Author Topic: Can use only 1 gun at a time in Bombers  (Read 451 times)

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
Can use only 1 gun at a time in Bombers
« on: March 28, 2012, 05:50:20 PM »
Im not sure if this was some isolated thing or if other guys were having the same problems. I asked and did not see any response. When I upped a set of B17s today and had to hop into my tail gun, only the gum that I was currently using was firing. I switched from 1 position to the next and so on, but only that gun would fire. So, I relogged and it was the same result. Only the position I was gunning from would fire. Please look into this.
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Can use only 1 gun at a time in Bombers
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 06:31:58 PM »
be sure the button you are using to fire the guns is set to "fire all" in the key mapping or it will only fire the one gun your in.

Offline Scotty55OEFVet

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 08:08:33 PM »
I am pretty sure I checked that earlier but lately there are times when I log in and a button if mapped differently for some odd reason. Thank you, will check again  :aok :salute
"War can only be abolished through war...in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun."

RedDevil

Offline TylerMac

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 10:04:10 AM »
<S> RedDevil         Hope you get it solved  :joystick:   They all fired on the merge if that tidbit of info helps.
Card carrying member of Flak's Lawn Dart Club

***Alchemists***

Offline jimbo71

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 03:25:10 PM »
Like Fugitive said, you can map a trigger to "fire all".... or you can fire both primary or secondary @ the same time.

The letter "N" on your keyboard will also fire all

- JC
xxxJCxxx

Skill, Altitude, Airspeed: You need 2 out of 3...

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2012, 07:12:17 PM »
I posted this on 8/13/11:

http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,318444.0.html

What I found was the problem for me:

Figured out what was happening.  The "v" key had been assigned to another command by a recent patch so it was showing both "Fire All" and either "Increase Gun Range" or "Decrease Gun Range", don't recall which.

I am not sure why "Fire All" was working in fighters and not bombers, but all better now.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-