Author Topic: One man airfield pwnage.  (Read 1782 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: One man airfield pwnage.
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2011, 02:57:11 PM »
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 03:52:43 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2011, 02:58:27 PM »
 :rofl

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2011, 11:54:39 PM »
yet another look at me :rolleyes:
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2011, 05:45:31 AM »
+1

12 nil to Midway :rofl
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2011, 06:21:42 AM »
On a serious note, has anyone ever deacked a field by themselves? The chances of hitting all acks without losing a radiator, oil, etc is almost impossible. We are talking theory that is right up there with winning a Vegas machine. I've taken a Vbase by myself once in a 110 though that has maybe 6 acks, straffed the VH then flew in a goon. If one person would have upped a whirble or tank...no chance. It was me against 6 AI field guns.

Against a field and people trying to up? Amazing this thread has continued this long.

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2011, 06:42:25 AM »
you need to take in the fact that hes been here  more years than you...

multiply your postcount by 4 and you get 2100-ish.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrPfhs5WnB4&feature=related  :devil
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube+Twitch - 20Dolby10

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2011, 07:37:07 AM »
On a serious note, has anyone ever deacked a field by themselves? The chances of hitting all acks without losing a radiator, oil, etc is almost impossible. We are talking theory that is right up there with winning a Vegas machine. I've taken a Vbase by myself once in a 110 though that has maybe 6 acks, straffed the VH then flew in a goon. If one person would have upped a whirble or tank...no chance. It was me against 6 AI field guns.

Against a field and people trying to up? Amazing this thread has continued this long.

Boo

I do it often at small air fields and vbases.  Work from the outside in and use your elevator a lot to move up and down.  If you want to see me do one you can join my plane.   :joystick:

I would post a film, but then be accused of "look at me" posts again.  Anyone is free to join my plane, no need to ask first.   :aok
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 07:42:50 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline coola4me

• Copper Member
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2011, 09:38:39 AM »
Dont take this the wrong way! I will give Midway this....... he takes verbal/text abuse on 200 and bbs pretty well. Control of ones emotion (not getting peeved off) in a game filled with "internet tough guys" is quite an attribute. There is many of us that need to learn the same!  :devil
CO. 172nd Rabid Dawgs
In Game Name: coola
Panties....not the greatest thing on Earth..... but next to it!!!     ME-YOW!!!

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2011, 09:58:32 AM »
Tardway really is skilled at de-acking.  Lasted all of 15 seconds before taking three 37mm hits on his second pass.

I guess all that "pwnage" only happens at empty bases.  :lol
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2011, 10:35:32 AM »
Tardway really is skilled at de-acking.  Lasted all of 15 seconds before taking three 37mm hits on his second pass.

(Image removed from quote.)

I guess all that "pwnage" only happens at empty bases.  :lol

Like I said, I do it often...  even with a manned gun or wirby up.  More than one though and it gets really tough.  With none, it's very easy if you do it right.  The biggest problem I have with completely deacking a field is if there is a  manned gun that I don't know is manned... If I saw it, I would approach it different (lower and furthest away from manned gun first).  :)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2011, 11:13:12 AM »
yet another look at me :rolleyes:
Some children don't have social lives. They live their lives vicariously through the internet. This is their reality.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2011, 11:56:24 AM »
Some children don't have social lives. They live their lives vicariously through the internet. This is their reality.

... and some don't have the you know what to fly any more in AH and live vicariously through those that do on an AH BBS.  :)

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2011, 07:42:42 PM »
... and some don't have the you know what to fly any more in AH and live vicariously through those that do on an AH BBS.  :)
That was absolutely horrible. Your mom needs to take your keyboard away for that.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2011, 09:43:51 PM »
Can you permanently squelch someone on Game Text? Forum? Not a bad Idea.  :salute  uh..to have that option, not necessarily Midway.  :old:
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2011, 09:46:01 PM »
Can you permanently squelch someone on Game Text? Forum? Not a bad Idea.  :salute  uh..to have that option, not necessarily Midway.  :old:
you can do that on the forum, just go to Profile>edit personal message options>type in the name