Author Topic: Teh Hordez  (Read 45614 times)

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
Re: Teh Hordez
« Reply #255 on: November 27, 2011, 04:00:15 PM »
it's the irony of it all changeup.  perhaps when you called for a cv to be sunk then it's ok but when somebody else does it to you then he's a salamander?

semp

Its  called a  hypocrite Semp, how many times  did he  ask the squad  to report someone  for  using a dirty word on 200 in a discussion with him, then 10 minutes latter you see Changeup  doing the  exact same thing? Now  as to  sinking a  cv that  is the only fight around yeah  that puts  a damper on things, but I'm pretty sure there are more bases  that  can  be  fought over  SOMEWHERE  on  a map, might have to look real hard to find em tho  since they  usually aren't  indicated in bright  letters  and  numbers.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #256 on: November 27, 2011, 04:05:18 PM »
it's the irony of it all changeup.  perhaps when you called for a cv to be sunk then it's ok but when somebody else does it to you then he's a salamander?

semp

No irony Semp...again, you are ignoring the point I made which was "while taking bases".  I have never randomly called for a CV to be sunk.  Now you're just reaching....lol...that's funny.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #257 on: November 27, 2011, 04:06:57 PM »
Its  called a  hypocrite Semp, how many times  did he  ask the squad  to report someone  for  using a dirty word on 200 in a discussion with him, then 10 minutes latter you see Changeup  doing the  exact same thing? Now  as to  sinking a  cv that  is the only fight around yeah  that puts  a damper on things, but I'm pretty sure there are more bases  that  can  be  fought over  SOMEWHERE  on  a map, might have to look real hard to find em tho  since they  usually aren't  indicated in bright  letters  and  numbers.

Oh I think if you go back it was just a bit worse than a dirty word....every single time.  But thanks for playing...boy, it gets pretty obvious how things are when you leave a squad, lmao!  You guys best stay.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #258 on: November 27, 2011, 04:08:28 PM »
 :noid
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #259 on: November 27, 2011, 04:09:50 PM »
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #260 on: November 27, 2011, 04:46:22 PM »

dad is the coolest miss his "hey you guys"  :salute.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #261 on: November 27, 2011, 05:05:32 PM »
Are you paranoid because when you started drinking there was only one red con, but now, a few pints in, the red con is now a horde of red cons?

:banana:  :cheers:  :P
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline EVZ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #262 on: November 27, 2011, 07:59:33 PM »
However, you are right, they could fall under th Sadist categrory as well.

Sadists NEED victims and enjoy the pain or discomfort they cause, they are extroverts ... Psychopaths are introverts and not really even aware others or their problems, they are focused on themselves. Sociopaths - have no respect for others or any rules beyond the ones THEY make up to suit themselves ... They are also introverts, but are aware of and frustrated by the "problems" others impose on them.

Trying to use words you have heard but don't really understand just defeats your purpose and makes it hard for people to take you or your point of view seriously. And you DO have a reasonable point here. I've seen quite a few damaged personalitys around this game and HOPE it provides them either aggression therapy or at least diversion.   :O
I am my Ideal ! - You may now return to your petty bickering.

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #263 on: November 27, 2011, 08:10:39 PM »
Well its hard to classify the 'general' A-hole in aces high, because, while theres more than most would probably expect, the game mechanics offer them easy camoflauge, so its hard to say who is what exactly. Psychopath seemed to be the broadest, most encompasing term for what you generally see with the stereotypical 'a-hole'.

Not all display all of the traits of any one disorder, but they all display at least 2 traits of a psychopath. Figured it was the best term to cover the wide variaty of people in the game.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline BERN1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #264 on: November 27, 2011, 08:19:44 PM »
You fail to grasp the simple fact that you're in the MA.  If you appear red on my screen then that makes you fair game, regardless of what you are in.  If you want to GV unmolested there is the option of creating your own arena that you can disable planes in so you can't be bombed.  Asking...no, demanding, that you don't get bombed in the MA is just as silly as flying a bomber and asking a fighter not to shoot you down.  Basically, suck it up and get a new tank when you get bombed.

ack-ack
:aok

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #265 on: November 27, 2011, 11:11:54 PM »
Oh I think if you go back it was just a bit worse than a dirty word....every single time.  But thanks for playing...boy, it gets pretty obvious how things are when you leave a squad, lmao!  You guys best stay.

If you read what I said its that   you were guilty of the  same  exact things and not  once  did I really think  what was said was over the  top but I backed you and  didn't point out that  you were giving as much as you were receiving, and  you needed thinker skin.  Nothing major  just pointing out hypocrisy. If you want to  play victim in you lil world that's  fine and  dandy.  reread  over you posts in this thread sleep on it  and  reply after you've given careful consideration.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 11:14:59 PM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline whopper2

• Zinc Member
« Reply #266 on: November 27, 2011, 11:35:48 PM »
For all the recent massive internet webside ad campaign that Dale persues...still, most of my friends have left due to this same lopsided arena garbage.   If you are new and got swarmed 4:1 you may wish to save your money.

It's The Alamo every night, you are Davy Crockett and you have your choice of 2 fronts to get murdered on.
GONE

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #267 on: November 27, 2011, 11:59:18 PM »
If you read what I said its that   you were guilty of the  same  exact things and not  once  did I really think  what was said was over the  top but I backed you and  didn't point out that  you were giving as much as you were receiving, and  you needed thinker skin.  Nothing major  just pointing out hypocrisy. If you want to  play victim in you lil world that's  fine and  dandy.  reread  over you posts in this thread sleep on it  and  reply after you've given careful consideration.

Killing a fight that affects about 20 players is significantly different than reporting someone for offensive crap on 200 which only affects 1. YOU need to learn the difference.  It doesn't have a thing to do with a thicker skin...It has to do with affecting 1 person, in the report, or affecting 20 in the fight.  Its not my fault that you aren't smart enough to know the difference in the two.  The comparisons are not even close.  You wanna jump on someone's bandwagon, fine but don't expect finery when you make yourself look stupid.  Why don't you think about that.  Just not very smart...loyal, I'll give ya that but not smart.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #268 on: November 28, 2011, 02:00:18 AM »
Killing a fight that affects about 20 players is significantly different than reporting someone for offensive crap on 200 which only affects 1. YOU need to learn the difference.  It doesn't have a thing to do with a thicker skin...It has to do with affecting 1 person, in the report, or affecting 20 in the fight.  Its not my fault that you aren't smart enough to know the difference in the two.  The comparisons are not even close.  You wanna jump on someone's bandwagon, fine but don't expect finery when you make yourself look stupid.  Why don't you think about that.  Just not very smart...loyal, I'll give ya that but not smart.

there you go now you are feeling superior to others and you get to call everybody stupid, you will fit right in.  fact is everybody pays the same 15 bucks and you cannot tell people what to do.  if somebody wants to bomb whichever base they want, well they pay for the right to do it. 

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #269 on: November 28, 2011, 04:13:22 AM »
there you go now you are feeling superior to others and you get to call everybody stupid, you will fit right in.  fact is everybody pays the same 15 bucks and you cannot tell people what to do.  if somebody wants to bomb whichever base they want, well they pay for the right to do it. 

semp

He's right.  There will always be times where a countryman will do something that is counterproductive to what you want to do on the map, it's just part of the deal and we can either like it or lump it.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.