Author Topic: Htc policy on davidwales  (Read 2869 times)

Offline SirJeeves

• Zinc Member
Htc policy on davidwales
« on: February 08, 2012, 04:20:52 PM »
Im curious, what does htc plan to do to prevent future davidwales infestations on this prized message board? Never in all of my time here have i seen so many topics devoted to one issue. That includes the 3 H's of aces high: Hordes, Ho's, and Hispanos.  Davidwales single handedly grinded the aces high production machine to a hault and I for one think it is unacceptable to let happen again. What can we do as a community, and more importantly, what does htc plan to do from preventing davidwales or others alike from reaking havoc again? Many thanks.   :salute

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
Re: Htc policy on davidwales
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 04:24:07 PM »
What are you talking about?

All he did was post a lot of wishes, he has absolutely no effect on AH.
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline MAINER

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 04:24:51 PM »
What are you talking about?

All he did was post a lot of wishes, he has absolutely no effect on AH.

I second that.
Are those our bombers?-famous last words

Member of the congregation of The church of David Wales

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 04:27:01 PM »
Sirjeeves with 2 posts first comes in to post about a guy just banned... yeah... Self-ego-massaging ghost, anybody?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 04:36:00 PM »
Sirjeeves with 2 posts first comes in to post about a guy just banned... yeah... Self-ego-massaging ghost, anybody?

Shhhh. Nobody notices the obvious!  :D

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 04:39:09 PM »
Im curious, what does htc plan to do to prevent future davidwales infestations on this prized message board? Never in all of my time here have i seen so many topics devoted to one issue. That includes the 3 H's of aces high: Hordes, Ho's, and Hispanos.  Davidwales single handedly grinded the aces high production machine to a hault and I for one think it is unacceptable to let happen again. What can we do as a community, and more importantly, what does htc plan to do from preventing davidwales or others alike from reaking havoc again? Many thanks.   :salute

ummm I don't know...... Ask Jeeves
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 06:01:08 PM »
Davidwales single handedly grinded the aces high production machine

:huh

Really?  The assumption the forums 'produce' anything is pretty debatable.  He was a mild annoyance that people for reasons I can't even remotely understand latched onto.  Oh well.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 06:07:18 PM »
The OP is an Apostate!

David Wales will return!
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2012, 06:09:41 PM »
sir jeeves is daveid wales? david wales is sir jeeves?  :bolt:

Offline SirJeeves

• Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 07:06:43 PM »
To krusty:

I'm not new. I signed up for the game in December and it has been an absolute hoot of a good time. I learned about the bbs around early January and read this stuff for at least a month before i finally decided to make an account. So no sir, I'm no "noob" thank you very much. :rolleyes:

To Wiley:

In my opinion many things done and said here reflect the collective unconscious of the game itself. If things here aren't goin well the game isnt usually going well, from my experiences in this world.  So for one man to come here and take over the boards is quite a distraction that takes away from what we should really all be thinking about when we are here, And that is the war that rages on in the game.  That's how I see it, And even if u don't see it this way I'm sure htc does based on how I have seen them handle things around here. I'm interested in how they plan to stop future davidwales distractions from entering this world.

Many thanks  :salute

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2012, 07:16:41 PM »
I'm interested in how they plan to stop future davidwales distractions from entering this world.

There is nothing that HTC can do to curb whiners such as yourself.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2012, 07:18:21 PM »
The OP is an Apostate!

David Wales will return!

Hazzah!
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2012, 07:20:25 PM »
To krusty:

I'm not new. I signed up for the game in December and it has been an absolute hoot of a good time. I learned about the bbs around early January and read this stuff for at least a month before i finally decided to make an account. So no sir, I'm no "noob" thank you very much. :rolleyes:

To Wiley:

In my opinion many things done and said here reflect the collective unconscious of the game itself. If things here aren't goin well the game isnt usually going well, from my experiences in this world.  So for one man to come here and take over the boards is quite a distraction that takes away from what we should really all be thinking about when we are here, And that is the war that rages on in the game.  That's how I see it, And even if u don't see it this way I'm sure htc does based on how I have seen them handle things around here. I'm interested in how they plan to stop future davidwales distractions from entering this world.

Many thanks  :salute

Stopping future davidwales rests on your shoulders, ignore them.  Don't open the threads and you cannot be annoyed, report the threads to moderators.  This thread alone gives him more credit than he deserves, let along all the "adults" who act like 12 year old girls at a beiber concert over him.

Move along now.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2012, 07:22:54 PM »
Stopping future davidwales rests on your shoulders, ignore them.  Don't open the threads and you cannot be annoyed, report the threads to moderators.  This thread alone gives him more credit than he deserves, let along all the "adults" who act like 12 year old girls at a beiber concert over him.

Move along now.

Blasphemer!
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2012, 07:32:44 PM »
The official church response to this thread is to claim that David's ideas may have had the by product of slowing down the AH machine, only because they were stunningly awesome. </turnothercheek>