Author Topic: work together  (Read 4516 times)

Offline davidwales

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
work together
« on: February 01, 2012, 12:33:28 PM »
hi guys , a few weeks ago i found this bb , in which i never use to visit much before, im a avid fan of this game and it really upsets me that every one argues with each other , instead of making the game more fun , in doing so , some of you guys have found loopholes with the storch and vh bases, change countrys for bad reasons ie take control of cv , or to cause mischeif etc  ,but that is your buisness , but i need help as my pc is tottaly wrecked due to a few guys giving me the wrong info, but some of you have a heart of gold and helped , with proper info , and to all those i  :salute you, but you must all start behaving your self in these forums and stop mucking around , some of you are very childish , and you could put all that energy into solving probs , ps i had to reformat my disc as i deleted windows , and now i cant get shdocvw.dll file of my installation disc , when it eventually boots i get a blank screen with no desktop or icons , ive tried repairing it , scndsk etc but nothing works , i need to get shdocvw.dll file into system/32 by task manager only which still works , i have file on a flash stick , but how can i copy that file into the proper location , or find the flash drive with no desktop , i know some of you have the proper intelligence to help me , and all i ask is could you please help , without messing around please many thanks dave  :salute

Offline Stoliman

• Copper Member
Re: work together
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 12:51:56 PM »
Remember grammar and punctuation?  That was great.
Tour 74-122:  Stoliman
Tour 123 - now:  Deke

Offline davidwales

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 12:54:42 PM »
thanks stolman i took a tip , i try and do my best regarding the spelling etc . :salute

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 01:15:28 PM »
listen, whenever you need help people WILL help you in this community, but you HAVE to stop spamming and trolling.
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline davidwales

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 01:18:57 PM »
if im spaming and troling im a dutch man from tim buck too , i am not doing anything like that , so you should be carful with your harsh words sir  :rock

looking for help and genral disscussion only

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 01:35:42 PM »
David, to get the file onto your system using task manager - there should be a button on there for new task - click on that, type in c:\ hit enter. That should bring up the view you get when you click on my computer. From there, you should be able to see the flash drive and your c drive. Navigate using separate windows, copy and paste from your flash drive to c:\windows\system32.

That should work, gimme a shout if not.

Wurz
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 01:45:07 PM »
hi guys , a few weeks ago i found this bb , in which i never use to visit much before, im a avid fan of this game and it really upsets me that every one argues with each other , instead of making the game more fun , in doing so , some of you guys have found loopholes with the storch and vh bases, change countrys for bad reasons ie take control of cv , or to cause mischeif etc  ,but that is your buisness , but i need help as my pc is tottaly wrecked due to a few guys giving me the wrong info, but some of you have a heart of gold and helped , with proper info , and to all those i  :salute you, but you must all start behaving your self in these forums and stop mucking around , some of you are very childish , and you could put all that energy into solving probs , ps i had to reformat my disc as i deleted windows , and now i cant get shdocvw.dll file of my installation disc , when it eventually boots i get a blank screen with no desktop or icons , ive tried repairing it , scndsk etc but nothing works , i need to get shdocvw.dll file into system/32 by task manager only which still works , i have file on a flash stick , but how can i copy that file into the proper location , or find the flash drive with no desktop , i know some of you have the proper intelligence to help me , and all i ask is could you please help , without messing around please many thanks dave  :salute

Be very careful what you ask for, and consider that many people offering advise in this BBS are only trying to hurt you.

I’m not sure at this point, do you have the original installation CD or disk.  If you have the machine shut off and put that CD or Disk in the drive and turn the machine on, it should boot form that disk.  Windows XP or Windows 7 both have a Repair options that comes up on the initial screen  should be selected .  it will attempt to repair your installation.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline Pigslilspaz

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2012, 01:49:31 PM »
Wait, did someone tell him to delete sys32?

Quote from: Superfly
The rules are simple: Don't be a dick.
Quote from: hitech
It was skuzzy's <----- fault.
Quote from: Pyro
We just witnessed a miracle and I want you to @#$%^& acknowledge it!

Offline davidwales

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2012, 01:53:28 PM »
yes they gave me instructions of how delete a virus , now im 10 tens worst off im not going to mention who it was , but some of the guys think its good fun , if i was able to help any one here i would , even though we are at war in our virtual world , but the majority are real good  :salute

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2012, 01:55:58 PM »
  You wish to advise people on thier behavior you should look at yours.

There is a help and hardware/software forum. You could post on that and avoid this general area. But you have been told this.

I mentioned in one of your other posts, "If your not a computer geek DON'T MESS WITH IT!" But you did not listen and you wound up worse off. You got in over your head and now it is time to call in a professional or figure it out yourself and stop grasping at straws for your solution.

Read the rules of these forums it may serve you well.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 02:02:44 PM by Slate »
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2012, 01:58:18 PM »
yes they gave me instructions of how delete a virus , now im 10 tens worst off im not going to mention who it was , but some of the guys think its good fun , if i was able to help any one here i would , even though we are at war in our virtual world , but the majority are real good  :salute

Yea, there are few a-holes on AH that will do this.  Got know who you can trust
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline davidwales

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2012, 02:01:42 PM »
its not that i dont know, its because im not sure i dont know , i know im pretty good at copying stuff people send me and i always try and learn by my mistakes etc , but i have had a few guys who are pretty close to helping and i know that they know i wil try and help them out if i know somthing they dont know as i know you would help a old lady across a street if she was waiting on the side of a street . :salute

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2012, 02:06:55 PM »

If she is already on the other side why would she need help crossing?

:noid
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2012, 02:11:20 PM »
its not that i dont know, its because im not sure i dont know , i know im pretty good at copying stuff people send me and i always try and learn by my mistakes etc , but i have had a few guys who are pretty close to helping and i know that they know i wil try and help them out if i know somthing they dont know as i know you would help a old lady across a street if she was waiting on the side of a street . :salute

I guess you have more then one computer that is still working or you wouldn't be posting on the bbs.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline davidwales

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2012, 02:13:27 PM »
well she may have wanted to the other side , if that was grandmother im sure , you would help her to the other side , as she may want to get to the grocery shop, to buy you a bag of jelly babies  :salute