Author Topic: Forever Alone  (Read 2136 times)

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
Re: Forever Alone
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2011, 11:18:12 AM »
I want a girlfriend that likes me for me.

I'm with you on that Frenchy, I respect her decision to tell me too.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2011, 12:05:53 PM »
Meh, your young, it happens. Don't try and get back with her, let her discover whether she's made a mistake or not.

Do not do what I did when my first marriage imploded - I "did" as many of her friends that I could, and told her each and every time. Was fun, but not fulfilling lol.....

You'll find "the one" when your not looking, so dont jump into a "serious" relationship at your age Tup, do what you want to do, if she tags along, and likes you for you, she'll stay.

Wurz (bitter, stubborn, self opinionated, ugly but happily married  :D)
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline AHTbolt

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2011, 12:29:44 PM »
Bud stop looking for a GF have fun enjoy life dont get infected with the couda wooda shoulda's. The right woman will find you mine did.
AWWWWW CRAP YOU SHOT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the desert somewhere west of Kuwait 1991.

Offline curry1

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2011, 12:58:07 PM »
my girlfriend recently gave me the boot as well.    i tell ya, learning to do everything lefty was tough, but im catchin on.

Hmm...  :angel:
Curry1-Since Tour 101

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2011, 01:01:57 PM »
Losing a girlfriend sucks, and it can feel like you'll be forever alone.  However, this is far from true.  Consider this, at some point before this relationship, you were single.  We can assume that the difference in the number of availible (not crazy, sick, or hurtful) girls is negligible between then and now.  Since that is the case, there is no reason that you cannot get another girlfriend because you haven't had a mental breakdown and there are plenty available.

However, as other posters have mentioned, a relationship is a great deal of work.  You're still a kid, don't rush into things- it's hard to go back.  I certainly miss being a little kid, so I've decided to enjoy myself while this period of my life lasts (while still preparing for the future, of course).  Sure, I'll fool around with girls, but I know it's just that, fooling around.  Once I realized that, it became much less stressful.  

To conclude, just have fun, stop worrying if you get a breakup.  Imagine if you fell into a depression every time you fell off your bike as a kid- you'd never learn to ride it.  So if you break up with a girl, don't sweat it.  As long as nobody got hurt, it was all in good fun.  That's what relationships at this age should be: fun.

-Penguin

Offline Heater

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2011, 02:02:26 PM »
Hate to see what he will post the first time he gets laid.....
HiTech is a DWEEB-PUTZ!
I have multiple personalities and none of them like you !!!

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2011, 02:18:09 PM »
Hate to see what he will post the first time he gets laid.....

Me?
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: October 10, 2011, 02:20:17 PM »

Do not do what I did when my first marriage imploded - I "did" as many of her friends that I could, and told her each and every time. Was fun, but not fulfilling lol.....

I hope she didn't have many guy friends.   :O   

;)
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: October 10, 2011, 03:47:48 PM »
here ya go Tup

:lol
JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2011, 03:50:53 PM »
well Tupac, you got lucky IMO. my girlfriend from 2 years ago broke up with me, then started cussing me out and yelling at me like i broke up with her...

all i can think of that experience now is...

...what the hell?

other stuff aside, you'll get over it. kinda like when your cat dies or something, its sad at first, but eventually your over the fact it happened.

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: October 10, 2011, 03:53:11 PM »
personally in a situation like that the first rule is DO NOT LOOK FOR or TAKE ADVISES you know yourself, you will know what you really want, if you don't spend time figuring out
and yes this IS a advise :D let the paradox begin
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #56 on: October 10, 2011, 04:00:36 PM »
Me?

If he is directing that towards you, you and I will hop in your Cessna and pay him a visit in the Netherlands.  :D

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2011, 04:06:44 PM »
Tupac let me tell you this from wisdom, i just had this chat with my son whos a senior in school. Don't be concerned with chasing girls around that's what they want you to do. Never chase a girl it shows a weakness to them that some can and will use to manipulate you into doing crap that's not really you. Tupac be yourself, keep doing that and that special girl will find you.  when you look for a girl it's because your lonely and most of the time you end up settling for someone of lesser value because they fill that void, Dude your young and learning to be a Pilot keep living YOUR life be happy with who you are and trust me she will find you and you will be glad she did.    Best friends before lovers always makes for a great lasting relationship, remember that.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2011, 04:19:15 PM »
WAIT!  I know just what to to!  Ask her on one more plane ride, then push her out! :devil

-Penguin

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2011, 04:25:17 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czRYQcTocao&feature=related
be sure to make this joke in your future date

(the language is portuguese, the pilot took his friend for a ride and then pretended to fade out  :D)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 04:28:44 PM by Raphael »
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5