Author Topic: Average Age of Players?  (Read 9884 times)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: Average Age of Players?
« Reply #105 on: November 28, 2011, 12:51:36 PM »
real football?  :D
Don't even get me started   :mad:  :D
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2011, 12:54:48 PM »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2011, 01:32:58 PM »
So Titanic3, are you taking the average? median? standard deviation?
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline curry1

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2011, 01:46:17 PM »

Dat standard deviation.
Curry1-Since Tour 101

Offline tmetal

• Gold Member
« Reply #109 on: November 28, 2011, 02:23:53 PM »
29....for now  :noid
The real problem is anyone should feel like they can come to this forum and make a wish without being treated in a derogatory manner.  The only discussion should be centered around whether it would work, or how it would work and so on always in a respectful manner.

-Skuzzy 5/18/17

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2011, 02:29:01 PM »
18, with a few years of experience  :cheers:
lol, BS
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2011, 02:32:41 PM »

Maybe all 3 if I feel like doing math.  :D

It's nice to see such a big range of numbers. And I think this is probably the most amount of older players (30+) that I've seen in a game (percentage wise of course).

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline seraphim07

• Zinc Member
« Reply #112 on: November 28, 2011, 02:48:49 PM »
I am 28, be 29 on...........September 11 of 2012  :(   I turned 18 on the very day of the attacks, and it motivated me something awful to join the united states Army. I did, and served as an infantryman, 11Bravo to those in the know. I did not see combat however, and was medically discharged :(  

I don't have any 'famous' uncles, but my grandfather was a bit of a local celebrity. I am from Bath, Maine which is home to Bath Iron Works ship yard, building Aegis class Guided Missile Destroyers. During WWII, gramps was drafted into the navy at 19, went to basic and then, to his surprise, was ordered back home to Bath to await the commissioning of his ship, the Fletcher class DD Ingersoll. On their shakedown cruise, they sank a submarine off of Bermuda, and headed for the Pacific. From late 43 to the surrender in Tokyo Bay, his ship was involved in every major action of the Pacific war, earning the Presidential unit citation and 9 battle stars. During an attempt to tow a damaged cruiser to safety, an operation intended to draw out Japanese air power, his ship was heavily engaged by torpedo bombers. Several were destroyed, the cruiser was sunk but the trade for some of the last experienced bombers crews Japan had was considered worth it. He called the small band of ships involved the, "Streamlined Bait Division" but even decades later a hint of resentment at the Navy for using his ship and his mates at bait shone through the humor. During the bloody battle for Okinawa, his ship was part of the well know radar picket of destroyers deployed far from the main fleet to act as a screen for the carriers when Kamikaze attacks reached their height. Not being able to hit the larger ships after being detected by the screen and their assigned CAP, the Japanese started hitting the DDs on picket duty. Not since the Solomons had it been so dangerous aboard a DD. His ship was clipped by a Ki-61 Tony, and shortly after destroyed a G4M3 Betty and another unidentified enemy aircraft. They then stopped the ship, while being attacked, to reverse course for a crew man who bailed off the bridge when the Tony attacked. A dog the men had aboard lived the entire war without a scratch, only to be killed in Tokyo by a truck.

He was interviewed about his wartime experiences by the papers for a veterans day special, and after that he was even more well known in the community.      

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #113 on: November 28, 2011, 02:59:41 PM »
1964 was a great year.  :aok

I don't have any famous uncles, but I do have an infamous uncle. :neener:
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #114 on: November 28, 2011, 03:00:30 PM »
50 and I'm related to Benedict Arnold on his second wife's side and King Edward II.

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #115 on: November 28, 2011, 04:31:21 PM »
I'm 39...  :rolleyes:
Oh well...next year I will be 38 as I get to start counting backwards...woman's prerogative  :aok
I don't have any famous uncles, but I do know Shannon Tweeds sister Sara, does that count?  :confused:

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: November 28, 2011, 05:05:18 PM »
Oh well...next year I will be 38 as I get to start counting backwards...woman's prerogative  :aok
I don't have any famous uncles, but I do know Shannon Tweeds sister Sara, does that count?  :confused:

Small world,I used to date a friend of Shannon's and know both her and Sara but that was along time ago.

BTW I'm 29 well thats how old my wife claims to be so since we're both the same age I must be 29 too...... born in 58 so my math isnt very good!

:salute

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #117 on: November 28, 2011, 05:24:24 PM »

I worked security for Shannon's husband in 1988.  Does that count? :devil
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #118 on: November 28, 2011, 05:34:46 PM »

Small world,I used to date a friend of Shannon's and know both her and Sara but that was along time ago.

BTW I'm 29 well that's how old my wife claims to be so since we're both the same age I must be 29 too...... born in 58 so my math isn't very good!

:salute

haha  that's cute  :)  I will probably start counting up once I hit 30 again, but honestly I think I should start lower cause I don't look a day over 25  :bolt:

Cool changeup!! In their glory years too!  When Paul Stanley had it going on  :rock

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline Colt44

• Silver Member
« Reply #119 on: November 28, 2011, 06:05:10 PM »
49 ...no...really... 49