Author Topic: DerJude a cheat, or just Man-a-War sportsmanship?  (Read 4038 times)

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: DerJude a cheat, or just Man-a-War sportsmanship?
« Reply #120 on: March 12, 2012, 07:17:21 PM »
That is actually a reasonable explination. Not saying its what happened mind you (sorry KoW, don't know you, haven't flown with you), but that it COULD have happened.

I've seen some wierd stuff before, its also possible (but highly improbable) that there really was some idiot that kept upping. Personally, I do that if theres no bases within a reasonable distance (as happens on some of the island maps) becuase I can sometimes get up into the air.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #121 on: March 12, 2012, 07:18:03 PM »
double post
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 07:20:18 PM by Tank-Ace »
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2012, 07:23:08 PM »
Ok first off my wife hates that i pay to play this game every month.  Second off i only have one computer.  Third if it was a shade why in the he** would i take a jet to kill it? Fourth you ever consider the fact that this all happened at like 4 in the mourning with hardly anyone on?  So i see some 17's fly over my base bomb it miss everything, i up a jet kill em dar bar come back up kill em again, killed em till i ran outta ammo. Landed my kills reupped, killed em a few more times till i got a pw, so i landed my jet and took a mustang. Got some kills landed the upped of the cv. So because some idiot spent a hour and a half or more dying i cheat that pretty good, i have to say... Makes me think back to last month when i was in a tiger2 and some guy upped a m3 with a turret while i spawn camping killed him 60+ times along with people around me shooting him down countless number of times aswell.  Some people are that bored i guess I really don't know what to say but i will say one thing its not my shade. Would be pretty fuc**** hard to shot myself and why the hell would I?  I think i saved the film while have to check when i get home....

Cool, thanks for explaining that, appreciate it. <S>
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
« Reply #123 on: March 12, 2012, 07:23:28 PM »
Last month jomamma died 60 times, of which you and mudman accounted for half.  I guess you got lucky two tours in a row.  I wish I could find a fountain of kills like that.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline hotard

• Copper Member
      • nampamodelaviators.org
« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2012, 07:31:07 PM »
I recall some time back I was in a GV, spawn camping if you will, and the same guy kept upping,and upping and upping.. got like 40+ kills before I just got bored and left.
Guys like me are the reason guys like you hate LA's

Offline STXAce8

• Nickel Member
« Reply #125 on: March 12, 2012, 07:34:50 PM »
I find it interesting the flight of ideas people have, first it is Johna is a cheating slime bag spy, and now its is more KN is a squad of cheaters and "luft wannabes", and yet nothing has been said about ze squEEEEEker, it makes me feel bad.  :(
ZLA- Don't Focke Wulf Us!
Ingame: Batz
Kommando Nowotny
Its over the top as Fack

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: March 12, 2012, 07:38:47 PM »
I find it interesting the flight of ideas people have, first it is Johna is a cheating slime bag spy, and now its is more KN is a squad of cheaters and "luft wannabes", and yet nothing has been said about ze squEEEEEker, it makes me feel bad.  :(

Hey bud <S>.   We didn't wanna say nuthin about you untill we new you were here, thats why.     :bolt:
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #127 on: March 12, 2012, 07:42:09 PM »
and yet nothing has been said about ze squEEEEEker, it makes me feel bad.  :(

Quit pulling the plug during scenarios.

Feel better?
See Rule #4

Offline coombz

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #128 on: March 12, 2012, 08:15:20 PM »
Last month jomamma died 60 times, of which you and mudman accounted for half.  I guess you got lucky two tours in a row.  I wish I could find a fountain of kills like that.

Did you see my dad on dogfights yet?
I'll be seeing you face to face possibly next month.

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #129 on: March 12, 2012, 08:28:42 PM »
Or me, the 38 dweeb in a luft squad :D
Kommando Nowotny "Tip of the dull butter knife"
delta07
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Offline Der Jude

• Copper Member
« Reply #130 on: March 12, 2012, 08:38:31 PM »
something smells fishy in and around Kow's  bomber kills that is for sure.   Has anyone got the number for the score police still? 

Most of KN are nothing but shameless Luft wannabees and I respect them for that but there are some things even dweebs will draw a line for.

i cant recall a time ive ever even spoken to you or anyone in your squads bruv but make a generalization if u must. all you people turned a perfectly good whine thread  into a pointless witch hunt to prove what exactly? even if somebody was cheating, its not gonna stop them from playing. and if so, who cares?
Game ID: Judisch
Kommando Nowotny - Nowotny Schwarm "White 19"
Til Schweiger Fan Club
ZLA- "Dont Focke Wulf Us!"
Malta Scenario - Comrade Jew

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
-AoM-

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #133 on: March 12, 2012, 09:48:43 PM »
You are correct Bruv, there is a line. But in all honesty I was on that night. KoW sounded like a kid in Baskin Robbins cuz he knew his hit% was skyrocketing. Then he invited everyone to come kill them. I approved, I did not take part however because I was score wh0ring in B-24s.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #134 on: March 12, 2012, 10:05:42 PM »
Giggle
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek