Author Topic: DerJude a cheat, or just Man-a-War sportsmanship?  (Read 3966 times)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: DerJude a cheat, or just Man-a-War sportsmanship?
« Reply #135 on: March 12, 2012, 10:08:20 PM »
2 times KN seems to have been caught in 1 month span... :bolt: :noid
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #136 on: March 13, 2012, 04:03:13 AM »
2 times KN seems to have been caught in 1 month span... :bolt: :noid

If you really believe Maw let Jude kill him you are more special than I thought.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Der Jude

• Copper Member
« Reply #137 on: March 13, 2012, 04:48:38 AM »
If you really believe Maw let Jude kill him you are more special than I thought.

i guess with great maturity comes great responsibility. and apparantly alot of free time to look for stuff like that. like every drunken kill ive ever made. yeah this thread is done.
Game ID: Judisch
Kommando Nowotny - Nowotny Schwarm "White 19"
Til Schweiger Fan Club
ZLA- "Dont Focke Wulf Us!"
Malta Scenario - Comrade Jew

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #138 on: March 13, 2012, 04:53:09 AM »
my generalisation was down to the fact that it could still have been a random occurrence but now that tec has pointed out the previous months find it is highly un-likely that this guy got battered twice with no-one else apart from this mudman fellow getting in on the action.  

In my past experiences I have had to deal with quite a few people that have tried to glamour their way in to my good books by showing impressive stats but gained by ill means and I've kicked them into touch.  We operate a zero tolerance policy towards anyone who pulls this kind of nonsense.  For you guys that are happy to let it slide just remember that this guy represents your squadron and every one of you.

You can say you don't care for score or you don't care full stop because it is just a game.   But this game is supported by a great community from all over the world and KN will be recognised as no better than the poop on your shoe if you idly stand by and accept this Perdweeb.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #139 on: March 13, 2012, 05:04:44 AM »
my generalisation was down to the fact that it could still have been a random occurrence but now that tec has pointed out the previous months find it is highly un-likely that this guy got battered twice with no-one else apart from this mudman fellow getting in on the action.  

In my past experiences I have had to deal with quite a few people that have tried to glamour their way in to my good books by showing impressive stats but gained by ill means and I've kicked them into touch.  We operate a zero tolerance policy towards anyone who pulls this kind of nonsense.  For you guys that are happy to let it slide just remember that this guy represents your squadron and every one of you.

You can say you don't care for score or you don't care full stop because it is just a game.   But this game is supported by a great community from all over the world and KN will be recognised as no better than the poop on your shoe if you idly stand by and accept this Perdweeb.

Well nothing is going to happen to KoW on our end.

Because you operate a certain way does not mean we do. What others here think of us does not factor into decision making in our squad.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #140 on: March 13, 2012, 05:19:19 AM »
Really hope i did so i can show you guys for one its not my shade and two to make you all look like a**es for accusing me of this BS! This is not the first time i have stumbled on someone who will up all day long either jsut most of the time the dont suck A**!

I'll be the first to apologise to you Kow,  as I said it looks very fishy.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 05:23:56 AM by Bruv119 »
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #141 on: March 13, 2012, 09:15:05 AM »
Dang, cheating accusations??
Next thing you know bushes are going to start flipping tanks over.

I've flown with Kow and Mudman quite a bit, I've never known either to cheat.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #142 on: March 13, 2012, 09:47:03 AM »
This thread has run it's course.

HiTech