Author Topic: So what is this??  (Read 10253 times)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
Re: So what is this??
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2012, 10:13:07 AM »
   Looks like a whine to me.  :O :ahand :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :neener: :neener: :neener: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :airplane: :joystick: :old: :x :devil :cheers:

Im guessing that is because you have 5 posts
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2012, 10:59:03 AM »
Im guessing that is because you have 5 posts

Judging by his avatar and his obsession with emoticons, I'd say:

He's probably vTarded,
He's 10, maybe 11 years old,
and worst of all, vDallas is probably his idol because he knows how to put people "in their place" on private vox.

:joystick:
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2012, 11:52:24 AM »
I can't understand why I'm not surprised at this.
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2012, 12:09:16 PM »
I can't understand why I'm not surprised at this.

Same , lol .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline jimbo71

• Nickel Member
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2012, 12:11:56 PM »
The church of davidwales does not condone this type of behavior.
xxxJCxxx

Skill, Altitude, Airspeed: You need 2 out of 3...

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2012, 12:14:54 PM »
It is a CV. Who cares?
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2012, 12:22:35 PM »
 :bhead :bhead :bhead stupid stupid stupid! :bhead :bhead :bhead
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2012, 12:32:58 PM »
I saw this last night too. You should post it in the bug section.

Send copy direct to HiTech.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2012, 01:05:44 PM »
i have a stupid question........

now i will start with the clarifying statement that i do not like or care for vDumbllass, so let us not get things confused.

but did he actually use his control over the cv to his benefit? did he have control and then switch sides to join the rest of the vTards and the bug in the game just left it under his command? what im saying is its a bug right? so did he do it with exploitation and dweebish malice in mind or did he just switch and the bug itself is making him appear to be a villain in this?
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2012, 01:19:13 PM »
i have a stupid question........

now i will start with the clarifying statement that i do not like or care for vDumbllass, so let us not get things confused.

but did he actually use his control over the cv to his benefit? did  have control and then switch sides to join the rest of the vTards and the bug in the game just left it under his command? what im saying is its a bug right? so did he do it with exploitation and dweebish malice in mind or did he just switch and the bug itself is making him appear to be a villain in this?

Its a bug that was known a while back that I know of. What used to be the case was when you hopped countries, it wouldn't show anyone in command. If the release of the patch just kept the name of who had command after the country switch...I dunno.

VDallas just switching in general to take command of a nit CV by his credability is for no other reason but to be a spoiled brat and grief others. How this guy even has lasted this long in this game with all he does is beyond me
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2012, 01:31:34 PM »
vCheat confirmed.
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline chaser

• Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2012, 04:41:52 PM »
FWIW I tried this offline and when you switch countries while in command of a CV you cannot change its course or even see it on the map or in the clipboard list of CV's. So I don't think he was able to move it or see it's location but instead it still just showed him to be in command while he really couldn't do anything witht he CV. Not that I care for the guy or any of his squad, but I'm just saying.

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2012, 05:07:07 PM »
If you are ranked #1 and were to do this, you could position it on a set course where you know it's going to be.  Then switch countries and go and bomb it.  Because you're Rank #1, you would know that nobody could get command of the CV from you, and it's as good as locked in position.

Now replace rank #1 with anything up to around rank #50 and you can be fairly certain no one with a higher rank will be on the other team to kick you off.

I'm not condoning it, merely pointing out there is a very real way of using this exploit to your advantage.  Knowing what I know about the v's and the bish and the pilot in question, I can only assume this is exactly what he was doing.

Pathetic   :aok  :rofl
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2012, 05:49:23 PM »
i guess my requested point of proof would be, does anyone know if he or the vTards attacked the cv immediately or really soon after he switched. this would have to be done very soon after his switching otherwise his prior knowledge is of diminishing value to him, the likely hood of circumstances changing before he could exploit those circumstances would continue to grow with every passing minute he delayed. his rank is 144...that leaves 143 potential people that could have taken control of the cv, not including possible enemies who could have spotted and sunk the cv, if he did not immediately act upon the information as it was when he switched sides.

so if anyone can show that he destroyed the cv, or took part in its destruction, shortly after switching sides then i would say yes, it was an intentional exploitation of the circumstances and would be disgustingly gamey. but without this type of showing of proof i would say that the only recourse is to stop pointing fingers and making accusations and send the pic's to htc and ask them to fix the bug.
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2012, 06:46:07 PM »
i guess my requested point of proof would be, does anyone know if he or the vTards attacked the cv immediately or really soon after he switched. this would have to be done very soon after his switching otherwise his prior knowledge is of diminishing value to him, the likely hood of circumstances changing before he could exploit those circumstances would continue to grow with every passing minute he delayed. his rank is 144...that leaves 143 potential people that could have taken control of the cv, not including possible enemies who could have spotted and sunk the cv, if he did not immediately act upon the information as it was when he switched sides.

so if anyone can show that he destroyed the cv, or took part in its destruction, shortly after switching sides then i would say yes, it was an intentional exploitation of the circumstances and would be disgustingly gamey. but without this type of showing of proof i would say that the only recourse is to stop pointing fingers and making accusations and send the pic's to htc and ask them to fix the bug.
You dont have to sink the cv to grief others. The bug in the game is that when you swap countries, the cv that was in command of the guy who switches cannot be controlled from the course..regardless of rank.

These guys are constantly exploiting bugs with CVs. Putting them in sectors where bugs make ppl disco when the enter a sector or parking them across the maps while others get chat banned for this type of behavior
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz