Author Topic: A disappointed horde  (Read 2861 times)

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
Re: A disappointed horde
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2011, 12:34:28 PM »
WTG 140.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2011, 08:18:11 AM »
yet you have 30+ P47's/51's/38's with you at all times, and say "fighters drop ords and protect goons/bombers". yes, i've heard that when flying past a horde.

:aok So you're claiming some guy in some horde has said that, and we should just assume it's the way it happens all of the time?

:rofl As far as having 30+ Fighters around me at all times  :lol

I can't stop people from either tagging along or going to the same base my squad is.  I couldn't even stop you from tagging along if you decided to but you still can't join the squad.

If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2011, 10:19:47 AM »
but you still can't join the squad.
what makes you think i want to join your sorry excuse of a squad?

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2012, 06:29:56 PM »
yet you have 30+ P47's/51's/38's with you at all times, and say "fighters drop ords and protect goons/bombers". yes, i've heard that when flying past a horde.

when did we start upping 38's? that's new. And its been a long time since we had 30 guys on. Its been a long time since we had 20 guys on at one time. You must be confusing us with another squad. Other squads have "hordes" too.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2012, 07:35:54 PM »
when did we start upping 38's? that's new. And its been a long time since we had 30 guys on. Its been a long time since we had 20 guys on at one time. You must be confusing us with another squad. Other squads have "hordes" too.
vtards mixed in with the general bish populace bro. and i never said it was just your squad.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2012, 03:46:11 PM »
Kind of late, but found your vtard 38 horde bro. heres the evidence.

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2012, 05:36:08 PM »
Kind of late, but found your vtard 38 horde bro. heres the evidence.

(Image removed from quote.)

And show me how you know that it is vtards in the 38s. Also, I dont see a horde, bro. How do i know you didnt just fly to an enemy base and there happen to be a few 38s so you just took a picture?

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2012, 05:59:45 PM »
And show me how you know that it is vtards in the 38s. Also, I dont see a horde, bro. How do i know you didnt just fly to an enemy base and there happen to be a few 38s so you just took a picture?
:rofl
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2012, 06:14:17 PM »
he made sure he would type in "bros" before taking the screenshot.  :rofl

also, bowHTR, isn't "vtard" considered as offensive to the brigade?

the only tard* term I use is bomb****, and I say it because I am considered one  :D
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2012, 06:28:00 PM »
Half of them were all vTards. i took a few down before i got jumped by 4 and had to leave.

(PS-all those little specks in the distance are the rest of your buddies)

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2012, 08:18:35 PM »
Half of them were all vTards. i took a few down before i got jumped by 4 and had to leave.

(PS-all those little specks in the distance are the rest of your buddies)

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Skorpion thinks he's taking some kind of 100% accurate vCENSUS.  And since we weren't there in 38's because we don't fly 38's as a squad, ever.  He didn't take a few down, he didn't take a one down, and he got shot down by one other guy.  As we all know, assumptions followed by bragging about squeakilicious Aces High moments of extreme heroism must be true.

And no, you still can't join my squad.

If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2012, 12:03:48 AM »
And no, you still can't join my squad.
You really think that your sorry excuse of a squad is appealing dont you?

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2012, 01:59:33 AM »
you're the one who asked

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2012, 10:13:09 AM »
you're the one who asked
i have a squad. do you not see well or are you not completely there?

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2012, 01:29:11 PM »
he made sure he would type in "bros" before taking the screenshot.  :rofl

also, bowHTR, isn't "vtard" considered as offensive to the brigade?

the only tard* term I use is bomb****, and I say it because I am considered one  :D

No, not really as much as everyone thinks it does. We joke with it also. Everyone just uses it as a way to describe us, just like horde. Everyone says we are a horde, when usually there is only about 10-15 of us flying together. We spend the majority of the time hitting ord and troop bunkers on the enemy front than we actually do taking bases. Just depends on the night and what we wanna get into. Were not as into "Winning Ze Warz!!" as everyone thinks we are. Most would be surprised what all we do. Most just like to bash us with what they think they know. If someone shoots down a single V member they assume its a vTard horde when actually its just one of our guys flying in someone else's mission. I welcome anyone to come and fly with us to see how we really operate verse how everyone thinks we operate. Grizz came and flew with us, and i would say that he had a good time.