Author Topic: I Have Been Asked For Gunsights Again  (Read 1191 times)

Offline mtnman

• Gold Member
Re: I Have Been Asked For Gunsights Again
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2012, 06:16:49 AM »
Thats a 6pixel diameter dot in Saxmans's MkVIII gunsight with vertical stadia mark ladder. My MkVIIIftr dot is 8pixel diameter. You just want a dot that tiny? Got a color preference, or would you like a variety? I've found a white/cyan blurred mix shows up best on most things in the game. Which dot were your refering to? 6 or 8 pixel or a sample of both?

Will take me a few minutes to build and offline verify once I know. Then I can PM you a download link.

That would be awesome!  I'm on my way to work, but will post screenshots later (tonight if possible, but there's a school basketball game first...) of the one I'm using vs. the size I like better.

Basically all I want is a tiny dot that shows up but that isn't too blatantly obvious/distracting.  I'm not looking for a hi-viz type thing.  The color option you mention sounds like it would be fine?

You're probably correct when it comes to the pixel diameter, but I honestly have no idea myself.
MtnMan

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not". Thomas Jefferson