Author Topic: Condor Aerial Looking for UAV Pilots  (Read 1884 times)

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
Re: Condor Aerial Looking for UAV Pilots
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2012, 08:24:17 AM »
  Hello Big Brother I've been waiting for you since 1984!   :bolt:
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline COndor06

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.CondorAerial.com
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2012, 09:26:28 AM »
Hey Slate, I see your in Toms River. Do you know of a company there called MaxFlight. I used to work with them. They have the worlds only fully aerobatic flight simulator.
 And yes, we are getting the classification as Big Brothers new toy. The good news is, in most states now you can't use this to bust your pot growers. Its an invaison of privacy. It gives law enforcement too much of an ability to peak at you. Sounds crazy but its true.
Be careful what you shoot at. Most things
in here don't react too well to bullets.
Captain Marko Ramius:

http://www.CondorAerial.com

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2012, 10:13:56 AM »
Hey Slate, I see your in Toms River. Do you know of a company there called MaxFlight. I used to work with them. They have the worlds only fully aerobatic flight simulator.
 And yes, we are getting the classification as Big Brothers new toy. The good news is, in most states now you can't use this to bust your pot growers. Its an invaison of privacy. It gives law enforcement too much of an ability to peak at you. Sounds crazy but its true.

It doesn't sound crazy at all.

t would be a total invasion of privacy, just for that reason.

I wonder what the legality of using one of these as a clay pigeon would be if it is hovering over my property without my permission...
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Reschke

• Platinum Member
      • VF-17 "The Jolly Rogers"
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2012, 10:41:48 AM »
Condor was just checking out your site and the licensing button is inaccessible. Sounds interesting to me being a self-employed type and looking to expand on things here in Alabama.
Buckshot
Reschke from March 2001 till tour 146
Founder and CO VF-17 Jolly Rogers September 2002 - December 2006
"I'm baaaaccccckkk!"

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 10:48:08 AM »

Don't know MAXflight but will check it out.

Glad to know about the privacy issue is as such so far.

Here's the simulator from MaxFlight site, looks cool

« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 10:54:00 AM by Slate »
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline COndor06

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2012, 11:31:42 AM »
I have no clue why you are not able to view the licensing info so I will post it here for you guys to read.

Condor Aerial is always interested in licensing qualified individuals for deployment in additional states, counties, and government institutions. We have a very unique team with various representations that cover Local, State, and Federal Law Enforcement, Remotely Piloted Vehicles (RPV), RC Aircraft, Political Liaisons, Commercial Applications, as well as Breaking News Applications, Search & Rescue, and Flight Training.

This business requires strict discipline with continuing compliance on every issue regarding the use of our aircraft. Individuals with applicable backgrounds, fields of service, or genuine interest in our business model are welcome contact us for additional information.

We take great pride in recruiting like minded business professionals capable of taking charge in their own unique markets to continue expanding the Condor portfolio while capitalizing on our successes and continued strategic marketing platforms.

If you have a genuine interest please contact our business support center

Fred Culbertson
704-221-6550
Captain Marko Ramius:

Offline COndor06

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2012, 11:41:13 AM »
I am not sure as to the clay pigon effect. LoL. Privacy issues are not to be toyed with in todays enviroment. We haven't been shot at yet (that I know of) but in a law enforcement role it might not be in your best interest. Ha Ha. They already want to know if we can put a taser on the thing. I don't think we want to dive in that pool. The ACLU might have something to say about that.

I think the best deployment would be in florida over a nudist colony just to practice your zoom capabilities.  :O
Captain Marko Ramius:

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2012, 11:45:46 AM »
Reminds me of a T-Hawk...a UAV us Infantry guys use to get PID and look for Taliban.....had one get shot at actually, they were then shot at by A-10s.

Does it sound like a weed whacker?
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2012, 11:59:16 AM »
I am not sure as to the clay pigon effect. LoL. Privacy issues are not to be toyed with in todays enviroment. We haven't been shot at yet (that I know of) but in a law enforcement role it might not be in your best interest. Ha Ha. They already want to know if we can put a taser on the thing. I don't think we want to dive in that pool. The ACLU might have something to say about that.

I think the best deployment would be in florida over a nudist colony just to practice your zoom capabilities.  :O

Wonder who the first judge to issue a warrant for one of these will be...  it begs the question of how mush airspace is "owned" above the property of Joe Citizen.

My wife just got a Mossberg 12 Ga. and has an itchy trigger finger.  Better keep them away from here, for now  :rofl

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2012, 12:06:16 PM »
Well if your outside they consider that not private for the most part. Being outside you have no guarantee of any kind of privacy.

If I was younger I'd jump on this chance to start a business. With more investigation and questions of course.

Sounds very interesting.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline COndor06

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2012, 12:15:06 PM »

My wife just got a Mossberg 12 Ga. and has an itchy trigger finger.  Better keep them away from here, for now 

You have a wife that bought a new 12 ga shotgun?  :bolt:
Man, that is a bad chick right there. You better stop worrying about Condors over your property and spend some time rethinking your relationship with her. LoL
You better be a Rambo kind of guy cuz Moma don't play.  :confused:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 12:16:48 PM by COndor06 »
Captain Marko Ramius:

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2012, 12:17:07 PM »
My Wife's current carry is a SW9. She somtimes carries a XDm 40. She's a 5'2" little country gal that kicks 6'5".  lol

Did I mention she carries a knife?  Has since she was 14.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline COndor06

• Nickel Member
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2012, 12:22:02 PM »
My Wife's current carry is a SW9. She somtimes carries a XDm 40. She's a 5'2" little country gal that kicks 6'5".  lol

Did I mention she carries a knife?  Has since she was 14.

Of course, Your from Texas. Most gal's there are man killers. I had to go all the way to WV to find one that wouldn't hurt me.

Another huge mistake. She has too much Coal Miners Daughter in her.
Captain Marko Ramius:

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2012, 06:18:57 PM »

My wife just got a Mossberg 12 Ga. and has an itchy trigger finger.  Better keep them away from here, for now 

You have a wife that bought a new 12 ga shotgun?  :bolt:
Man, that is a bad chick right there. You better stop worrying about Condors over your property and spend some time rethinking your relationship with her. LoL
You better be a Rambo kind of guy cuz Moma don't play.  :confused:

It's actually her dad's  :D

We found it when we were cleaning her mom's house a few weeks ago and spent most of this past Sunday shooting it. 

Normally, she carries a Ruger LCP  :aok

(and her family is from Virginia)  :lol

Offline Seanaldinho

• Silver Member
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2012, 07:26:56 PM »
It's actually her dad's  :D

We found it when we were cleaning her mom's house a few weeks ago and spent most of this past Sunday shooting it. 

Normally, she carries a Ruger LCP  :aok

(and her family is from Virginia)  :lol

My mom carries an LCP my dad carries his 1911 and has a TCP in the car. Occassionally one of them will take the S&W snubnose (38 special) revolver as well.