Author Topic: Chemtrail nuts threaten violence.  (Read 3707 times)

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
Re: Chemtrail nuts threaten violence.
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2012, 10:59:04 PM »

P.S. I don't watch Fox, or CNN...  I only get a dozen over the air channels on my TV  :D
I'm sorry, i didn't mean to be rude! my poor english :bhead

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2012, 11:07:27 PM »
Ok, HAARP,chem trails, etc aside let me tell the oddest 'Bigfoot' story ever.

2002 Salt Lake winter olympics. If you know Salt Lake it lays between two different ranges of mountains within the Rockies. This geography coupled with temps can cause what they call an inversion where smog is trapped within the valley by the mountains, almost like a cereal bowl.

A day or two before the Olympics the oddest thing happened that many of us noticed and discussed. Around 10am a cold wind blew in from the West, lasted several hours and completely cleared the smog out. Odd, winds do blow though at evening when the warm air rises and cold air is sucked in along the mountain walls. This was not that, certainly not the evening. And, not a single cloud in the sky. It didn't match any known scientific conditions associated with wind but...who knows.

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline flight17

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2012, 11:16:31 PM »
Having interviewed many 'Occupy Wallstreet'rs' I'm just as alarmed they get to vote.

Boo
Lol there is an occupy Pittsburgh which they was set up on the Mellon bank property... Well long story short, Mellon tried to have them removed from the property with no success... Then it went to court and the local news agencies went in with thermal cameras and shown them at all the tents that we're there and not one returned a themrmal signature. Needless to say on Friday they were given a three day notice to get off Mellon property.
119th Riffle Tank Regiment leader -Red Storm Krupp Steel Scenario

Active Member of Air Heritage Inc. http://airheritage.org/

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2012, 11:51:51 PM »

There are also those that state they can actual effect the magnetic flow of the earth underneath them causing seismic disturbances such as earthquakes or eruptions.

There is an interesting conspiracy connecting ionospheric compression and earthquakes/volcanoes prediction especially after the atmosphere was observed heating up before Fukushima earthquake.   
And look at the ionospheric map today;

and the earthquakes in Philippines 2 hours ago;
http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2012, 01:35:34 AM »
Again... I'm just going  to throw this one out there...

This guy is crazy, and it's definately not quoted off of an government website:

"Others are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves."

http://www.defense.gov/transcripts/transcript.aspx?transcriptid=674

DoD News Briefing: Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen

:noid  :noid  :noid
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline saggs

• Silver Member
      • www.kirksagers.com
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2012, 02:52:29 AM »
Again... I'm just going  to throw this one out there...

This guy is crazy, and it's definately not quoted off of an government website:

:noid  :noid  :noid

I fail to see your point, how does that have any bearing on the chemtrail nuts who threaten violence.

In any case I think Bill Cohen's assessment of the possibilities of the terrorists developing EM wave weapons in 1997 proved to be just a bit optimistic.  15 years on and we have no more evidence now then we did then of there existence or development.   Also if you read the sentence in context he was talking about them being "engaged" in trying to develop such weapons back as 1997 not actually using them, yet from that time to today there has not been one shred of evidence to support that such weapons were ever successfully developed. 

I don't think Secretary Cohen is/was crazy, I think he was a sharp politician who was playing to the crowd, which happened to be the
"Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy at the Georgia Center, Mahler Auditorium, University of Georgia, Athens, Ga. The event is part of the Sam Nunn Policy Forum being hosted by the University of Georgia. Secretary Cohen is joined by Sen. Sam Nunn and Sen. Richard G. Lugar."

He's a politician, it was a political event, and he was doing what good obedient political appointees do best, trying to win support for the policies of the President who appointed him.   And now I'm pushing the boundary of rule 14 so I'll shut up about Bill Cohen.

Bottom line;  just because someone holds a White House cabinet position does not mean there opinions are infallible.  Just because something is written on a .gov website doesn't mean it's true.  Isn't it the chemtrail nuts themselves who constantly proclaim that the government is lying and intentionally misleading us? 

Do I believe the government hides stuff from the public?  Of course they do, just look at half the documents people get from FOIA with half the page blacked out.  But here we have people taking a perfectly natural and well documented and understood phenomenon like contrails, and trying to twist and obfuscate it enough to fit some conspiracy theory. 

