Author Topic: Gunner Score  (Read 156 times)

Offline MK-84

• Gold Member
Gunner Score
« on: February 07, 2012, 11:05:27 PM »
Regardless of opinions of "score"  Why not have a gunner score?

We have CV batteries, we have 17pnds, and we have 88's not to mention the other AA guns.

Why not?  Some people like to gun, I see no reason not to give em a little credit.

I get the "but he doesn't risk anything" argument, but this isn't about that, perhaps it's about who is the better gunner, and that IS NOT something that is easy to achieve. 
     So I say add it, we have alot of different guns, and alot of different places to use them, so why not give accolades to the most effective ones.

Offline bangsbox

• Silver Member
Re: Gunner Score
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 01:07:30 AM »
Regardless of opinions of "score"  Why not have a gunner score?

We have CV batteries, we have 17pnds, and we have 88's not to mention the other AA guns.

Why not?  Some people like to gun, I see no reason not to give em a little credit.

I get the "but he doesn't risk anything" argument, but this isn't about that, perhaps it's about who is the better gunner, and that IS NOT something that is easy to achieve. 
     So I say add it, we have alot of different guns, and alot of different places to use them, so why not give accolades to the most effective ones.

id like to see Ack perks that upgrade the gun position. i.e. on 37mm could up grade to 1/2/3/4 40mm and 88 upgrade to 105/120mm