Author Topic: Clip Board/Environments ect.  (Read 537 times)

Offline usb777

• Zinc Member
Clip Board/Environments ect.
« on: March 28, 2012, 07:09:18 PM »
Where an I get more information on the settings and what their effects are within the clipboard? I have been told a few here in the forum like letting planes fly in certain countries, turning on air show smoke, turning guns on and off, fuel burn rate a few others. Would like to learn more without a lot of trial and error. Also, text commands using the radio like changing fields. Is there some kind of documentation around? I have been reading everything I can in the Aces High web site.

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
Re: Clip Board/Environments ect.
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 07:56:38 PM »
The help section (Link>>>) should have what you're looking for. Scroll down to the bottom section on arena configuration.

Also, you can find all "dot" commands available to you by typing .help into the text buffer in any arena. You will find more available when you're off line since you can control everything.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 08:00:38 PM by Rolex »

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 08:50:55 PM »
I may be wrong, just checked to be sure, but .help will only bring up the complete dot command list when online.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 09:52:01 PM »
I think he's also asking about arena settings, like offline and online custom arenas.

Try this link to the AHWiki.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline usb777

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 07:12:42 PM »
Where can I find more text messages like .target 300? Also, I saw a hint that hitting the p key adds combat power. Any more things like that would be helpful.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 07:59:52 PM »
Where can I find more text messages like .target 300? Also, I saw a hint that hitting the p key adds combat power. Any more things like that would be helpful.

From Reply #1 above:
<snip>
Also, you can find all "dot" commands available to you by typing .help into the text buffer in any arena. You will find more available when you're off line since you can control everything.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 08:46:46 PM »