Author Topic: "your tax fair dollars as work"  (Read 280 times)

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
"your tax fair dollars as work"
« on: November 16, 2011, 10:58:27 PM »
http://sports.yahoo.com/video/player/news/AP_Sports/27208331#news/AP_Sports/27208331

I bet that guy will never let reporters on his ship again.

P.S. Please don't make this a political discussion, the thread is about reporters.
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline mbailey

• Platinum Member
Re: "your tax fair dollars as work"
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 07:00:51 AM »
Thought it was a great story, not sure what the reporter did wrong?

Glad to see the guys serving got to take some R&R and enjoy a basketball game........god knows they deserve it
Mbailey
80th FS "Headhunters"

Ichi Go Ichi E
Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

When the game is over, the Kings and Pawns all go into the same box.

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
Re: "your tax fair dollars as work"
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2011, 12:44:28 PM »
At 0:52 the Captain says "it's kinda nice to show the public, this is your tax fair dollars as work here, this is what the aircraft carrier does". I'm sure he was talking about the aircraft carrier's normal operations now the basketball game.
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s