Author Topic: factories  (Read 1388 times)

Offline Rino

• Plutonium Member
Re: factories
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2012, 09:17:11 AM »
my idea was to beef eny up so it is fair to everyone , htc have just stated eny doesnt have the desired effects it was designed for , if it was altered for aircraft manufacturing and skill , there could be a sliding scale and not just on numbers as some of these numbers could be persons staying logged to gain perks if there side wins and are afk , also new players on a 2 week trial surley akf and 2 week trialers should not be counted as eny increases , there must be away htc can crossreferance afk and trialers and build it into the eny bot .then it may stop people changing country as i think some pilots change country to avoid eny to fly there preffered aircraft  (personal view not proven ):salute

I'm not sure how raising the ENY on a country already being horded would improve balance.  I also fail to see why 2 weekers
shouldn't count towards ENY totals.  Numbers are numbers, it's not like the horde is a huge threat individually now anyway.
80th FS Headhunters
PHAN
Proud veteran of the Cola Wars

Offline davidwales

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2012, 09:32:44 AM »
the two weekers should be evely spread out and not be able to change country then untill they subscribe, as soon as the swing of power moves to 1 country , there is a influx of squadless pilots , who are using a mouse as a control method , and eny goes off the scale , also afk does have a big effect on the eny as there may be 80 per cent playing and 20 per cent afk or in the tower  on the side which has the most players logged, and the opposing side might have astronger balance , as they may not be so complacent , as they are all active , making it a very unfair playing field , and this causes guys to switch country

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2012, 12:39:43 AM »
the two weekers should be evely spread out and not be able to change country then untill they subscribe, as soon as the swing of power moves to 1 country , there is a influx of squadless pilots , who are using a mouse as a control method , and eny goes off the scale , also afk does have a big effect on the eny as there may be 80 per cent playing and 20 per cent afk or in the tower  on the side which has the most players logged, and the opposing side might have astronger balance , as they may not be so complacent , as they are all active , making it a very unfair playing field , and this causes guys to switch country

ENY is purely a side balancing tool.   The idea is to encourage people to balance out the sides.  Because the number of players is so dynamic any attempt to distribute players automatically (even the two weekers) becomes problematic.  Allowing them to shift from side to side really is the best solution when you think about it.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes