Author Topic: this game is ruined  (Read 6311 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: this game is ruined
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2012, 05:02:31 PM »
yea, this game is gone down the drain really fast in the past 2 months pretty much boring basically its HO or RAM and repeat and all you see is spit16's la7's p51's 190d9's that for some reason only know how to HO, then u got the idiots on your own team who see your shooting at a guy and pull in front of u.
really you guys destroyed this game. used to be fun but I'm thinking that IL2 has a better comunity now  :rolleyes:

ex: i <S> a guy on 200 after a good fight after he shot me down i get "eat ya noob". when the dweeb was flying a spit16.
ex2: after a good 1v2 with some guys they call me a hacker because i out turned there spit16's when all u did was keep my speed and shot them in there turn by leading them.
ex3: yet another spit16 pilot told me i hacked because the spit16 is best no plane can outclimb it or out turn it :rolleyes:

all I'm saying is i give this game 6 month's till it goes where AW and FA went, and that's sad because its a good game yet the comunity sucks.

You're not listening to anyone in the community that actually matters...and let go of the hate, lol
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline 4Prop

• Nickel Member
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2012, 07:35:23 PM »
Its been like this for a loooooNg time buddy

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2012, 11:23:45 PM »
I agree, once people start to ignore score, stop trying to land 500 k/d - and realize its a video game, then the fun might just start.
I miss flying already, I want to be head on into the horde with a trusty C.205, except my laptop won't even let me take off now  :cry

People take it way to serious, most that scream "gameplay sucks" haven't stepped outside to enjoy life, when the horde starts and I don't feel up to flying, I grab a history book and start reading, why get stressed flying into 1vs10? Sometimes I would LOVE to do it, othertime's I need a break.

I once was a tard who flew off the handle, zomg PICK/HO/DWEEB/Bomb/VULCH - frankly I took Guppy's advice and chilled out and started enjoying the game, it helps that I have one of the most laid back squads in the game, the personalities and fun is what makes it worth my $15 every month.

So much that I can't even play, but I am about to pay a squadies account who cannot afford Aces High right now. He's a great guy, off to Canadian Police academy - hopefully doesn't turn into a Barney Fife.

1st off OMFG YOU SIR ARE A PICKING DWEEB!
2nd off hehe sup, how long until you get back in game bud? we miss you!  :cry
Hope to see you soon!  :aok :cheers:

:salute
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2012, 11:40:46 PM »
1st off OMFG YOU SIR ARE A PICKING DWEEB!
2nd off hehe sup, how long until you get back in game bud? we miss you!  :cry
Hope to see you soon!  :aok :cheers:

TilDeath is building the PC possibly on Tuesday, hopefully by early next week I can have both my system and  :joystick: Thrustmaster warthog  :joystick:
I did find a deal on a Track IR v5 for $109 on amazon, gona wait a few weeks so I can get setup.

Think my first flight I am simply going to oogle over the game on high res, probably run into a horde and auger like a boss  :cool:
JG 52

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2012, 11:46:24 PM »
I am looking to get a computer soon, Hopefully the first of Feb? but I highly doubt it... right now I play lowest settings possible, with a max frame rate usually of 30-ish, I see pixels 90% of the time rather than planes, if someone dives to the deck, I cannot see them they just blend in for some reason  :bhead
Anyway, hope your new setup kicks oscar, 1st sortie back, you better land 10 kills!  :ahand  :D

"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2012, 12:00:00 AM »
The old "game is going downhill" mantra often seems to me more an indication of a personal change rather than any real change in the game.

Not to mention the desire for players to feel like they are part of the veteran crowd, some of who claim the game has gone downhill.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2012, 12:11:56 AM »
The "going downhill" rants are really going downhill.  :old:

I mean, they really had class years ago... but today's "gamers" don't even know what a real downhill looks like.

Xboxers, pfffft!  :rolleyes:

;)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2012, 12:19:16 AM »
The "going downhill" rants are really going downhill.  :old:

I mean, they really had class years ago... but today's "gamers" don't even know what a real downhill looks like.

Xboxers, pfffft!  :rolleyes:

;)
for one dont have xbox or ps3 all games i play are on PC
ive been in this game for 4 years...its gone downhill from when i started.
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2012, 12:22:12 AM »
 :rofl
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2012, 12:24:15 AM »
What I can't figure out, is what I'm doing wrong.  I'm still having great fun and it's been 10 years + now not including the Airwarrior time going back to 95-96.

Does every night go the way I want it to?  Nah.  But it's still the best fun a cartoon fighter pilot can find.  

If you are taking that serious, then it's time for a break.  Nothing, I repeat, Nothing in AH is worth getting worked up about.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Tom5572

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2012, 12:52:00 AM »
Just off something Olds said, I was accused of being the L33T haxxor by someone who I killed in a 4 or 5 v me.  At first, I was mad for this guy trying to take something away from me, then I thought about it.  It really was a compliment.  I finally joined the ranks of those accused of hacking.  My game play has finally reached a level where I am not just an average pilot.  The guy meant it as an insult but I think it more a compliment.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2012, 12:54:09 AM »
for one dont have xbox or ps3 all games i play are on PC
ive been in this game for 4 years...its gone downhill from when i started.

Your definition of downhill is a tab different then some of us, because player A) doesn't fly 200mph and straight as an arrow, means the game is going downhill?

Ok so you don't want me to fly 200mph and straight as an arrow, perhaps try offline arena, those guys circle airfields for hours?

Live players won't play the way YOU want them to play, they go by "trends" - Some Vulch, Some Bomb, some Boom and Zoom the list is endless.
Maybe you think it went downhill, I believe Aces High is thriving - considering it hasn't "gone away like AW" and I've been around since 2001.

Do you think World of Warcraft is going to disappear any time soon? NOPE - not when they are making over 140million annually.
They could keep pumping out expansions for the next 20 years and they STILL would have over 10 million (yes actually) subscribers.

Perhaps online gaming isn't your cup of tea.

JG 52

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2012, 07:32:58 AM »
Sometimes, you have to do your job as a player and FIND the fun (not very hard at all).

Just yesterday, we Knights managed to CAP and deack a field, when all of a sudden, 15+ wirbles came running out and sat on the runway. Me being me:D, i took the opportunity to run through all of them in a 109.

Lemme tell you, nothing was more fun than flying through 15+ wirbles on the deck at 450mph. Especially watching other players try it and exploding to bits all around you. Redbull even dared me to fly through the BH, which i failed on the first try but did so on the 2nd and 3rd. I think I managed to go through all the ack 9 or 10 times before having to rtb.

You can't find that fun anywhere else and trust me when I say, this game is alive and well :aok

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2012, 07:55:44 AM »
  Ex #1  :rofl The OP cares about what spit drivers think!   :rolleyes:

Ex #2   :rofl He won the 2v1 and he's whining about it   :cry

Ex #3    :rofl In one night he's determined the fate of AH   :headscratch:

Someone find him a cookie or some pie.  :D
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: January 16, 2012, 08:27:47 AM »

ironic
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.