Author Topic: Jagdgeschwader 5 "Eismeer"  (Read 57176 times)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: Jagdgeschwader 5 "Eismeer"
« Reply #105 on: July 05, 2012, 01:29:44 PM »
 :O :noid :noid :bolt: :bolt:

:rofl
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: July 05, 2012, 01:46:15 PM »
Alas I think some people are good for business and some people neutral in this regard, if you take my meaning.

Dolby did seem to get a bee in his bonnet over this issue and was unable to heed the warnings (which were plentiful and more than reasonable). Where I in charge I would have suspended him instead, a ban for life seems a bit severe, especially since Dolby's YouTube videos probably do contribute indirectly to promoting the game.

I think an apology on Dolby's part and some consideration on HTC's part about the passion which Dolby has for this game (by way of explaining his outburst) might at least restore him to 'parolee' status?

How about it Skuzzy? He isn't the most rotten egg in the basket after all  :pray

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: July 05, 2012, 02:37:07 PM »
Alas I think some people are good for business and some people neutral in this regard, if you take my meaning.

Dolby did seem to get a bee in his bonnet over this issue and was unable to heed the warnings (which were plentiful and more than reasonable). Where I in charge I would have suspended him instead, a ban for life seems a bit severe, especially since Dolby's YouTube videos probably do contribute indirectly to promoting the game.

I think an apology on Dolby's part and some consideration on HTC's part about the passion which Dolby has for this game (by way of explaining his outburst) might at least restore him to 'parolee' status?

How about it Skuzzy? He isn't the most rotten egg in the basket after all  :pray

I think lesson is  learned aswell, unless  there was somehthing over the top   said via  PM's
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: July 05, 2012, 02:41:42 PM »
Dolby is british, trying to be positive is not in his country's nature or himself, however he is one of the nicest chaps i've met in the game, friendly to talk to and fun.

Give him parolee status and slap him with a warning for few months if he acts up boom gone.

If I can walk a straight line for over a year I think anyone else can.
JG 52

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #109 on: July 05, 2012, 03:11:33 PM »
Dolby is British, trying to be unrealistically positive is not in his country's nature or himself,

I had to fix that for you Butcher  :lol :salute

Skuzzy takes an abnormal amount of crap from us lot and I think we all need to recognise that from time to time. In this instance he went out of his way to spell it out, but angry people lose any ability for mentalization by definition so it came to naught.

It is Skuzzy's decision, naturally. Either way we must respect that. Dolby crossed the line even though I don't think he is a nasty person nor was it done with malice.

Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed Skyyr, you freak" - Zack1234

Offline Zodiac

• Copper Member
« Reply #110 on: July 21, 2012, 01:42:54 PM »
Good guys to fly with and a lot of fun.  :salute
Member DFC
Quote from: Skuzzy
No cookie for you.
Quote from: Wiley
If they want to run to their ack or friendlies that's fine.  It's up to me to catch them and not get killed in the process if I can.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: August 08, 2012, 02:59:43 PM »
LCADolby has been freed...

JG5 recruitment is back on, Hurrah!
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: August 08, 2012, 03:33:19 PM »
Glad your "out on parole", I wouldn't call it "free" quite yet.

Speaking of squads, you only got 2 members.  What's up with that?  Are you mean to people?  Do you make them fly some dreadful aircraft?  Do you have some kind of an accent that makes you sound like an idiot, or a stalker, or pedophile?

So what is up with that ? 

Homey
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #113 on: August 08, 2012, 11:42:27 PM »
                                                                                                    JG5 Back in action!

Live the dream!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 01:44:44 AM by Raphael »
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: August 09, 2012, 06:36:15 AM »
Glad your "out on parole", I wouldn't call it "free" quite yet.

Speaking of squads, you only got 2 members.  What's up with that?  Are you mean to people?  Do you make them fly some dreadful aircraft?  Do you have some kind of an accent that makes you sound like an idiot, or a stalker, or pedophile?

So what is up with that ? 

Homey

It's free enough for me, SirNuke was planning on having me guillotined  :cry

I have 2 members cecause of... erm... tough question. I'm not mean to friendlies, the 109E is a wonderful aircraft, my accent makes bares no resemblence to those things ddodgy things you of which you speak.

I probably just have enough cookies to go around, that XO of mine keeps sneeking into the jar after hours :old:

Bruh!
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline BamBam

• Zinc Member
« Reply #115 on: August 09, 2012, 07:23:35 AM »
 :salute   Any twin engined 109es?

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #116 on: August 09, 2012, 10:20:24 AM »
Depend how closely we can fly  :D
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: August 09, 2012, 10:56:21 AM »

that's called a 110C4

now posting as SirNuke

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #118 on: August 09, 2012, 11:55:49 AM »
to be fair... when people hear my accent they are afraid I might steal their wallets
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #119 on: August 09, 2012, 02:45:33 PM »
It's free enough for me, SirNuke was planning on having me guillotined  :cry

I have 2 members cecause of... erm... tough question. I'm not mean to friendlies, the 109E is a wonderful aircraft, my accent makes bares no resemblence to those things ddodgy things you of which you speak.

I probably just have enough cookies to go around, that XO of mine keeps sneeking into the jar after hours :old:

Bruh!
DOLBY BRUH! WB  :rock
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous