Author Topic: new computer  (Read 487 times)

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
new computer
« on: December 31, 2011, 08:16:09 AM »
hey guys i just setup a newer computer and just installed AH. but for some reason i cant access my account without it saying i need to pay the $14.95. is there something im missing? :headscratch: i guess i need my old info or something. if someone can reply that'd be awesome. <S>
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: new computer
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 09:41:33 AM »
if your logging in on your old account info it has to be paid up to date. If your logging in to a new account you have already used your 2 free weeks so it would need you to create a new account.

Only guessing tho.

Offline 321BAR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 10:06:13 AM »
if your logging in on your old account info it has to be paid up to date. If your logging in to a new account you have already used your 2 free weeks so it would need you to create a new account.

Only guessing tho.
im just trying to see if its possible to regain my current info. i had an old account that i tried to use but there was a problem i believe im trying to access that account by accident. my old computer is in the room but its damaged and i believe it may not start up again
I am in need of a new epic quote
Happy Jack's Go Buggy

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 11:23:25 AM »
a suggestion for the future BAR.  I write my logon info on a scrap of paper and tape it to the bottom of my keyboard so if anything happens I still have it.     :salute
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎

Offline prono

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 01:49:57 PM »
Try restore password from in game option. I have done it in the past. ( I think  :uhoh )

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 12:06:27 AM »
Fryday night so this wont help until Monday morning: billing@hitechcreations.com ,
  or (817) 431 - 8840 .
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 08:21:49 AM »
Fryday night so this wont help until Monday morning: billing@hitechcreations.com ,
  or (817) 431 - 8840 .

Seeing as it was last week I hope he has it straitened out by now!   :devil