Author Topic: Is there a PC substitution for "Bomb %@?&"?  (Read 2360 times)

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
Is there a PC substitution for "Bomb %@?&"?
« on: October 19, 2011, 01:37:48 AM »
Seeing as how the word police filter waters down and sometimes entirely changes the meaning of your posts, is there an acceptable succinct term that will can be used to describe the "A-20/Lancstuka-pilot-whose-only-mission-in-thisgame-is-to-ruin-GVer's-fun"?  Just askin.   :salute Nish

Fighter Ace vet lured to the dark side, a.k.a..  -AoM-  Fear the Mighty Mitsubishi Mounted Muppet!

Nishizwa in game, Nish or Nishi will work too

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
Re: Is there a PC substitution for "Bomb %@?&"?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 01:41:48 AM »
bomb****?

:P

That's kind of funny though.

BT filters as bomber.

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 01:59:41 AM »
Wow, I had no idea simply adding a hyphen would somehow make it more pallettable to the PC gods..... go figure.  :headscratch

Fighter Ace vet lured to the dark side, a.k.a..  -AoM-  Fear the Mighty Mitsubishi Mounted Muppet!

Offline MK-84

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 02:10:58 AM »
An A20 is an attack aircraft.  What would you expect it to attack if GV's are not appropriate.  :headscratch:

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 02:13:14 AM »
The aviation term would be "Mud Mover" and his target is known as a "Mud Puddle" due to what leaks out after the bomb hits.  :D  :bolt:
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 02:29:37 AM »
Oh I dunno, ships, airfields, towns..... heck, I don't even have a problem with them being used to break up a camped spawn.  But when the A 20 driver's only mission and only way of getting kills is to lurk over a heated GV battlefield dropping 1000 pounders on tanks who have virtually no way of defending themselves..... Sorry, I fail to see the sport in that.

Offline MK-84

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2011, 02:37:58 AM »
Oh I dunno, ships, airfields, towns..... heck, I don't even have a problem with them being used to break up a camped spawn.  But when the A 20 driver's only mission and only way of getting kills is to lurk over a heated GV battlefield dropping 1000 pounders on tanks who have virtually no way of defending themselves..... Sorry, I fail to see the sport in that.

What prevented you, or your country, teammates, squaddies, friends, or anyone else from upping a fighter to deal with it?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2011, 03:11:03 AM »
     What prevented you, or your country, teammates, squaddies, friends, or anyone else from upping a fighter to deal with it?

the fact that we run out of bullets before they stop coming.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2011, 03:23:30 AM »
Not a thing, I see it happen quite often.... and we always cheer when the bomb**** does up as a smoking hole in the ground. :banana: Now my question to you is what challenge or sport is there in dropping bombs on the heads of those who can't fight back?  My only issue is with those who won't challenge themselves in their approach to the game.  For example, I have zero problem with attack plane's being used to blunt a GV attack on a base/town/port but I think it says a lot about the gamer who upps an A 20 for the sole purpose of getting easy kills over a obvious tank playground.

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2011, 03:33:31 AM »
I think it says a lot about the gamer who upps an A 20 for the sole purpose of getting easy kills over a obvious tank playground.

I know, who would want to get easy kills!? I can't believe that people would do that to you in a computer game. It's shocking. People are usually so honourable, honest and sporting on the internet...

:headscratch: 

Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2011, 03:50:59 AM »
I get your sarcasm, but I been at this long enough to realize these types will always show up, but should I give up hope that they will ever see the err of their ways?

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2011, 04:01:11 AM »

You're in the MA which makes you a fair target no matter what you're in.  If you don't like having your GV bombed then make sure you've got some buddies to spawn some AA vehicles or fly air cover.  Silly crying about being bombed in a war game.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline ARSNishi

• Copper Member
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2011, 04:29:39 AM »
I suppose if I were "crying" about ANYTHING in this game or any other game.... it WOULD be silly, but I'll leave your smelly bait on the hook for others and just continue to chuckle at how you had your mess knocked in the dirt as you attempted to tell the OP in another thread what HIS intent was.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2011, 05:19:31 AM »
I like attacking bombers in a Typhoon  :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2011, 05:58:28 AM »
Disclaimer to Add to Boxed Version of Aces High:The potential exists for you to be bombed if you up a vehicle anywhere in the Late War Arena. :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!