Author Topic: Macchi C.200 Saetta  (Read 6154 times)

Offline FBCrabby

• Nickel Member
      • AHFreebirds.com
Re: Macchi C.200 Saetta
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2011, 06:32:23 AM »
On top of that - eventually these so non-uber planes will be added... then your precious ponies, spit 16's, la-7's, and every top-notch plane will be perked... And rightfully so... its called game evolution, ready or not - here it comes...

"Then the P40 will rule the world"  :x
AH-Freebirds.com - FB$ - Proud Squadron Of Aces High II

Actively Recruiting! - Join FB$ Today!

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2011, 06:49:59 AM »
you shouldda complained about it when i was flying the pony along with the spits next to you.  but then again just like bunnies and challenged you guys soon forget  :uhoh.
Whats a compainment? Seriously i need to re-definiate it.
Youre an eny5 warrior. You like to pick and run. Is it true or not?
I mostly fly an eny30 ride. Ok at least 80% of the time. Is it true or not?
You stand against everything what cant pick n run, or does not have at least dual hizookas and can turn with anything. Ergo you dont want this plane added. Is it true or not?

Seriously, which aircraft would you like to be added next? All your late war rides are in the game...
AoM
City of ice

Offline Bino

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2011, 08:44:14 PM »
+1

The Saetta would be a good addition for events set in North Africa 1940/1941.

"The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data'." - Randy Pausch

PC Specs

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2011, 01:07:30 AM »
I agree it is a niche aircraft, but it was one of the most used Italian fighters and thus ought to be in the game.  Additionally, in its favor, it would reuse much of the artwork of the C.202/C.205, making it cheaper in hours to add.

There are not a whole lot of really powerful fighters left to add.  As that well dries up players will have to accept that new additions will not be common sights in the LWA.

now this I respect :aok.  rather than people implying they will up and nail everything they see.  but to be honest most airplanes that are added now are really not used that much.  see the last few airplanes added, they just sit around doing nothing. but what can you do, like you said not much left to be added.

Whats a compainment? Seriously i need to re-definiate it.
Youre an eny5 warrior. You like to pick and run. Is it true or not?
I mostly fly an eny30 ride. Ok at least 80% of the time. Is it true or not?
You stand against everything what cant pick n run, or does not have at least dual hizookas and can turn with anything. Ergo you dont want this plane added. Is it true or not?

Seriously, which aircraft would you like to be added next? All your late war rides are in the game...

well debrody what I said before is you never complained when I flew next to you in my spit9 then the spit8 then the ponyd. did you?

you know what I do with the ponyd?  I pick people that fly over a furball trying to pick other players.  I get a kick out of that.  you know why I choose the ponyd?  because I grew up watching movies about this awesome plane called the mustang.  you fly whichever plane you have fun, well I fly whichever plane I have fun.  as for me liking to pick and run well stick around me and you will see me flying around with less than 100 rounds and a few minutes worth of fuel because another green guy needs help.

now this may come as a surprise to you, but you can pick in any airplane in the game, regardless of eny.  now I am not talking about you specifically but most people that i see flying with their high eny planes, the 190's, p47's, 109's, 110's, all they do is mostly pick.  except for the 109's they mostly stick trying to rope till they run out of e then they die.

:salute  :bolt:

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2011, 03:39:52 AM »
Haha, one good laugh for me  ;)
Ok man i shut it, im not flying so effin dont have the rights to brag  :salute
Then plz dont try to obstruct this request (slow, poor guns...) For its era, this plane wasnt as bad. Also special events FTW. Couse theres another world behind the eny5.
AoM
City of ice

Offline TheAssi

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2011, 04:16:24 AM »
More spaghetti shooters!   :aok

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2011, 04:01:02 PM »
it doesnt matter if the c200 could outturn out fly, out run, or whatever any plane.  it just doesnt have the guns to damage anything.

semp

the D3A fits in this spot and I would guess you'd think the same of the Hurri1..... but if fact you couldn't be more wrong......both at less than 400 will rip wings in less than 3 secs.
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE

Offline Ruah

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2011, 11:11:40 AM »
i actually think that plane is quite fetching.

Kommando Nowotny
I/JG 77, 2nd Staffel
Mediterranean Maelstrom
HORRIDO