Author Topic: They do exist  (Read 2137 times)

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Re: They do exist
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2012, 09:36:54 AM »
He killed a guy and ate his brain. If you put him in the chair he won't cost anyone more money.

Gotta bring the chair back. 10 cent slug would be just as cheap
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2012, 09:48:26 AM »
People who commit inhumane acts in my opinion don't deserve a humane death sentence, I'm all for the chair
Reaper in a T-50-2 Scout tank in 10 seconds flat

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2012, 11:41:52 AM »
There are tons of folks out there like this. Some time ago, after the ACLU got their ruling from the supremes that holding folks in an institution just because they were crazy was not good enough there were quite a few people of varying degrees of reality let loose. Now the "system" is set to hold only those who are adjudicated a hazard to themselves or others. The problem is that ruling is almost never handed down prior to some schmuck having his brain and eyeball eaten by said looney toon dude. In addition to that the ruling also says that if the individual cannot be tried because he is a looney toon he must be held until he is. Unfortunately that doesn't always hold either.

In my almost 2 decades of dealing with folks in enforcement situations I have found there are quite a few folks, homeless because they are unemployable, mobile because they are homeless and unmedicated because all of the above, running around. Treating them with meds is fine. Problem is in the real world, not some utopian pipe dream, they don't stay medicated for the previously listed reasons. Some also seem to like being crazy because as soon as they can get out of forced treatment they split and stop taking their meds. Again until they are found consuming another victims brain and eyeball they are not forcibly incarcerated.

A few also try to get their court mandated treatment options changed like hinkley. Just because he shot a president, killed a cop and turned a reporter into a poster child for the anti gun crowd does not mean he should be kept off of the streets according to his lawyer. He should have more access to visit dear old mom, unsupervised of course, and plenty of time outside of the hospital the court sentenced him to. If you think he's all safe and stuff I invite you to have him stay with you and your family for a few weeks.

That guy out there on the corner with the cardboard sign may not be a homeless vet down on his luck. It might just be the guy that bums around the country hacking on folks he / she finds and simply has not been found out yet.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2012, 05:37:05 PM »
pffft zombies don't use axes.

Offline Hannibal

• Zinc Member
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2012, 06:02:30 PM »
You value money over somebody's non-vegetative life?  What if he were your son?

-Penguin

What if it was your son's brains the guy ate? What if then they "fixed" him with some dope and set him loose, only he goes off his meds and then eats your daughter's brains? How long do you think you could maintain that sophmoric utopian college kid opinion? How many of your family members' brains would you let this guy go through before you put him down?

Offline 4Prop

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2012, 06:43:16 PM »
Hornady makes a good 30-06 round i use for deer.

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2012, 06:48:40 PM »
What if it was your son's brains the guy ate? What if then they "fixed" him with some dope and set him loose, only he goes off his meds and then eats your daughter's brains? How long do you think you could maintain that sophmoric utopian college kid opinion? How many of your family members' brains would you let this guy go through before you put him down?

Vigilante justice is a slippery slope.

-Penguin

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2012, 09:28:10 PM »
I cannot wait for penguin to come back to these threads in a few years and kick himself.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2012, 09:44:39 PM »
pffft zombies don't use axes.

That made me laugh, and then a big long smile.  :aok

This conversation is over. :D
~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2012, 10:33:18 PM »
I cannot wait for penguin to come back to these threads in a few years and kick himself.

I wonder if Penguin poses like the Thinking Man everytime he comes on the BBS.

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2012, 10:58:48 PM »

:rofl
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2012, 10:25:50 AM »
I'm worried about the zombie rappers.

They eat your lungs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lurch

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2012, 10:36:01 AM »

What?!?! You expect him to get his arm up there too?!?! How limber do you expect him to be?  :huh
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2012, 10:49:03 AM »
What?!?! You expect him to get his arm up there too?!?! How limber do you expect him to be?  :huh

:lol

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #44 on: January 30, 2012, 04:10:18 PM »
WOW that is one pathetically lousy site. They should get some grade school kids to build their site for them.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)