Author Topic: Battlefield 3  (Read 2267 times)

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
Re: Battlefield 3
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2011, 06:15:07 AM »
NVIDIA Geforce 9800 GTX+, never failed me with Crysis, and the graphics in BF3 don't even look like a challenge (minimum settings). The game craps out when there's a lot of sound mostly, turning my view makes it worse. At one point there was so much sound going on that apparently the sound system crashed for a moment and everything went silent, and the game seemed to start running better, I think.

I've tried Hi-Fi, Headphones and Home Cinema audio settings, they all do the same thing.

I just updated everything after the game released.

I'll keep trying stuff, maybe I'm using too much RAM already, maybe BF3 hates me, maybe I need my money back. Who knows, I just don't need so much hassle at the moment.

Edit: Now I think it's a CPU problem. When I stand still everything is fine, GPU is used at about 80%, sounds don't stutter when I empty a clip. But when I turn round everything screws up, my GPU drops to 16% utilization and the temperature drops like a rock. Maybe it's the GPU screwing up when I turn and the CPU has to take over. I'm just rambling now, I don't know enough about this garbage to figure it out.
just wait for a few patches to come out, im sure your not the only one with these problems. :aok

:salute
FlyKommando.com

"Tip of the dull butter knife"
delta07

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2011, 12:10:09 PM »
Aye, thanks guys. :salute
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline AceHavok

• Nickel Member
« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2011, 01:26:36 PM »
My game said it has activation issues, so I called tech support. Then a few minutes later I got a notice on Origin that they're working on the issue I'm having.  :cry
Currently inactive.

Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. - Albert Einstein

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2011, 07:01:06 PM »
From Battlefield's facebook page:
We take cheating and exploiting very seriously in Battlefield 3 and want to make it clear that it will not be tolerated. This week, we’ve banned hundreds of offending accounts and have stats-wiped additional accounts for exploiting (such as boosting). We’ll continue to be monitoring and taking action against the minority that doesn’t respect the integrity of the game.
Its great to know that DICE is monitoring their games and making sure it stays clean. More than IW/Treyarch can say about COD.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2011, 08:01:52 PM »
I have  yet to see anything that is clearly cheating going on, all in  all  I think its a damn good  game.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline curry1

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2011, 11:49:03 PM »
I have  yet to see anything that is clearly cheating going on, all in  all  I think its a damn good  game.

I have seen a lot mostly people with aim-bots or once someone hacked the server and had everyone teleport to a single spot where he through c4 and blew you up as you arrived there lol.  Supposedly they fixed that so it can't happen anymore, was actually quite funny.
Curry1-Since Tour 101

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: November 15, 2011, 05:50:04 PM »
I'm finally starting to get past the learning curve.  :aok

Turns out, you have to stick with your squad almost all the time, or at least with some teammates. You can't go lone wolf like in BC2, aiming is easier now due to practice, and I can finally keep a +1KD ratio, if not, I'm in the top 5 scorers.

Took me a while, but I got it.  :t

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #97 on: November 15, 2011, 07:06:48 PM »
I'm finally starting to get past the learning curve.  :aok

Turns out, you have to stick with your squad almost all the time, or at least with some teammates. You can't go lone wolf like in BC2, aiming is easier now due to practice, and I can finally keep a +1KD ratio, if not, I'm in the top 5 scorers.

Took me a while, but I got it.  :t
get on ts with a few guys and you can roll an entire rush round in 2 minutes
FlyKommando.com

"Tip of the dull butter knife"
delta07

Offline ScottyK

• Nickel Member
« Reply #98 on: November 16, 2011, 03:36:03 PM »
Love the game, my longest head shot, 642m while playing Rush on Kharg island.
Childhood is over the moment you know your gonna die.  Fight not to Fail, or end up like the others.   In my crate, im the commander.

IGN: Scotty57