Author Topic: Preventing Shade Accounts  (Read 4579 times)

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
Re: Preventing Shade Accounts
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2012, 10:02:19 AM »
Most of what I see here is all about being paranoid or about avoiding a fight.  As several have eluded, it is pretty easy to spot anyone on the clipboard map, if you know what to look for.

The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it.

Damn... this statement is worthy of starting a 'Skuzzy Fan Club'.

I might even have to give you some slack about 'Uncle Cys Angel' for a few months.  :aok
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2012, 10:05:17 AM »
Addendum to my earlier elaborate explanation about the Rook raid on A107:

Last night they repeated the attack. Same tactic (high bombers closing the field, NOE ponies and then goons), same routes. Goons were killed in the same areas as the day before, one of them sitting in the same "remote and unlikely" spot on the NE coast as another goon the day before.

So much for the need of shade accounts to figure out what's going on. ;)

Yes, but you're some kind of superman, Lusche.  Those other guys just HAVE to be cheating. ;)

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2012, 10:07:59 AM »
your mission, should you chose to accept it, is to have fun playing the game.

Talk about sig worthy quotes.   :salute
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2012, 12:51:38 PM »
This thread just goes to show how hard it is to police the internet.  Side switch duration may be a bit long right now @ 12 hours.  But if it were shortened to 1 or 2 hours we'd see a lot more Ar 234's lighting up carriers (not going to mention any names here)
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2012, 12:52:57 PM »
This thread just goes to show how hard it is to police the internet.  Side switch duration may be a bit long right now @ 12 hours.  But if it were shortened to 1 or 2 hours we'd see a lot more Ar 234's lighting up carriers (not going to mention any names here)

No you wouldn't, jeebus...some of you are nothing but a bunch of paranoid and hysterical women.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2012, 01:37:21 PM »
No you wouldn't, jeebus...some of you are nothing but a bunch of paranoid and hysterical women.

ack-ack

I saw it constantly back when it was 2 hours.  I caught the same fella many times on film viewer (and a few times in a 4hog) flying out to the middle of the ocean in a 234, hitting my countries boats.  Then he'd rotate to the next country and I assume do the same thing.

It never seemed that he told others where the boats were, I'm not accusing anyone of that.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2012, 01:39:45 PM »
So you have a relatively small number of people doing it often, seems that easy to solve by sending the films you have/had to HTC and asking them to look into it.  If it's not acceptable to the powers that be they'll deal with it.

80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2012, 02:23:17 PM »
Once one stops playing for score or win teh warz and all this fuss will become meaningless.

I used to care, but now if some dude wants be to #1 for the 3 yrs and have 13 accounts....be my guest. It's not important to me. I hope they find the fame they're looking for  :rolleyes:

The scoring system corrupts the corruptable.  :old:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 02:29:45 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2012, 03:41:52 PM »
Once one stops playing for score or win teh warz and all this fuss will become meaningless.

I used to care, but now if some dude wants be to #1 for the 3 yrs and have 13 accounts....be my guest. It's not important to me. I hope they find the fame they're looking for  :rolleyes:

The scoring system corrupts the corruptable.  :old:

When did we get a scoring system?
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.