Author Topic: Having rubber bullet problems especially in bombers  (Read 339 times)

Offline viking73

• Nickel Member
Having rubber bullet problems especially in bombers
« on: October 23, 2011, 11:34:09 PM »
In a B29 tonight and at a distance of low 600 was able to kill a 190 fairly easy. Later another 190 came in fairly slow co-alt 6. I unloaded all my guns on him (including cannon) at 600 and just held the trigger. He kept coming even after all my rounds hitting him and at 400 thru my shots finally started smoking then i started losing parts, burning and got shot down while he flew away with only engine smoking. I put hundreds of rounds in him with tail and lower rear yet it didn't phase him. Lit up like a Christmas tree yet little damage. No way I would survive an attack like that. Is this some sort of connection or data exchange problem?
T2Maw
80th FS {OM-KNIGHTS} Kommando Nowotny {FSO}/{CCS}
S.A.P.P.
Air Warrior 1996, Aces High 2000
Skin Designer

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Having rubber bullet problems especially in bombers
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 01:02:43 AM »
Your vsync should be on and probably its off.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
Re: Having rubber bullet problems especially in bombers
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 07:51:53 AM »
just in case...make sure the resolution you're using in game matches the resolution your monitor is at.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett