Author Topic: wtf little ponies?  (Read 2334 times)

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: wtf little ponies?
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2012, 07:03:42 PM »
If any adults truly want to give the series a try. I recommend season 2. Season 2 had a few adult-oriented situations and references thrown in Because the lead devs realized MLP had a much broader age following.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2012, 07:25:00 PM »
Seen the Mike Myers Cat in the Hat yesterday morning also for the first time. For a kids themed movie, there sure was an awful lot of adult references the kids wouldnt understand (and it was freakin funny)

Super Hydraulic Instantaneous Transporter  :rofl
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2012, 07:26:14 PM »
 You guys are such suckers. Don't you realise that it is just another supposed sit-com animation like so many before it. The only difference is that they have made it garish childish and feminine in appearance because that was an avenue nobody had tried for the adult market so far. But of course, like the saps that you are, you think 'hey, if I watch something that looks garish, childish and feminine then I must be original and cool!' Not only this but you believe it somehow proves your masculinity to not perceive it as childish or feminine.

It is a sad day when, to attempt to be original, kids will sink to this level of self depreciation. At least most of the other generations had some attitude. Maybe next you will all start wearing school girl uniforms? I mean dude, that would be pretty original and out there for teenage males. People will be sure to notice how cool you are and how comfortable you are with your masculinity. You know somewhere there is a room full of producers mocking your predictable gullibility while they churn out this tripe with exactly the same stories and gags as every other animated series and get rich while you make fools of yourselves.

I for one will happily let you walk right into this media trap like the lemmings that you are without batting an eyelid, but please would you stop flooding this genuinely original forum with it.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2012, 07:33:44 PM »
You guys are such suckers. Don't you realise that it is just another supposed sit-com animation like so many before it. The only difference is that they have made it garish childish and feminine in appearance because that was an avenue nobody had tried for the adult market so far. But of course, like the saps that you are, you think 'hey, if I watch something that looks garish, childish and feminine then I must be original and cool!' Not only this but you believe it somehow proves your masculinity to not perceive it as childish or feminine.

It is a sad day when, to attempt to be original, kids will sink to this level of self depreciation. At least most of the other generations had some attitude. Maybe next you will all start wearing school girl uniforms? I mean dude, that would be pretty original and out there for teenage males. People will be sure to notice how cool you are and how comfortable you are with your masculinity. You know somewhere there is a room full of producers mocking your predictable gullibility while they churn out this tripe with exactly the same stories and gags as every other animated series and get rich while you make fools of yourselves.

I for one will happily let you walk right into this media trap like the lemmings that you are without batting an eyelid, but please would you stop flooding this genuinely original forum with it.
....or, maybe we just like the show.

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2012, 07:35:01 PM »
think about it this way, we could be Furries instead, Thats far worse than liking my little pony
Reaper in a T-50-2 Scout tank in 10 seconds flat

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2012, 07:35:44 PM »
....or, maybe we just like the show.

If that was the case, you wouldn't be going out of your way to post pony pictures in as many threads as possible.  No, for you at least, this has become a major "look at me look at me" thing.  Which pretty much dovetails right into what Batfink said.

I think Batty is right on the mark.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: January 03, 2012, 07:43:10 PM »
If that was the case, you wouldn't be going out of your way to post pony pictures in as many threads as possible.  No, for you at least, this has become a major "look at me look at me" thing.  Which pretty much dovetails right into what Batfink said.

I think Batty is right on the mark.
MLP became a internet meme.  I like the memes, I like how upset they make the so-called "adults" when they see the memes. I like how You all overreact to a couple of ponies. And its because of this, That i post them.

You all are acting like MLP is the bane of manli-hood and should be eradicated from this earth because it threatens your very image of masculinity.

Which is why its so much fun acting like im a pony-worshiper. I could care less about personal opinion on me for liking it, Your reactions give me a laugh. and its because of that fact, that i shall continue.

Haters gonna' hate.  :)

Offline adam1

• Copper Member
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2012, 08:00:43 PM »
What he means is watch it a little more, people misjudge things to soon often, it can often grow on you, I used to kinda be against, but it grew on me

Same here
The official Brony Representative of the Aces High BBS Boards

Offline adam1

• Copper Member
« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2012, 08:06:10 PM »

Watch the show and see why we like it so much. And I don't give a buck if you're a trainer, I'm still gonna post pics.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 08:11:11 PM by adam1 »

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #69 on: January 03, 2012, 08:10:09 PM »
Watch the show and see why we like it so much. And I don't give a buck if you're a trainer, I'm still gonna post pics.
OK, now this is starting to gat a bit like door to door God Bothering. Please, we aren't interested, let it go.
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #70 on: January 03, 2012, 08:11:08 PM »
OK, now this is starting to gat a bit like door to door God Bothering. Please, we aren't interested, let it go.
Then why did people invade our thread?

Offline adam1

• Copper Member
« Reply #71 on: January 03, 2012, 08:12:27 PM »
Then why did people invade our thread?

If you invade our thread, you better be ready for retaliation.

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #72 on: January 03, 2012, 08:15:04 PM »
We can publicize our opinions as well on here  :D

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: January 03, 2012, 08:15:16 PM »
Just let it go bronie before someone goes running to skuzzy again. Let the judgemental bigots look down at us. We'll just keep our heads held high and our hooves well trimmed.  :banana:

Offline adam1

• Copper Member
« Reply #74 on: January 03, 2012, 08:17:54 PM »

« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 08:22:33 PM by adam1 »