Author Topic: dumping some joysticks  (Read 476 times)

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
dumping some joysticks
« on: December 12, 2011, 05:43:15 PM »
Got a few Logtech 3D pro's i'm going to be dumping, one is 4 months old with 2 months use of out if - the second is 2 months old with 2 months use out of it. Both still work in game, however the bounciness of the twist part is becoming an annoyance since a slight twist to the left causes the rudder to kick.
I have no plan to keep either stick, someone could probably use either for parts or perhaps a backup.

I am planning to overnight either a CH or Saitek 65f stick and when I do I have no use for the stick I have now, cover the cost of shipping and $10 and you can have both.

Notice: Both sticks DO work, however both are not in new condition - and arn't 100% - do not buy them thinking they are cheap sticks that are ok,
again I would prefer someone have them for spare parts or maybe they can possibly fix them.

JG 52

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: dumping some joysticks
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 07:12:27 PM »
check your pm's, Butcher

<S>

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC