Author Topic: Stop Joseph Kony- rescue thousands of children  (Read 5450 times)

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
Stop Joseph Kony- rescue thousands of children
« on: March 07, 2012, 07:50:59 PM »
Please for the love of the world and god watch this

Watch This Please-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc
My Email is ACalex88@gmail.com if you want to contact me

"I shall fear no evil, for I am 80,000 feet and climbing"

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Stop Joseph Kony- rescue thousands of children
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 08:01:11 PM »
Oh, for crying out loud. I fully understand that this guy must be stopped, but honestly-- you probably saw it on Facebook or Twitter, right? He's been building up this child army for 6 years. My mum was in Uganda for a month just over 2 years ago, and she still remembers hearing about them, and actually seeing them. She said it was terrifying and saddening beyond belief. I mentioned it to a friend about a year and a half ago, and he said "cool story bro" and I never heard anything of it again. Then some "hipster" decides to try and promote some documentary to stop this tyrant, and the world goes "HOLY CRAPPZ GUYYS THIS GUY IS RIIIGHHTTT!! LET'S ALL PRETEND WE'RE ACTIVISTS!!!"  :rolleyes:

So I do respect this post, and I do think he should be stopped. But I'm only saying that he's been doing this for a LOONG time now.

:salute

With all due respect.

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 08:02:00 PM »
Except the part where the folks that you donate money to are a shady non-profit that only gives 30% of the money to the actual cause.

Nothing to see here, move along.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 08:03:50 PM »
If you want to actually make the world a better place go volunteer at a soup kitchen or animal shelter. Posting something online and pretending you're helping is accomplishing absolutely nothing
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 08:04:12 PM »
Oh, for crying out loud. I fully understand that this guy must be stopped, but honestly-- you probably saw it on Facebook or Twitter, right? He's been building up this child army for 6 years. My mum was in Uganda for a month just over 2 years ago, and she still remembers hearing about them, and actually seeing them. She said it was terrifying and saddening beyond belief. I mentioned it to a friend about a year and a half ago, and he said "cool story bro" and I never heard anything of it again. Then some "hipster" decides to try and promote some documentary to stop this tyrant, and the world goes "HOLY CRAPPZ GUYYS THIS GUY IS RIIIGHHTTT!! LET'S ALL PRETEND WE'RE ACTIVISTS!!!"  :rolleyes:

So I do respect this post, and I do think he should be stopped. But I'm only saying that he's been doing this for a LOONG time now.

:salute

With all due respect.
Yeah I know

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 08:05:28 PM »
If you want to actually make the world a better place go volunteer at a soup kitchen or animal shelter. Posting something online and pretending you're helping is accomplishing absolutely nothing

^This.

Except the part where the folks that you donate money to are a shady non-profit that only gives 30% of the money to the actual cause.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Forgot about that. 9m made so far, and 3m have been used to do anything productive that has been noticed.

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 08:07:44 PM »
Tupac stop being one of the guys, who says don't jump on the band wagon. There's only room for those who care.

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2012, 08:09:17 PM »
Tupac stop being one of the guys, who says don't jump on the band wagon. There's only room for those who care.

Oh that's rich. I don't care. BOOHWAHWAHWA

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2012, 08:10:10 PM »
A fool and his money are easily parted.

Offline stealth

• Silver Member

Offline 1sum41

• Silver Member
      • devil dog squadron
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2012, 08:34:12 PM »
Please for the love of the world and god watch this

Watch This Please-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member

Offline B-17

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2012, 08:39:12 PM »
LOL yep, seen both of those :lol

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2012, 08:40:01 PM »
Lay off Stealth.