Author Topic: not sure how to get new offline missions..  (Read 1153 times)

Offline SpencAce

• Copper Member
not sure how to get new offline missions..
« on: December 12, 2011, 03:48:37 PM »
how do i get new missions for offline arenas i loved the first one but it went away.. :cry but i can't figure out how to get them :bhead :bhead :bhead   could anybody tell me how to get them
**SSgt**

Offline bbosen

• Silver Member
      • AskMisterWizard.com
Re: not sure how to get new offline missions..
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 04:45:29 PM »
The easiest of my missions is named "Peabody Simple". Take a look at this page:

http://techvideoreview.com/FlightSimMovies/AcesHigh/Ah2Missions/Ah2OfflineMissionsFullPage.htm

The information you will find there should be helpful. Near the bottom of that page you'll find a list of my published missions. Click the one named "PeabodySimple" for further instructions. They are very detailed and will lead you step-by-step through the entire process.
 :salute

Offline SpencAce

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 05:10:49 PM »
thank you very much
**SSgt**

Offline bbosen

• Silver Member
      • AskMisterWizard.com
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 07:53:18 PM »
You're welcome SpencAce. When you investigate the "Peabody Simple" mission, you'll notice that it's been compiled for several different versions of Aces High. There are minor differences in the way each version is installed. Be sure to read and follow the specific directions for the one that best matches your version of Aces High. The video training clips are rather "generic", and the technique they describe won't work with the latest stuff. But the text instructions are correct for each version.
 :salute

Offline LTCClark

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 08:03:32 PM »
You can check out www.ah2space.com

I will be adding all of the offline missions that I find on the forum into one downloads area that will also have the necessary files and instructions for installing and flying them.

I need some help if any of you guys have offline missions you would like hosted on the site. 

Hosting and membership is free.
Get VoiceBot and Use Speech for game commands
www.voicebot.net
AutoHotkey and Software repo maps etc for AHIII

Offline Alky

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 11:47:25 AM »
You can check out www.ah2space.com
I tried to register at your site to check out the offline missions but couldn't complete the registration. There is no way to enter anything for the required field, "Country".
Thanx!
George "AlkyŽ" Fisher