Author Topic: maddest as i ever been at someone in a game.  (Read 2839 times)

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
maddest as i ever been at someone in a game.
« on: December 17, 2011, 07:17:51 PM »
There was a certain someone in the MA today whos name i will not say because i get pissed thinking about it,basicly this guy was putting america down in every way possable, saying he is glad that alot of people died in ww2 that was american, but what really set me off was when he started making jokes about 9/11, put it this way i was in tears, i had a uncle who died in thoese towers, why are people like this really what did i do to him, he ruined my day.
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: maddest as i ever been at someone in a game.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 07:25:13 PM »
be a duck.......

let it roll of your back :aok

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 07:26:34 PM »
You know what to do.......contact HTC and discuss it calmly.

You also know...although you are really "Teed" off, do not pursue this on the BBs.

The world is full of butt wipes......
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 07:32:21 PM »
There are people who have little to do with their time and think generating drama is fun.  The single biggest thing they crave is attention, the single thing that destroys them is not having an audience.

Why react to what some nimrod says in the game, it just provides the drama and audience they look for.  Just squelch their text and move on.

Why further empower them to continue by coming here and prolonging the event and further enlarging their audience?

Move on.  Worlds full of idiots, they can only impact you if you let them.  Not a complicated thing to figure out and the younger it's learned the better you age.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 07:34:53 PM »
be a duck.......

let it roll of your back :aok

You know what to do.......contact HTC and discuss it calmly.

You also know...although you are really "Teed" off, do not pursue this on the BBs.

The world is full of butt wipes......

follow what both Ink & 1Boner have posted............

but also,  do a rightclick on his gameid in the roster and do a   text report  & a vox report ( if he was using vox as well )

and film it  and/or  take screenshots of the text buffer showing what was being typed (  you can enlarge the text buffer by toggling the ~  key )

save these films  / screenshots  to help back up your claims....... then, If You Need to Follow Up or need or asked to show Proof regarding, then go ahead with send an email with attached images  to supportAThitechcreationsDOTco m   ( AT  =  @     DOT  =   .   )

Do not give them the satisfaction by replying to them or letting such ignorant individuals know that they are or they might be getting to you or bothering you / upsetting you .....

doing as Ink post, and giving them the impression that it has no affect on you and you are "like a duck, letting the dirty water roll off your back" ............. will cause them to get all jacked out of shape and log or they will go try to find another person they can get a rise  out of.....

edit:  Nice post, ROC.... I fully agree  :aok

hope this helps

TC
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 07:38:47 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2011, 08:06:02 PM »
unfortunate.  Extremely immature and emotionally damaged people act out like that to get attention.  They dont care what kind of attention it is, they just want to be observed as actually existing.  Its a sad and pathetic life a lot of people live these days.

Oh, and report him.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline james

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2011, 08:10:47 PM »
The guy that was getting you all riled up is nothing more than text in a cartoon game. You simply give these types power by your reaction.
6GUN  

4.0GHZ Ryzen9 3900x
32GB DDR4 3200
GTX1070

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2011, 08:11:37 PM »
Essentially you were

CH200?

Detune. you will be much happier.

I also suggest .report ---> politics

and

.squelch

wrongway
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2011, 08:13:22 PM »
Just don't let it get to you, there are many idiots we have to deal with in this world  :bhead
Kommando Nowotny "Tip of the dull butter knife"
delta07
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2011, 08:15:09 PM »
I only laugh at these half-witted fools that think there cool because they can troll. It really shouldnt have even bothered you to the point in making a thread on the BBS. squelch, report and get back to your life, because thats something he will never have.

Offline skribetm

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2011, 08:16:38 PM »
i know who it is!  ;) :D :D  :banana: :banana: :banana:

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2011, 08:43:19 PM »
This is why politics and religion are not allowed on 200. There's always a griefer who will make outrageous statements just to wind people up.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2011, 08:53:31 PM »
Tell him you feel the same way and get him to go to a bar with you and kick the snot out of him , lol .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2011, 10:19:04 PM »
I only laugh at these half-witted fools that think there cool because they can troll. It really shouldnt have even bothered you to the point in making a thread on the BBS. squelch, report and get back to your life, because thats something he will never have.
you cant really understnad how much it disturbs me.
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2011, 11:17:44 PM »
you cant really understnad how much it disturbs me.

the only time words should effect you is when they are spoken by someone you love.