Author Topic: Teh Hordez  (Read 45360 times)

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
Re: Teh Hordez
« Reply #360 on: November 28, 2011, 10:33:31 PM »
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #361 on: November 28, 2011, 11:33:02 PM »
Your moving closer to the head of the cartoon line with comments like this! You meant to tell me you can't fly over a battle like this and tell that it is nothing more than a furbal? On top of that you would STILL sink the CV because we know that what you want to do is far more important than what the 40 or so people having a good time are doing.

Furballers don't carry bombs, most don't carry that much fuel. Furballs are quick intense fights that unfortunately last shorter and shorter amounts of time these days due to people feeling the need to "help". A furballer isn't going to waste the time to bomb anything, the fight will most likely be over before he gets back anyway, so there really isn't any point.

99.99 percent of the people in a furball dont carry troops and yet a base can be taken with a single guy in a goon/lvt/m3.  you dont need bombs to take the town down, hell you dont even need 20mm cannons.  hell i can fly over a vtard mission and not see a single goon or bomber and you expect me to believe they're just gonna furball?  hell if it's red and it's next to or over our airfield as far as I know they're trying to take it.  you want proof?  the so called furballers will come into the field and kill ords/ack/vh/fh and whatever they can get their hands on.  at least 1/3 of the people taking off a cv will bring bombs.  that is of course unless we knghts are the exception.

juggler, I respect most of your opinions believe it or not, but your comments above are the dumbest one you ever made and that is hard to do.

semp

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #362 on: November 29, 2011, 12:47:50 AM »
I almost never uped heavy unless I was hitting ordnance or uncamping a spawn or something like that. Of course when when I did up heavy, I usually took a Ju-88 in the Jabo role and did it up brown.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #363 on: November 29, 2011, 04:10:19 AM »
99.99 percent of the people in a furball dont carry troops and yet a base can be taken with a single guy in a goon/lvt/m3.  you dont need bombs to take the town down, hell you dont even need 20mm cannons.  hell i can fly over a vtard mission and not see a single goon or bomber and you expect me to believe they're just gonna furball?  hell if it's red and it's next to or over our airfield as far as I know they're trying to take it.  you want proof?  the so called furballers will come into the field and kill ords/ack/vh/fh and whatever they can get their hands on.  at least 1/3 of the people taking off a cv will bring bombs.  that is of course unless we knghts are the exception.

juggler, I respect most of your opinions believe it or not, but your comments above are the dumbest one you ever made and that is hard to do.

semp
[/qoute]

lol, how did you drag me into this one?   WOW

Awesome

JUGgler

« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 04:19:16 AM by JUGgler »
Army of Muppets

Offline EVZ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #364 on: November 29, 2011, 04:40:06 AM »
Not all display all of the traits of any one disorder, but they all display at least 2 traits of a psychopath. Figured it was the best term to cover the wide variaty of people in the game.

OK, but psycopathy is, like most mental conditions an EXAGERATION of NORMAL behavior, it's not a DEFECT until it becomes a dominant personality factor. Calling someone defective just because they express strong self interest is a  mistake ... In the context of this GAME we are ALL Psycopaths intent on ending the existance of others to enhance our personal self image.

Do your thing, don't let anyone tell you you can't, but allow others the same priveledge, if you don't like what someone or some group is doing, go elsewhere. Sticking around and getting upset is just punishment you are inflicting on yourself. It's OK to have fun ... There's a lot of it here ... Find some ...  :pray

I am my Ideal ! - You may now return to your petty bickering.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #365 on: November 29, 2011, 05:45:33 AM »

Do your thing, don't let anyone tell you you can't, but allow others the same priveledge, if you don't like what someone or some group is doing, go elsewhere. Sticking around and getting upset is just punishment you are inflicting on yourself. It's OK to have fun ... There's a lot of it here ... Find some ...  :pray

Now THOSE are words to live by  :aok
Lighten up Francis

Offline MAINER

• Nickel Member
« Reply #366 on: November 29, 2011, 07:09:10 AM »
OK, but psycopathy is, like most mental conditions an EXAGERATION of NORMAL behavior, it's not a DEFECT until it becomes a dominant personality factor. Calling someone defective just because they express strong self interest is a  mistake ... In the context of this GAME we are ALL Psycopaths intent on ending the existance of others to enhance our personal self image.

