Author Topic: Best Friends  (Read 18931 times)

Offline azdevil66

• Zinc Member
Re: Best Friends
« Reply #120 on: February 28, 2012, 07:13:08 PM »
 :furious wtf no one like me? lol <S> :bhead :ahand

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2012, 07:22:36 PM »
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline M36

• Nickel Member
« Reply #122 on: February 28, 2012, 07:50:50 PM »
I just asked why Grizz made one of his choices, not my fault someone took offense with my question and went "full retard".

ack-ack

I think it's interesting that you feel the need for someone here to justify and answer to you on why he chose to list someones name that he would have a drink with. Why is that any of your business? As far as your usage of the word "retard", your implications of a person with mental disability that is beyond their control as an insult only shows your true level immaturity. I know several "mentally disabled" people, and Im sure others here do to, who have more character, class, and compassion than you could ever hope to have. I guess thats just who you really are, and thats fine with me.

But, I really enjoyed Lyric taking you by the back of your head and grinding your nose in your own words. Pretty priceless!!!
“Honesty is like a good horse, it’ll work anyplace you hook it”

Ben Johnson  1917-1996

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #123 on: February 28, 2012, 11:11:30 PM »
:headscratch: Who are you?
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
« Reply #124 on: February 29, 2012, 01:37:29 AM »
so who out there in the AH community do you consider your top three friends?  

the ones you would like to go for a beer with and share a few laughs?

Here are my three always a good laugh;

1.  mr Doom
2.  Draggon
3.  vDallas

(no squaddies because they don't count)  

What about Midway?

there are many others too that I could list but thats what makes our community so special.    :cheers:
+Silat
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." — Maya Angelou
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
« Reply #125 on: February 29, 2012, 01:40:38 AM »
Come now Bip...I met one of your friends last night in the MA...Qball.  He was talking about taking 5 hours to get his first kill on the HELP channel and that he was going to quit the game after 5 hours...then he goes to the DA and flies a 38 like Corky or Silat.  I asked who he REALLY was and he logs...too bad he wasn't very good at the Spit IX.

So he augered with style?
+Silat
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
« Reply #126 on: February 29, 2012, 01:43:14 AM »
Which one's Voss?

Arlo remember Alice's Restaurant?:)
+Silat

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #127 on: February 29, 2012, 02:45:49 AM »
Don't feel bad , you don't see my name in there eather but ask me if I care ,lol.
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #128 on: February 29, 2012, 03:37:24 AM »

I like Midway but he has never gone to the trouble to PM vox, and state what he would like to do to me.   That is the kind of action that a "best" friend would do.   

The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #129 on: February 29, 2012, 09:40:38 AM »
 I sincerely regret ever getting involved in AH2 politics and the character assassination of Chalenge. It put a bad taste in my mouth concerning this game and the old guard in it. I bought into the crap like a fool and as a result I've drawn the ire and hatred of ex-squaddies who could have been real friends at one time.
I'm embarrassed and ashamed by my actions and comments to the point where the name "uptown" turns my stomach. I'll never play this game again under that cpid, if I ever decide to play again at all. If I could erase the name from this BBS I would in a heartbeat.
My words were hurtful and unfounded and a simple apology would never be enough to repair the damage I've done by taking part in this whole mess. I not only lost my love for the game but also lost any self respect I might of had for myself in the process. I can't bare the thought of starting up a shade account and fly with guys I've known for years and lie about who I really am. So I don't fly at all. I guess my self imposed exile is my way of punishing myself, as I do miss the flying tremendously at times. But that's what an arsehat like me deserves.
So with all that being said, "uptown" would like to say goodbye and wish you all well. If I, "Charlie" ever returns again it'll be with a different cpid, attitude and respect for fellow players. Asrehattery isn't what Charlie wants to be known for.

My 3 picks: Wouldn't mind firing up a doobie with BiPolar and drinking some beer with Heeler and Pawz.  :salute
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 09:46:29 AM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #130 on: February 29, 2012, 09:41:28 AM »
So he augered with style?

How did you know that???  Hung it up and wanted out!
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #131 on: February 29, 2012, 10:02:21 AM »
That is the kind of action that a "best" friend would do.  

More like a best friend with benefits from the sound of it.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #132 on: February 29, 2012, 10:50:09 AM »
I like Midway but he has never gone to the trouble to PM vox, and state what he would like to do to me.   That is the kind of action that a "best" friend would do.  

:huh

:old: :airplane: :joystick:

:rock :salute

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #133 on: February 29, 2012, 11:05:31 AM »
I like Midway but he has never gone to the trouble to PM vox, and state what he would like to do to me.   That is the kind of action that a "best" friend would do.  

Bruv turning over a new leaf and becoming a troll.  I like it.  British troll grins are the best.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #134 on: February 29, 2012, 11:09:39 AM »
Bruv turning over a new leaf and becoming a troll.  I like it.  British troll grins are the best.

Crest anyone?
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba