ace of aces, the invincible one, speak to us!!  We only wanna hear your voice     :D
AoM
City of ice

Offline clerick

• Silver Member
« Reply #95 on: October 10, 2011, 02:36:41 PM »
Come on, ace of aces, the invincible one, speak to us!!  We only wanna hear your voice     :D

Then shoot him down. He will bless you with it...

Offline KoW

• Zinc Member
« Reply #96 on: October 10, 2011, 02:39:03 PM »
lol

« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 02:51:53 PM by KoW »
Kommando Nowotny
Moooo!

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #97 on: October 10, 2011, 03:13:51 PM »
If anyone is wondering where I've been, I've been gone for a few reasons.

1 being that me & my squad were simply tearing to many bases and planes up. after non stop strategic base taking and fighter sweeps it lost the spark. It got to the point where no one could even mount a meek defense against us. I dont know if its because you're just scared or you already know you will be shot down due to lack of skill or what, but that aspect was also getting boring.

2 being because there are not enough people that can effectively shoot me down. Everyone wants to turn their little spitfires and I just spray you down with 20mm. when I can just fly around all day landing kills easily it bored me. When people run from me when they hear that I'm in the area I have to chase you down and kill you over your field ack. Every time I would get near someone they would immediately turn to field ack like cowards

3 is because of constant whining due to my field raids. calling them hordes is wrong, and it puts a bad name out for people who work together. Saying "another horde took another undefended base" is completely wrong. If you are to scared to up and defend the base when you see us coming, and you lose the base, there shouldn't be any complaints.

If you've noticed recently I stopped flying NOE missions and started flying in higher in hope that people would try to defend the base to make it at least somewhat of a challenge. turns out no one can defend that either. I was in a stand still of whether or not the game was worth the time to log in and completely control a map with 10-15 guys.

that being said I may return if I hear that people are actually willing to fight rather then run to field ack

Who are you?   :headscratch:   :rolleyes:   :t
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Razzor 479th

• Zinc Member
« Reply #98 on: October 10, 2011, 04:09:37 PM »
I've played this game for a decade. No idea who you are. Sorry.

Sure you do Stang, he's the troll who flys way above his girls in his D-9 so he can pick and run, while his hoarde of frat girls gleefully takes bases that are rarely defended.  He's a hero

RAZOR - PIGS ON THE WING

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: October 10, 2011, 04:26:12 PM »
Sure you do Stang, he's the troll who flys way above his girls in his D-9 so he can pick and run, while his hoarde of frat girls gleefully takes bases that are rarely defended.  He's a hero
Hey now, I like frat girls  :devil

Yes, FRAT not FAT
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2011, 04:47:53 PM »

Yes, FRAT not FAT

wait a min fat girls need lovin too, Plus its  edging towards winter and they will keep you warm at night.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2011, 05:14:08 PM »

Yes, FRAT not FAT

I always knew you had a soft heart for charity cases, deep down, Bip.  God bless you, sir.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Nikolai

• Zinc Member
« Reply #102 on: October 10, 2011, 05:17:00 PM »

Offline DaddieDrax

• Zinc Member
« Reply #103 on: October 10, 2011, 05:52:38 PM »

Yes, FRAT not FAT

What girls are in a FRAT?!?!?

Offline GNucks

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #104 on: October 10, 2011, 05:55:25 PM »
What girls are in a FRAT?!?!?

lol, these kind:

Rebel - Inactive
An amateur trains until he gets it right, a professional until he can't get it wrong.
vf-17.webuda.com