That is 180° from the scientific method, they are trying to change the facts, ( ignoring 70 years of science on the topic) to fit their hypothesis, instead of changing their hypothesis to fit the facts.   

I believe in Occam's Razor.
Occam's razor, also known as Ockham's razor, and sometimes expressed in Latin as lex parsimoniae (the law of parsimony, economy or succinctness), is a principle that generally recommends that, from among competing hypotheses, selecting the one that makes the fewest new assumptions usually provides the correct one, and that the simplest explanation will be the most plausible until evidence is presented to prove it false.

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2012, 07:43:07 AM »
I believe that there is a higher percentage of morons than ever before.

This is not lost on the people manipulating them.

Offline FireDrgn

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2012, 01:40:23 PM »
I fail to see your point, how does that have any bearing on the chemtrail nuts who threaten violence.

In any case I think Bill Cohen's assessment of the possibilities of the terrorists developing EM wave weapons in 1997 proved to be just a bit optimistic.  15 years on and we have no more evidence now then we did then of there existence or development.   Also if you read the sentence in context he was talking about them being "engaged" in trying to develop such weapons back as 1997 not actually using them, yet from that time to today there has not been one shred of evidence to support that such weapons were ever successfully developed. 

I don't think Secretary Cohen is/was crazy, I think he was a sharp politician who was playing to the crowd, which happened to be the  
He's a politician, it was a political event, and he was doing what good obedient political appointees do best, trying to win support for the policies of the President who appointed him.   And now I'm pushing the boundary of rule 14 so I'll shut up about Bill Cohen.

Bottom line;  just because someone holds a White House cabinet position does not mean there opinions are infallible.  Just because something is written on a .gov website doesn't mean it's true.  Isn't it the chemtrail nuts themselves who constantly proclaim that the government is lying and intentionally misleading us? 

Do I believe the government hides stuff from the public?  Of course they do, just look at half the documents people get from FOIA with half the page blacked out.  But here we have people taking a perfectly natural and well documented and understood phenomenon like contrails, and trying to twist and obfuscate it enough to fit some conspiracy theory. 

That is 180° from the scientific method, they are trying to change the facts, ( ignoring 70 years of science on the topic) to fit their hypothesis, instead of changing their hypothesis to fit the facts.   

I believe in Occam's Razor.

S of Defence is a chemtrail nut job.     but not really hes just a lier..  ummm Ya So in your opinion who is more dangerous      A lier with a Cabinet position or chemtrail nut jobs that do not have rpg's   .. Of course I am applying Occams RAzor ,thats how I know they dont have rpgs... :devil :airplane: :devil :noid :noid :noid :noid :bhead :bhead :bhead
"When the student is ready the teacher will appear."   I am not a teacher.

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2012, 02:33:39 PM »
I believe that there is a higher percentage of morons than ever before.

This is not lost on the people manipulating them.

If we measure the number of morons by say, literacy rates, then no, the number of morons is rapidly declining due to increased education.  Furthermore, evolutionary pressures for increased intelligence will weed out those too stupid to reproduce.  Nope, unless a bunch of universities and educational departments just got nuked, we should be approaching a moron free world.

-Penguin

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2012, 05:24:50 PM »
Never confuse stupidity, idiocy, moronic behavior / beliefs with a lack of education. There are TONS of educated idiots, morons and stupid people out there. One can be given the finest tools known to man and still be unable to sharpen a pencil or deal with real life in the world outside of academia. Education is often the refuge of those who lack the ability to cope in any other form of existence. That is not to say educators are all stupid, idiotic, etc. but that there do exist a number of folks who can complete higher education and lack the ability to apply any of it. They are highly educated but unable to cope outside of the school.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2012, 05:58:24 PM »
I'd rather have the nerds of today than the violent barfighters of the 30s.

-Penguin

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2012, 09:15:01 PM »
And you expose another assumption you have regarding the past that is no doubt fueled by your extensive research into late night TV shows.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2012, 09:10:41 AM »
And you expose another assumption you have regarding the past that is no doubt fueled by your extensive research into late night TV shows.

I've seen the B&W films.... they all look like Bogart and Cagney. :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2012, 10:07:38 AM »
Some of the dumbest people that I have ever met are the one's with the most formal education.
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2012, 10:13:30 AM »
Some of the dumbest people that I have ever met are the one's with the most formal education.

Most and the least.  There must be a happy medium. :)
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)