Author Topic: Who runs FlyAcesHigh?  (Read 5093 times)

Offline DaHand

• Zinc Member
Re: Who runs FlyAcesHigh?
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2011, 01:13:43 PM »
i remember when he first put this up, and it was something to do with Skuzzy hanging up on him iirc.  logan should just be banned, or png or whatever.  he never saluted me back after he killed me in a great dogfight.  so i would think his temper got the best of him.

but i am curious about the reply he gave.  Hitech rule 4 pretty quick but all he wanted was an explanation for the seeming lack of "good" customer service he received.  i'm almost fearful if i ever have to call HTC.    :confused:

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2011, 01:37:16 PM »
What i gathered from when his full original signature and post were still visible:

-LLogann made it to having his name on the front page.

-It was misspelled, so he called skuzzy up to ask for them to fix it.

-skuzzy supposedly responded to him like: "Sorry, we dont have control of the home page. *click*"

Im betting LLogann was  irritated with getting such an answer from the mod, and then being hung up on.

He was irritated at skuzzy, and started to think that if HTC outsource's their website, what does skuzzy do all day then?

In short, He doesnt want his $14.99 going to pay a jerk mod who does nothing but edit people's words all day.  Atleast i THINK thats whats on his mind. seemed like it anyways.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2011, 02:01:38 PM »
What i gathered from when his full original signature and post were still visible:

-LLogann made it to having his name on the front page.

-It was misspelled, so he called skuzzy up to ask for them to fix it.

-skuzzy supposedly responded to him like: "Sorry, we dont have control of the home page. *click*"

Im betting LLogann was  irritated with getting such an answer from the mod, and then being hung up on.

He was irritated at skuzzy, and started to think that if HTC outsource's their website, what does skuzzy do all day then?

In short, He doesnt want his $14.99 going to pay a jerk mod who does nothing but edit people's words all day.  Atleast i THINK thats whats on his mind. seemed like it anyways.

UMMM................. did you just call Skuzzy a jerk?  Not cool.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2011, 03:19:54 PM »
UMMM................. did you just call Skuzzy a jerk?  Not cool.
I myself am not, Im just saying what skuzzy might look like in LLoganns mind, a "jerk mod", because he hung up on llogann.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2011, 03:38:57 PM »
I myself am not, Im just saying what skuzzy might look like in LLoganns mind, a "jerk mod", because he hung up on llogann.

To set the record straight, skuzzy did not hang up on lloganns.

HiTech

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2011, 03:43:10 PM »
i remember when he first put this up, and it was something to do with Skuzzy hanging up on him iirc.  logan should just be banned, or png or whatever.  he never saluted me back after he killed me in a great dogfight.  so i would think his temper got the best of him.

but i am curious about the reply he gave.  Hitech rule 4 pretty quick but all he wanted was an explanation for the seeming lack of "good" customer service he received.  i'm almost fearful if i ever have to call HTC.    :confused:

Lol because he didn't salute you back?
I know John have hung out with him and he is a great guy. It's not about his name in lights. 
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline DaHand

• Zinc Member
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2011, 09:20:57 PM »
wow, not even the big salami can spell his name right.  lol
 :rofl

Offline redwing7

• Copper Member
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2011, 08:17:47 AM »

I know John have hung out with him and he is a great guy. It's not about his name in lights. 

I have too, and you are correct.

wow, not even the big salami can spell his name right.  lol
 :rofl

Saw that.  :noid

THUNDER MOB

"and when they bury me, may it be face down...so all my critics can kiss my ass!"  Bobby Knight

Offline DaHand

• Zinc Member
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2011, 04:06:04 PM »
HTC def doesn't run the website, those hosts they are using should be fired.  I just went to the planes link to get info on the Mosquito MK XVI and even that plane still isnt there.

WTF?

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2011, 04:48:24 PM »
HTC def doesn't run the website, those hosts they are using should be fired.  I just went to the planes link to get info on the Mosquito MK XVI and even that plane still isnt there.

WTF?

If you have found something missing from the sight we have multiple avenues for you to report problems and bugs.

HTC absolutely controls and runs all content on our web sights. We rent band width and cpu's from another company the the web content, use our own systems but rent space from AT&T for game content , but we control all.

HiTech

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2011, 04:50:28 PM »
If you have found something missing from the sight we have multiple avenues for you to report problems and bugs.

HTC absolutely controls and runs all content on our web sights. We rent band width and cpu's from another company the the web content, use our own systems but rent space from AT&T for game content , but we control all.

HiTech
<S>
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2011, 05:06:44 PM »

ill tell ya what man...HTC at least gets in here and talks to their customers, has even made changes to THEIR game based on customers ideas, I have called them just a few times over the 6 years Ive been here, and not one time were they rude or unhelpful in anyway.

sometimes they may seem indignant or obtuse...but dealing with the whines and complaints from this community....I am surprised they haven't sold to some big company and washed their hands with the whole thing....which I for one am VERY happy they have not.....

this is by far the best game ever made.....is HTC perfect??????

well they are human so my guess would be no.   

Offline DaHand

• Zinc Member
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2011, 06:10:50 PM »

HiTech

Wait a sec Bossman, let me get this straight.     YOU run the website but you need us to tell you it needs to be updated?  And you introduced the Mossie 16 a year ago.  

We can all go to whois.com and see it is a Network Solutions website.  
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 06:22:50 PM by DaHand »

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2011, 07:33:13 PM »
As long as the planes show up in the hangar and I can ho properly with them, dont really care what is on the website as not many people go there.

Semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2011, 08:06:24 PM »
Wait a sec Bossman, let me get this straight.     YOU run the website but you need us to tell you it needs to be updated?  And you introduced the Mossie 16 a year ago.  

We can all go to whois.com and see it is a Network Solutions website.  
I apologize for having made a mistake or omission on our web sight. Please direct me to what you are speaking of, and we will put it on our list of things to do.

Iv'e told you directly we run ,create, control and edit the sight.

To insinuate anything else is basically calling me a liar, and I will no tolerate that in my house.

DaHand with the attitude you have been portraying in this thread, it has all the ear marks of not ending well.

Do a check on what Network Solutions does, they basically sell domain names.

HiTech