Author Topic: this game is ruined  (Read 6305 times)

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
Re: this game is ruined
« Reply #90 on: January 16, 2012, 01:28:11 PM »
Oh man the more I watch it the funnier it is. Watch the tail and body deflate after nose plant.........   :rofl

And now, my brain just mashed up the augersaurus with the audio from Opie from Family Guy, and I cannot stop laughing...

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #91 on: January 16, 2012, 02:09:16 PM »
I am looking to get a computer soon, Hopefully the first of Feb? but I highly doubt it... right now I play lowest settings possible, with a max frame rate usually of 30-ish, I see pixels 90% of the time rather than planes, if someone dives to the deck, I cannot see them they just blend in for some reason  :bhead
Anyway, hope your new setup kicks oscar, 1st sortie back, you better land 10 kills!  :ahand  :D

:salute

My son and I will build one for ya...let me know.  Work is guaranteed
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2012, 02:26:53 PM »
yea, this game is gone down the drain really fast in the past 2 months pretty much boring basically its HO or RAM and repeat and all you see is spit16's la7's p51's 190d9's that for some reason only know how to HO, then u got the idiots on your own team who see your shooting at a guy and pull in front of u.
really you guys destroyed this game. used to be fun but I'm thinking that IL2 has a better comunity now  :rolleyes:

ex: i <S> a guy on 200 after a good fight after he shot me down i get "eat ya noob". when the dweeb was flying a spit16.
ex2: after a good 1v2 with some guys they call me a hacker because i out turned there spit16's when all u did was keep my speed and shot them in there turn by leading them.
ex3: yet another spit16 pilot told me i hacked because the spit16 is best no plane can outclimb it or out turn it :rolleyes:

all I'm saying is i give this game 6 month's till it goes where AW and FA went, and that's sad because its a good game yet the comunity sucks.

It's not the game, it's 200, de-tune it.  No more problem.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline Seanaldinho

• Silver Member
« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2012, 02:57:23 PM »
 :rofl

I love how all of us on the boards argue about trivial and really and truly meaningless things, but when one of these threads pops up we all jump in and work together to poke fun at the OP and make "see ya in 2 weeks" jokes.

I love you guys  :lol

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2012, 02:58:43 PM »
Yep, augersarus is still making me giggle.
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2012, 04:40:11 PM »
While I think the OP is over reacting a bit I believe that there are issues with game play. Yes we have always had HOin, and hordes, back then they called them MOMs or "Multi Squad Ops". The would "advertize" them all week and put them together on the weekends.

The problem is that this isn't just happening now and then any more, it's becoming the norm. Old days only rookies went for the HO, now almost everyone does. Like The NOEs they are becoming the norm. I can post another Bish mission picture with 20-30 guys running NOE with 4 of us upping to try and stop them, and you know how that went  :rolleyes: Sure I got 6-7 kills to my 3 deaths big deal, I didn't fight anyone, just kept blasting through firing my guns until I lost a wing and would reup.

Ever notice how the number of NOEs increase when the is an "island" type map up? I think if they got rid of the maps with water half the Bish would cancel their subscriptions. No water means they need skill to fly NOE over the ground, and they haven't any.

Yes you can still find fights, or any type of play you want in the arenas, but you have to work at it these days. And from the looks of things it's only going to get worst. The one plus I see is when WoP comes out a lot of the "kiddies" will go there and play for free. Maybe then the arenas will get back to "battling" instead of just trying to roll bases.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2012, 05:07:13 PM »
While I think the OP is over reacting a bit I believe that there are issues with game play. Yes we have always had HOin, and hordes, back then they called them MOMs or "Multi Squad Ops". The would "advertize" them all week and put them together on the weekends.

The problem is that this isn't just happening now and then any more, it's becoming the norm. Old days only rookies went for the HO, now almost everyone does. Like The NOEs they are becoming the norm. I can post another Bish mission picture with 20-30 guys running NOE with 4 of us upping to try and stop them, and you know how that went  :rolleyes: Sure I got 6-7 kills to my 3 deaths big deal, I didn't fight anyone, just kept blasting through firing my guns until I lost a wing and would reup.

