Author Topic: Should I call out someone on BBS  (Read 3266 times)

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
Re: Should I call out someone on BBS
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2011, 06:21:55 PM »
*shakes head and walks away

JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2011, 06:41:02 PM »
but who here is telling the real truth? every story has 2 sides, and only one side is right and both sides claim to be right. is this not so CAP? not looking to add fuel to the fire, but someone here is lieing or sugarcoating the truth so as not to look as guilty.

Heya Sir,

OK unfortunatly I could not afford overnight, I sent it out 2nd day ground delivery and you will be getting it thursday.

tracking number is 1z8w6w530220323647

Go to  www.UPS.com and you can track the item from there.

Correction:  he did ship it on the day agreed... just not overnight as agreed,   costing me money in pointless overnight shipping charges from Newegg.

By the way, I told the seller that I would be shipping the stuff from Newegg so that it would arrive on the same day as the stuff he was shipping and he STILL didn't overnight it, as agreed.

Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Gman

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2011, 06:57:11 PM »
Where are all the "in's" here on the weekend? WTF COMMUNITY?!  I've never posted an IN in 12 years on the BBS, as I thought it would violate the "no backseat moderating rule", but alas, it doesn't seem to.   So here goes, right before this thread starts delivering some real good times.

IN.

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2011, 06:57:36 PM »
 Are you trying to work out a different price for his inability to meet the terms? Now we've heard your respective sides, what's the solution?

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2011, 07:12:30 PM »
Jello wrestle for it. Winner gets whatever the hell it is you're talking about.
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2011, 07:14:37 PM »
you are 100% correct. it would almost seem as if part of the truth is being left out by one or both of them. regardless of whether or not one or both of them are, things like this should be kept personal i think. i don't know either of them personally, so that makes it harder to judge.......but for instance.......if i just sold you a widget for your charger, and you sent me a bad check, i wouldn't think to bring that here. i'd take that up with you and you alone, using whatever means(legally of course) i had to use to get in touch with you. i wouldn't try to call in the law, or local police until i had given you ample time to take care of the problem.
 now, on the flip side of that, if i sent you a gadget, rather than the widget we had agreed upon, i would also expect the same courtesy from you as far as us handling the perceived problem.

jeezeee i friggin MUST be getting old.  :old:
so what does this make me at 18 seeing eye to eye with you....

:noid
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2011, 07:21:50 PM »
Hmm this is about me, and the original poster isn't telling the truth.

The original poster agreed to overnight the package(purchase price included overnight shipping), which he didn't. He agreed to send it on a specific date, which he didn't.  He didn't send all the parts.  When I asked him about the missing parts, he said he'd send them out right away, which he didn't.  He hasn't sent me a single PM, at least  not one that I received. In the past, I  PM'd the original poster my phone number. He has never called me.

Because he had promised to overnight the package, I had two packages overnighted from Newegg so the rest of the PC parts would arrive at the same time. Since the original poster DIDNT overnight  the package as agreed, I wasted money on the overnight shipping of the stuff from Newegg.

Call the local cops.  After I have them in, finish a cup of coffee with them, and talk about our kids who all play hockey together(I'm one of the coaches), we'll have a good laugh at your expense.

By the way, Lawndart does NOT live in Wisconsin, he lives in PA.

Oh ya, one more thing:  I never agreed to payment terms so no matter what happens, short of not paying at all, I'm not in violation of any law or gentleman's agreement.  Let me know when you  are going to call the cops, I'll put on extra coffee.

As Paul Harvey used to say:  "And that's the rest of the story."

lol steve first you go all over dadano because he didnt pay you for your items that you sent, now you arent paying lawn for the items you got.  so you getting the money that dadano owes you from lawn?  such hypocrisy.

here in case you forgot here's your own thread.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,320358.0.html

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2011, 07:22:13 PM »
so what does this make me at 18 seeing eye to eye with you....

:noid
prematurely old? smarter than a lot of us were at your age?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2011, 07:27:51 PM »
Well I did say i would overnight the products but due to financial situation i could only afford 2nd day which he got the Thursday of the same week. I sent it Tuesday. So yes i will take that hit but I also sent him a message as soon as I got back from shipping it and explained it to him.

Steve i am sorry if it messed you up, and I did send you PM's about the price originally and you agreed to it. When I forgot to include the other item in the original shipment and you told me you had to order a new one, I also cut a portion off the original price.

Well as adults i know we can work this out and come to an agreement.
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2011, 07:56:15 PM »
lol steve first you go all over dadano because he didnt pay you for your items that you sent, now you arent paying lawn for the items you got.  so you getting the money that dadano owes you from lawn?  such hypocrisy.

here in case you forgot here's your own thread.

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,320358.0.html

semp

I didn't get what was agreed to. Work on reading comprehension or have someone explain it to you. When you find someone to help you out have them let me know because, until then, I won't bother reading your ignorant posts.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2011, 07:58:57 PM »
I didn't get what was agreed to. Work on reading comprehension or have someone explain it to you. When you find someone to help you out have them let me know because, until then, I won't bother reading your ignorant posts.

by your own admission you got the parts.  if you didnt get according to the terms then negotiate or send them back, but dont ignore your obligations.  you didnt like it when dano screwed you over, so dont do it to somebody else.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2011, 07:59:04 PM »
If you did not get what was agreed then send what you got back.

I guess by now you already sent it back. He should receive it soon.

Otherwise you'd be a thief.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 08:02:22 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2011, 08:00:43 PM »
Well I did say i would overnight the products but due to financial situation i could only afford 2nd day which he got the Thursday of the same week. I sent it Tuesday. So yes i will take that hit but I also sent him a message as soon as I got back from shipping it and explained it to him.

Steve i am sorry if it messed you up, and I did send you PM's about the price originally and you agreed to it. When I forgot to include the other item in the original shipment and you told me you had to order a new one, I also cut a portion off the original price.

Well as adults i know we can work this out and come to an agreement.

We agreed to a price that included overnight shipping... and I've already explained losses I suffered because you didn't do as agreed. Do we really need to go over it yet again? and here?

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2011, 08:01:27 PM »
Hope you shipped it where they had to sign. If not then he will just say he never received it.

If they wont answer PMs or anything then I say name them so no one else gets taken by the crook.

Really? 

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2011, 08:04:29 PM »
Really? 

Yes really. If you received something and did not pay for it. That is what thieves do. Of course you did not keep it. You returned it... right?
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)