Author Topic: GV spawns everywere !  (Read 316 times)

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
GV spawns everywere !
« on: December 05, 2011, 12:16:29 PM »
I am asking for an update to the current maps we have to include many more GV spawns,, since GV'ing has become more common and the number of GV's has increased greatly,, the maps we have sometimes limit the ability of those who love to play that part of the game,, to the point yesterday that almost no one had any place, in late war to do so!
 this could help until some, more gv friendly maps came to be and would not take much time to add!

there is already one thread  about this  but I felt another one, titled more to the point was needed! 
Also  a new   GV  emocon  would be nice! :noid

Flying since tour 71.

Offline matt

• Silver Member
Re: GV spawns everywere !
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 12:19:19 PM »
+10 :aok

Offline MK-84

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 12:59:40 PM »
-1  The more spawns added the harder it would be to find something to fight.  Perhaps taking a good look at some of the maps, and adjusting the spawns would be a better idea.

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 05:29:08 PM »
-1  The more spawns added the harder it would be to find something to fight.  Perhaps taking a good look at some of the maps, and adjusting the spawns would be a better idea.

Nah.  You are wrong.  Adding more gv spawns would decrease the camping in a major way.  It would do nothing to make it more difficult to "find" a fight.

I suggested not all that long ago for HTC to "fill out" the entire spawn box in the hanger with buttons.  Utilize every option so that there could be legit gv battles and not a circle jerk like the camp tards do.
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 06:48:22 PM »
I miss the old Tank Town fights  :cry.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"