Ever notice how the number of NOEs increase when the is an "island" type map up? I think if they got rid of the maps with water half the Bish would cancel their subscriptions. No water means they need skill to fly NOE over the ground, and they haven't any.

Yes you can still find fights, or any type of play you want in the arenas, but you have to work at it these days. And from the looks of things it's only going to get worst. The one plus I see is when WoP comes out a lot of the "kiddies" will go there and play for free. Maybe then the arenas will get back to "battling" instead of just trying to roll bases.

Wow, I had no idea you were concerned with the current gameplay. 

You really should have mentioned this in some of your other posts recently.

Do you have any ideas on what you would like to see change?
Wag more, bark less.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2012, 09:44:22 PM »

I suppose we could add you to our "ignore" lists. That could be a positive step in the right direction there!  :P

Offline drfritz

• Copper Member
« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2012, 10:45:52 PM »
How many long time players do any of you now that have quit because what the game has turned into. we lost all of our senior playes in our sqd and more to follow.  my game play has become next nothing. only keep my acount going just because... im sure there  lot of guys that on the fence......

Offline FBCrabby

• Nickel Member
      • AHFreebirds.com
« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2012, 10:47:30 PM »
Well you're first mistake is being tuned to 200...

AH-Freebirds.com - FB$ - Proud Squadron Of Aces High II

Actively Recruiting! - Join FB$ Today!

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2012, 10:53:56 PM »

:rofl

Sorry Fugi but you gotta admit that was funny.   :lol
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2012, 11:12:49 PM »
yea, this game is gone down the drain really fast in the past 2 months pretty much boring basically its HO or RAM and repeat and all you see is spit16's la7's p51's 190d9's that for some reason only know how to HO, then u got the idiots on your own team who see your shooting at a guy and pull in front of u.
really you guys destroyed this game. used to be fun but I'm thinking that IL2 has a better comunity now  :rolleyes:

ex: i <S> a guy on 200 after a good fight after he shot me down i get "eat ya noob". when the dweeb was flying a spit16.
ex2: after a good 1v2 with some guys they call me a hacker because i out turned there spit16's when all u did was keep my speed and shot them in there turn by leading them.
ex3: yet another spit16 pilot told me i hacked because the spit16 is best no plane can outclimb it or out turn it :rolleyes:

all I'm saying is i give this game 6 month's till it goes where AW and FA went, and that's sad because its a good game yet the comunity sucks.

Tours 86 - 296

Offline lulu

• Silver Member
« Reply #102 on: January 17, 2012, 06:33:09 AM »
Yestarday, I flew about 5 missions.
We made a lot's of kills (planes, hangars, ...) but we did not take ANYTHING   :O
Our goal was to capture fields but we don't reached it.
Normally we take fields with less kills and hangars destructions.
It was fun the same.

:salute
mobilis in mobile

Offline james

• Silver Member
« Reply #103 on: January 17, 2012, 04:48:59 PM »

Did you spill some coffee on it or something? Did you tear up your receipt and try and return it? Do you drive a van without windows? Do you know the quickest route away from the nearest elementary school? Have you registered your complaint in the archive system and taken your number? If so, what is your number? Do you even care what anyone really thinks of you in here outside of what font their text is in? Can you spell words correctly and in complete sentences?
6GUN  

4.0GHZ Ryzen9 3900x
32GB DDR4 3200
GTX1070

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: January 17, 2012, 05:00:12 PM »
Remember: It ALWAYS take 2 players to make a HEAD ON maneuver.

Remember: Collisions happen both ways, no one is ever at fault all the time and no one is ever not at fault all the time.  Relax, Francis.

Remember: No matter what, no matter who wins, no matter if you get sent back to the tower, etc, remember that no matter what the sun will ALWAYS rise tomorrow morning.   :aok

Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.