Author Topic: TD Computer System  (Read 2701 times)

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
TD Computer System
« on: January 19, 2012, 09:52:30 AM »
For the past three years, I've been thinking about buying a new computer. I finally decided this was the year. A few weeks ago, I contacted Rich (TilDeath) and told him I was interested. I'm happy I did. I played on low Res for years, only pulling 30 FPS max with a few planes in the area, and down to single digits in larger engagements. I upped for the first time with all eye candy turned on, and WOW, Aces High is a completely different game. I find it much easier to see aircraft and vehicles with the map terrain bumped. I've already noticed an improvement in my gunnery in the few sorties I have flown. The game is so much smoother, as opposeded to the slide-show I was playing previously.

If you're thinking bout buying a new PC - do it. It has greatly improved my gaming experience. Now if I can just get my ipod to transfer my purchases onto my new computer, I'll be back to 100%  :confused:

Thanks Rich  :aok
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
Re: TD Computer System
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 10:06:31 AM »
put your itunes library onto a flash drive, copy the library from the flash drive to your new machine. worst you might have to do is enter your itunes password. you MUST be sure to grab ALL of your music or you will have issues when you try to listen to music.
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 12:48:29 PM »
Will try that, thanks.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 01:07:32 PM »
awesome dude TD systems are sick :rock

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 01:30:02 PM »
awesome dude TD systems are sick :rock

Yup...I was quite impressed. When I received the computer, Aces High, and World of Tanks were already installed. Now that's good customer service  :rock

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 01:35:52 PM »
Yup...I was quite impressed. When I received the computer, Aces High, and World of Tanks were already installed. Now that's good customer service  :rock

man that's awesome.......... :aok

you should throw up some screenes at some point

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2012, 01:54:25 PM »

man that's awesome.......... :aok

you should throw up some screenes at some point

I'm looking forward to contributing to the screenshot thread, now tha I'm not running low res  :)

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2012, 06:59:16 PM »
I canceled my order a few weeks ago with Cyberpower and ordered one from TilDeath, I basically gave him a budget to work with and said "Have fun", I frankly could of built it myself, but honestly I haven't researched any parts in years - he's up to date and knows his info.

I set a limit and he came through with a nifty system, far better then the chinese junk I was about to get instead.

JG 52

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2012, 07:16:48 PM »
I canceled my order a few weeks ago with Cyberpower and ordered one from TilDeath, I basically gave him a budget to work with and said "Have fun", I frankly could of built it myself, but honestly I haven't researched any parts in years - he's up to date and knows his info.

I set a limit and he came through with a nifty system, far better then the chinese junk I was about to get instead.

:aok

Offline FBCrabby

• Nickel Member
      • AHFreebirds.com
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2012, 07:48:52 PM »
how much did ya'll spend :\
AH-Freebirds.com - FB$ - Proud Squadron Of Aces High II

Actively Recruiting! - Join FB$ Today!

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2012, 08:09:23 PM »
Won't go into those details  :D

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2012, 08:47:29 PM »
how much did ya'll spend :\

dont matter how much they spend.  it's more like how much you are willing to spend  :D.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2012, 03:10:38 AM »

outside of researching your parts and building it yourself,  you did the next best thing in my book.....  even if one wants to build their own and needs help,  TilDeath has always helped individuals make good choices or prepared a proper components build list.....  glad you saw the light regarding the not being able to truly select what you want on a supposedly "custom build" from cyberpower  or ibuypower, etc......

I am happy for ya Butcher   &  you too, Buster

:cheers:

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline FBCrabby

• Nickel Member
      • AHFreebirds.com
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2012, 05:14:35 AM »
dont matter how much they spend.  it's more like how much you are willing to spend  :D.

semp

Yeah... you're right - I'll only get depressed from how I couldn't afford it anyways :/
AH-Freebirds.com - FB$ - Proud Squadron Of Aces High II

Actively Recruiting! - Join FB$ Today!

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2012, 09:10:51 AM »
Yeah... you're right - I'll only get depressed from how I couldn't afford it anyways :/

Give TD a call and see what kind of budget you can work with,  he has a couple of budget systems, save some pennies up!
JG 52