:aok
Are those our bombers?-famous last words

Member of the congregation of The church of David Wales

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #367 on: November 29, 2011, 07:57:49 AM »
99.99 percent of the people in a furball dont carry troops and yet a base can be taken with a single guy in a goon/lvt/m3.  you dont need bombs to take the town down, hell you dont even need 20mm cannons.  hell i can fly over a vtard mission and not see a single goon or bomber and you expect me to believe they're just gonna furball?  hell if it's red and it's next to or over our airfield as far as I know they're trying to take it.  you want proof?  the so called furballers will come into the field and kill ords/ack/vh/fh and whatever they can get their hands on.  at least 1/3 of the people taking off a cv will bring bombs.  that is of course unless we knghts are the exception.

semp

semp

Semp...

"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #368 on: November 29, 2011, 05:59:45 PM »
Given that the difficulty you have brought up has already been mentioned and addressed and you missed it tells me that there's another short-bus rider waiting to lick windows once he boards said bus....just sayin

EDIT: DING

Seriously  :huh  what's so difficult about it?  Unless you're saying it is difficult to sink a CV, too.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #369 on: November 29, 2011, 06:06:49 PM »
99.99 percent of the people in a furball dont carry troops and yet a base can be taken with a single guy in a goon/lvt/m3.  you dont need bombs to take the town down, hell you dont even need 20mm cannons.  hell i can fly over a vtard mission and not see a single goon or bomber and you expect me to believe they're just gonna furball?  hell if it's red and it's next to or over our airfield as far as I know they're trying to take it.  you want proof?  the so called furballers will come into the field and kill ords/ack/vh/fh and whatever they can get their hands on.  at least 1/3 of the people taking off a cv will bring bombs.  that is of course unless we knghts are the exception.

semp

semp

OK I'll give you a clue to go by, if the fight is happening about halfway between two bases, or a base and a cv it's a furbal and people are having fun.

If the fight is happening over a base it is a really poor attempt at taking the base and the lemmings will EVENTUALLY get in a goon, feel free to take down the hangers and "help"  :rolleyes:

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #370 on: November 29, 2011, 06:32:49 PM »
Seriously  :huh  what's so difficult about it?  Unless you're saying it is difficult to sink a CV, too.

You were talking about the difficulty of the situation, not sinking CVs...check your original post again

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #371 on: November 29, 2011, 07:41:37 PM »
OK I'll give you a clue to go by, if the fight is happening about halfway between two bases, or a base and a cv it's a furbal and people are having fun.

If the fight is happening over a base it is a really poor attempt at taking the base and the lemmings will EVENTUALLY get in a goon, feel free to take down the hangers and "help"  :rolleyes:

you ever seen me bomb hangars?  there's a reason why I never do.  I cant hit them.

btw vjuggler you ever notice how there's lots of red cons and green cons all mixed up low on the floor?  it's called a furball and you have ruined plenty of them by bringing your 262, you ever thought about how you ruined the fun for lots of guys?  you havent done it lately but you have ruined plenty of fights.

it's just a matter of opinions, we can go back and forth about what is right/wrong thing to do during a furball.  but it all comes down to, there is no right/wrong thing to do.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #372 on: November 29, 2011, 08:18:14 PM »

semp

semp
I agree with semp semp!!!!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #373 on: November 29, 2011, 08:32:15 PM »

you ever seen me bomb hangars?  there's a reason why I never do.  I cant hit them.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 08:35:26 PM by Changeup »

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #374 on: November 29, 2011, 08:39:31 PM »
i do agree with everytime there is a good furrball going sooner or later the 262's show up, low on the deck looking for some poor sap not paying attention, or diving in at mach speed then exrending away.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch