Author Topic: New members  (Read 1783 times)

Offline greens

• Silver Member
Re: New members
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2012, 02:02:44 AM »
lol, believe it or not... valdals actually got me pretty squared away with how everything in the game worked when i first started
omg......... same here  :eek: just wondering if we were ever squaddies?  :huh i wonder who else?  :x
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2012, 09:07:44 AM »
Thanks for the info on the Yak I read the performance guide once this happened just to see if I was nuts lol The chase did happen on the deck it started at about 5k and we both dove, I chased him half way back to his base just to see if I could catch him but he just kept pulling away.

I dont take the Term "Noob" personal so dont worry about it Chilli after all I am  :banana: I have been out of the online flying for about 8 years, now dont laugh but when I was flying my Force feedback pro was a hot stick to have, still using it now till my new stuff comes in. I like this Game it has a lot to offer besides just flying and I am sure I will have lots more questions as I go along so thanks in advance for your help.

Newb or Noob is a right of passage. We all started somewhere and it wasn't on top.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Selino631

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2012, 12:01:38 AM »
omg......... same here  :eek: just wondering if we were ever squaddies?  :huh i wonder who else?  :x

me and Pope14 both started playing at the same time (back in 2006) and we made our own squad " the batterd ba*tards" and we didnt really know what we were doing then picked up valdals one day during a base capture. and then a few years later i got out of the game for a bit then re-joined and he got me to join Righteous Vengance squad.  lol funny thing is, valdals included i was within lke 1 hour 30min drive from like 4 others in that squad from where i was living in Virginia at the time.
OEF 11-12

Offline xxBlack

• Zinc Member
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2012, 04:43:57 PM »
just came across this <S> Lab rat glad to see a positive response glad i could help you out sir